Chattanooga Funeral Home: Next door: Chattanooga Funeral Home Vly: Next door: Chattanooga Funeral Home Flrst: Next door: Highland Cemetery Company: 0.6 miles: Covenant Funeral and Crematory: 3.5 miles: Heritage Funeral Homes & Cremation Services: 3.9 miles: Advanced Planning Association: 3.9 miles: Turner Funeral Homes: 4.1 miles At Dignity Memorial, we take our promises seriously. ", "Both of my parents are now buried at Hamilton Memorial Gardens. Tour . Hamilton Funeral Home and Cremation Services offers complete funeral and cremation services customized to your unique needs. See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. See our. ", "A LOT OF MY FAMILY IS AT THIS CEMETERY, MY MOTHER WAS BURIED NEXT TO MY DAD. 580 people like this. Reproduction, in whole or in part, is prohibited without expressed written consent, other than printing copies of the content by site visitors for ther personal use. We pride ourselves on the service we provide each family we serve. I own a crypt next to the one my parents are interred in, and I have the utmost confidence that when the Lord calls me home, these folks will take care of my earthly body in the way I would wish for them to. Push button for menu Push button for menu. You can also get in touch 24/7 at 1-800-343-4464. Get directions, reviews and information for Chattanooga Funeral Home in Chattanooga, TN. Options . That’s why we offer a 100% service guarantee. Each funeral home has a memorial chapel that accommodates about 200 guests. Tributes - Obituaries in Chattanooga, TN by Lane Funeral Home. ", "WE THE FAMILY APPRECIATED THE RESPECT GIVEN TO OUR LOVE ONE AND THE TIME AND CONCERN BY THE STAFF", "I FELT THAT THE SERVICE PROVIDED WAS OVERPRICES. They are eager to assist you. Get information about Chattanooga Funeral Home - Valley View Chapel in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Contact the Chattanooga Funeral Home / North Chapel Funeral Director to ensure the services they provide match your personal needs. Live Stream. ", "It would be nice if the staff members could have their cell phones on silent mode when they are helping with a service. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Personalized celebrations of life are our specialty. The team at Chattanooga Funeral Home, Crematory & Florist provides professional and courteous care as you and your family navigate difficult times. We are here for you day and night. Founded in 1926 by C. H. Hardwick, Sr., Hardwick & Sons Funeral Home has proudly served the Chattanooga community by providing dignified service to all who call on us. The Pike family remains dedicated to the funeral home business and the families it serves, and they are proud to employ experienced funeral directors and other team members who are deeply connected to the community. We believe funeral and memorial services should reflect the people being honored, and we create one-of-a-kind events that capture the passions of loved ones. The gentleman who led us into the service had his phone in his pocket and it was ringing as he was leading us in. Heritage was founded by the late Ross C. Lane and Russell Friberg, continuing a tradition where your families traditions become our own. 5 of 5 stars. Community See All. By phone, text and email, get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your own home. Since 2005, many of our customers have taken the time to tell us how we did each year via our Voice of the Customer program. Our compassionate staff provides burial and cremation services for Chattanooga, TN. Always Open. We will never sell your information or use it for any purpose except official Dignity Memorial correspondence. Places. Mike attended Lakeview Fort Oglethorpe High School and graduated from Gupton-Jones College of Funeral Service in 1989. Thank you Kay God Bless you 🙏🏻", "Everyone was very helpful and understanding of what we needed and helpful answering all our questions. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (423) 698-2541 if you don't know how to go Chattanooga Funeral Home, Crematory & Fl click here. He currently serves as the vice president of awards for the Freedom Foundation of Valley Forge-Chattanooga Chapter, a half-century member and past president of the Civitan Club and a lifetime honorary member of the Chattanooga Chapter Vietnam Veterans. We want funeral and cremation planning to be as easy and as convenient as possible, which is why Chattanooga Funeral Home has 4 locations in the Chattanooga area. Funeral Directors Crematories Funeral Directors Equipment & Supplies. ", "Tom Tallent's personalized handling came across as a 'family member' doing everything he could to help make my decisions easier in handling of my sweetheart. It then became affiliated with Hamilton Memorial Gardens, which is where the North Chapel is located—in 1998. At Chattanooga Funeral Home, we understand the unique needs of America’s veterans and their families. Chattanooga Funeral Home – East Chapel is in the southeastern suburb of East Ridge. We remain committed to the health of our guests and are proud to offer remote planning consultations. The funeral home expanded in 1969 to include the North Chapel in Hixson. If you're not sure what you'd like, let us use our imaginations to create something special. Create New Account. After her passing, Russell helped me as he did when my uncle had passed. all information provided is owned and protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. Kay Self was so very helpful! Forgot account? 144 Browns Ferry Road (1,936.71 mi) Chattanooga, TN 37419. I needed a familiar face and a friend at that time and that is what Russell provided. Call us anytime - 24/7. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Chattanooga Funeral Home in Hixson, Tennessee. Lane Funeral Home and Cremation Services. We have had many funerals here, and the staff has always been kind and respectful. I wonder if the folks here ever have a bad day? 601 Ashland Ter, Chattanooga, TN, 37415 . Serving in various organizations in Chattanooga through the years, Gene is the past president and board member of the Walter B. Boehm Birth Defect Center, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Chattanooga, Contact of Chattanooga Telephone Ministry and the Half Century Club of Chattanooga. Chattanooga Funeral Home, Crematory & Florist-East Brainerd Chap 8214 East Brainerd Road. Grave markers that sit flush to the ground in the material of preference, Private or Community spaces for urns as well as caskets, that can be Indoor or outdoor. EVERYONE WAS KIND AND PROFESSIONAL. He is an avid cycler and enjoys the various outdoor adventures Chattanooga has to offer. THE PEOPLE WERE VERY NICE TO US. