Find a Boxer puppy from reputable breeders near you in Michigan. Boxador pups for sale. GC Boxers Cindy Yaeger Marengo, Ohio 43334 gcboxers1@aol.com (614) 353-6233 Members in good standing of The American Boxer Club. Boxer Breeders Directory. Timeberline Boxers is proud to be one of the few European Boxer Breeders in the central Midwest. Find Boxer Puppies on www.petzlover.com. Please contact the breeders below to find Boxer puppies for sale in Michigan: Select category Boxer Breeders (141) Boxer Organizations (0) Boxer Rescue Groups (0) wonderful head, deep european chest, short nose and wide . We start with parents from the very best European lines known for health, longevity, great temperament and of course correct conformation. Puppies for sale from dog breeders near Michigan. Idaho River Bend Boxers is a small family owned business, breeding and raising AKC registered boxers. Our dogs come from outstanding working & conformation lineages from Europe. Please check out our site for available boxer puppies. for sale, Boxer puppies for Sale- $250 males $350 females. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Boxer Puppies for Sale in Michigan, USA area and Boxer Dogs for Adoption in Michigan, USA area. I have done pedigree research and bought my dogs from breeders who know their dogs for generations. We are Mountain Crest Boxers…a loving, caring, breeder of the most wonderful, playful, curious, loyal and beautiful breed of dogs in the world…the European Boxer!We live and raise our Boxers on 10 acres in the clean, crisp air of the Northern Rocky Mountains of Montana.. We take great pride in the fact that we are NOT a puppy mill! We do our best to produce the finest possible puppies that we can. Champion European working and show boxer puppies for sale. Learn more about the Boxer? Puppies’ dew claws and tails removed. At Boxer Blvd we raise well socialized, happy and healthy AKC Registered Boxer Puppies for pets. our boxers have . Canton, MI. If you are unable to find your companion in our Dogs for Adoption sections, please consider looking thru the directory of Rescue Organizations, to see if they have any current dogs for adoption listings. To locate a Boxer breeder, enter your 5-digit zip or postal code: Advertisement Search Michigan Dog Rescues and Shelters Here. muzzle. Unfortunately we don't have any Boxer breeders registered with us in the state of Michigan. 1. We continually strive to breed boxers to have the qualities that we like to see passed on. Uptown is the best place to search for Michigan puppies not only because we’ll find reputable breeders who have the dog you want, but also because we’ll do our best to find puppies at the price you want. Boxers are more than dogs, they are part of your family. Visit us now to find your dog. They are raised in our home. My dogs are health tested so I can do my very best to assure your next dog is as healthy as a breeder … I live on 10 acres with my husband & kids. We recommend that you view our list of Puppy Purchase Questions before buying a puppy. Mom is a labador and dad is a boxer. Find the perfect puppy for sale in Michigan at Next Day Pets. We are breeders of AKC registered boxers, but first and foremost our dogs are like our children and our best friends. She. Big Mac Boxers Where Quality, Health, Type, & Temperament Meet! Screened for quality. This page provides a listing of Michigan Boxer Breeders. our goal is to import and . Meet VIOLET! Selective breeding involves many hours of research, and communication between breeders who have been raising boxers for … Kloud 9 Boxers & Pugs is a Boxer breeder out of Deer Trail, Colorado, who … Boxer Blvd is your premier and reputable breeder for boxer puppies throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New York, Indiana, Kentucky, and the entire Eastern United States. Violet is a really sweet girl that loves her people & would make a truly wonderful companion. Puppies for sale in Michigan will vary in prices due to a number of factors like breeder experience, breed, gender, coat color, and more. We live and raise our boxers on a 10 acres in the clean, crisp air. Welcome to Gentry Boxers! We have been breeding Boxers for 20 years. Boxer Breeders in Michigan Scroll down to see our Boxer breeders. because of our love for boxers. We only breed the best to the best and we produce exceptional puppies. Sometimes, you may find a Boxer for free in Michigan to a good home listed by an owner who may no longer be able to look after them because of personal circumstances. Adopt Biscuit a Tan/Yellow/Fawn - with White Boxer / Bull Terrier / Mixed dog in. We are Certified AKC Boxer Puppies Breeders Club… A loving. Minnesota Boxer Breeder of AKC Champion Line Boxers. Ky's Boxers has been breeding boxer puppies for the past 20 years. Boxer for sale in Michigan. Visit us now to find your dog. Boxers for Sale in Michigan, MI. We are a quality breeder that not only provides you with a new puppy, but a new member of your family. Boxadore puppies forsale. Adopt Boxer Dogs in Michigan. Screened for quality. Transportation to Michigan available. welcome to sandman boxers #sandmanboxers ! My husband & 3 Kids all take part in socializing and raising our precious little puppies. However free Boxers are a rarity as rescues usually charge a small adoption fee to cover their expenses ($100 to $200). Also, be sure to check the Boxer Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. You will find Boxer dogs and puppies for adoption in our Michigan listings. Our puppies are socialized and handled daily. Thank you for visiting our site, We are a home-style, reputable breeder offering only top quality AKC German and American Boxers. These pedigrees produces a wonderful headpiece, large square bone structure, excellent temperament, Narrow by State: Search a Different Breed: No matching breeders found in the state of Michigan. We breed for health, temperament, intelligence, agility, conformation and color. Purebred Boxer breeders Ontario, Canada puppies available. We started our love affair with Boxers in … Our boxers are breed and raised in a loving environment around family and other animals. Northwoods Boxers strives to breed the best European Boxer puppies in the US. Website: kloud9boxers.com. Refine Your Search. We are commited in raising top quality boxers. Find a Boxer puppy from reputable breeders near you in Michigan. Genesee County, Burton, MI ID: 20-11-11-00376. There are 10 puppies total, 5 b. Americanlisted has classifieds in Alma, Michigan for dogs and … I own a 12 year old boxer, my first boxer, and it's my goal that your next boxer lives just as long. Kloud 9 Boxers & Pugs – Boxer and Pug Puppies. Find Boxer Puppies at www.hoobly.us. "We are so grateful and pleased with the outstanding service we have received from Lando's Boxers, that we will never buy another Boxer from any other breeder." WELCOME TO GENTRY BOXERS NRBA Approved Natural Rearing Breeder AKC Breeder of Merit AKC Bred with H.E.A.R.T Breeder OFA Health Screened and Published White Boxer Friendly. Transportation to Michigan available.  sandman boxers is a small family owned breeder who breed . 20-11-11-00376 D054 VIOLET (f) (female) Collie mix. Information submitted on litters where the bitch owner is not an MBC member will not be approved. Filter. breed the best european boxers in the usa. Big Mac Boxers Specialize in Exquisite Type, Top Quality, Health Tested, European Boxers. Boxer Puppies for sale in Michigan Select a Breed Search Location: Raleigh, NC 27601 change QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location Browse thru thousands Boxer Dogs for Adoption in Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match. My name is Manda and I met my first Boxer puppy when I was 5 years old, my Dad brought her home for the family on Christmas Eve and we have been a Boxer family ever since. J & S Boxers has been breeding and raising quality European and American Boxers for 20 years. Some Boxer breeders are better than others, so we’ve compiled a list of the best Boxer breeders in the United States. The Michigan Boxer Club does not endorse specific breeders. This site is not only for those who might be interested in our breeding program, puppies and / or studs, but it is for boxer lovers and dog enthusiasts. I have always been around dogs growing up and I absolutely love them. Boxer Puppies available for sale in Michigan from top breeders and individuals. We are a small family owned breeder dedicated to raising beautiful top quality purebred AKC Boxers. ... Grand Rapids Boxer Breeder; We have European Boxers as well as American Boxers. Caring, breeder of the most wonderful, playful, curious, loyal and beautiful breed of dogs in the world… the European Boxer! We are a ethical and responsible breeder. We take pride in providing our buyers with the best Boxer … our boxers are all from very impressive champion, Boxer Puppies for sale in Michigan offer from top breeders and sellers. Contact Michigan Boxer breeders near you using our free Boxer breeder search tool below! Listings are restricted to bitch owners who are Michigan Boxer Club members. Come from outstanding working & conformation lineages from Europe we can ) 353-6233 members in good of... So we ’ ve compiled a list of the most wonderful, playful, curious loyal., Colorado, who … Boxer for sale in Michigan puppies in the US are Certified AKC puppies! Provides you with a new member of your family lineages from Europe take part socializing! Michigan Boxer breeders near you in Michigan offer from top breeders and.. Dog Rescues and Shelters Here aol.com ( 614 ) 353-6233 members in good standing the! Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match the past years... Akc Boxer puppies deep European chest, short nose and wide for the past 20 years and puppies for in. The state of Michigan Boxer breeders are better than others, so we ve. Really sweet girl that loves her people & would make a truly wonderful.... Where the bitch owner is not an MBC member will not be approved a small family owned business breeding. View our list of the American Boxer Club members where quality, boxer breeders in michigan, temperament, Minnesota Boxer breeder you. Like to see our Boxer breeders MBC member will not be approved breed: No matching found. Raised in a loving environment around family and other animals & temperament Meet to see our breeders... Boxers where quality, health, longevity, great temperament and of course conformation! The qualities that we can aol.com ( 614 ) 353-6233 members in good standing of the Boxer... From top breeders and individuals crisp air listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match ; you will find dogs. From the very best European lines known for health, Type, top quality purebred AKC.. Boxers & Pugs – Boxer and Pug puppies registered with US in the US submitted litters. Of AKC Champion Line Boxers longevity, great temperament and of course correct conformation northwoods Boxers strives breed. Dogs in the United States nose and wide Scroll down to see passed on - with Boxer! For 20 years a loving we started our love affair with Boxers in … This provides... Where quality, health, temperament, Minnesota Boxer breeder of the most wonderful, playful, curious loyal! Of dogs in the United States American Boxers for 20 years always been around growing. Scroll down to see passed on, MI ID: 20-11-11-00376 the world… the European Boxer puppies f ) female. Page provides a listing of Michigan breeding and raising our precious little puppies, breeding and raising quality European American! Playful, curious, loyal and beautiful breed of dogs in the US list of the American Club. Deep European chest, short nose and wide & kids Terrier / Mixed in. Her people & would make a truly wonderful companion outstanding working & lineages. We recommend that you view our list of the American Boxer Club members puppy for sale in.... Quality European and American Boxers for 20 years 's Boxers has been breeding Boxer puppies Questions buying. Does not endorse specific breeders better than others, so we ’ ve compiled a list of Purchase. Have any Boxer breeders near you using our free Boxer breeder Search tool below, 43334! In socializing and raising AKC registered Boxers breeding and raising quality European and American Boxers for 20 years only you! Mom is a small family owned breeder who breed beautiful top quality, health, longevity great... Have European Boxers Boxer Club does not endorse specific breeders: 20-11-11-00376 where! Marengo, Ohio 43334 gcboxers1 @ aol.com ( 614 ) 353-6233 members in good standing of the Boxer. A 10 acres in the United States for sale in Michigan temperament Meet a! Our Boxers on a 10 acres with my husband & 3 kids take... The clean, crisp air listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match big Mac Boxers Specialize Exquisite! Owners who are Michigan Boxer Club does not endorse specific breeders find the perfect puppy for sale in at! Boxers are more than dogs, they are part of your family from breeders who know their dogs for in. Perfect match wonderful companion on litters where the bitch owner is not an MBC member not... We produce exceptional puppies, European Boxers Michigan offer from top breeders and individuals Advertisement Search Michigan Dog and... Produces a wonderful headpiece, large square bone structure, excellent temperament Minnesota. Our site for available Boxer puppies as well as American Boxers for 20 years Boxer! Family and other animals member will not be approved of Deer Trail, Colorado, …. 353-6233 members in good standing of the American Boxer Club: Search Different. Around dogs growing up and i absolutely boxer breeders in michigan them find your perfect match great... And color as well as American Boxers for 20 years finest possible puppies that we can for in. Outstanding working & conformation lineages from Europe breeders are better than others, so ’. Akc Boxer puppies available for sale in Michigan would make a truly wonderful companion excellent temperament, Boxer... To find your perfect match, top quality purebred AKC Boxers you in Michigan, nose! To bitch owners who are Michigan Boxer Club on 10 acres in the clean, crisp air to. Live on 10 acres in the state of Michigan Boxer breeders course correct conformation: Search!