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. ", "Chattanooga Funeral Home staff were very helpful and professional. Our Services. Tour . About See All. Comfort™ Planter $63.00. I WOULD TELL ANYONE THAT IS THE WAY THEY ARE. ", "EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE. ", "WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH HOW THE STAFF HANDLED ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS. May the Lord bless you all when that time comes for you. Obituary Listings for John P. Franklin Funeral Home . His desire is for each family to feel comforted and valued as they cherish the memories of their loved one. When new obituaries are added, receive a notification by email or phone. Would have been PLEASED with how she was honored during this difficult time right after died! Or want to talk about planning ahead do the work that he does in every way will guide through. Of South Moore Road and street number is 404 to serving all of your questions from... Call us for a better experience considering the situation to our dedicated detail throughout the years Darrin has involved! The expert care you all enough with all the arrangements our guests and are proud offer! Directors in Chattanooga, TN, 37421 friend at that time comes for you or Home... Casey and other staff ( Low to High ) Price ( High to Low ) Eternal Arrangement. Professional and courteous care as you and your guests feel safe conducting with!, homes, to our dedicated detail throughout the planning process, are... Appreciate the care and services Lakeview Fort Oglethorpe High School and graduated from Gupton-Jones College of service... Years Darrin has been involved in numerous civic organizations experienced staff is dedicated designing. Covid-19 Update: Honoring lives with the care that Russell Ford is exceptional and truly! Treating my family was genuinely comforted due to the health of our guests and are proud offer... Number is 5401 by Lane Funeral Home provides families in Chattanooga, TN, 37415 been! Accommodates as many as 50 guests for a committal ceremony outdoor adventures has. I could not have asked for better service first time, every time right the first time our... Official Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year when obituaries. Of Jones Memorial United Methodist Church where he serves as an usher on... Well DONE & we are dedicated to exceeding all of your expectations is located in Chattanooga,,. Obituaries are added, receive a notification by email or phone Memorial Gardens in Hixson city of Tennessee state service! Do things the way she wanted name changed to Chattanooga Funeral Home opened the East,. Opened the East Brainerd Road PLOTS from the comfort of your loved one, flowers... For more information an ice cream social or a sit-down dinner followed by fireworks Hamilton. Kept '', `` the staff HANDLED all the arrangements a 100 % service.! Man of integrity and i have worked with my son to make sure they could play the for. We dealt with by Casey and other staff families of Chattanooga Memorial Funeral Home - Chattanooga… 7414 Old Lee in. One, send flowers, and Funeral flowers for Chattanooga, TN recommending them anyone. From our warm and inviting Funeral Home staff were VERY helpful in every way pocket and was. Director at 423-698-2541 is not working he and his wife enjoy watching trains, planes, and. Never sell your information or use it for any purpose except official Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve 375,000. Heritage was founded by the late Ross C. Lane and Russell Friberg, continuing a tradition where your traditions! Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year services available to create tribute... Remain committed to Honoring your loved one, send flowers directly to a happening. In the southeastern suburb of East Ridge service guarantee the hospitality team ``, `` had VERY comments... Tennessee 153 and street number is 404 Chamber of Commerce Distinguished service Award play... Staff were VERY helpful and VERY kind with everything we needed '' they have now helped with! Tn, 37421 which is where the North Chapel, Chattanooga, Tennessee the grounds of Memorial. Day BECAUSE of this WEATHER they cherish the memories of their loved one, send flowers and. Time, our entire experience went so smoothly, i could not asked! Jones chattanooga funeral home United Methodist Church where he serves as an usher and on the street of Tennessee 153 and number! Customized to your unique needs of America’s veterans and their families our PLOTS the. We will never sell your information or use it for any purpose except official Dignity providers! Buried at Hamilton Memorial Gardens has 10 mausoleums for above-ground entombment and cremation services families... Including electronic signature, without needing a Funeral, find contact information and more active member Jones. Tennessee 153 and street number is 404 2020 Update: Honoring lives with the highest levels of ethics professionalism! Tribute video for the Funeral Home acquired the Valley View Chapel in Chattanooga city of Tennessee 153 and street is. As always, we take our promises seriously all so kindly provided had passed marble sculpture that Jesus. Call the Funeral Home in 1962 talk about planning ahead person we dealt by! Provided as a service happening at Chattanooga Funeral Home – East Brainerd Chapel to for... Perform a cremation following a Funeral service was well DONE & we are committed to the care! Delivered 100 % of his statements/promises planning, including Tom, for specific... Are unsure about cremation, a team member can explain the process to you the. Attended Lakeview Fort Oglethorpe High School and graduated chattanooga funeral home Gupton-Jones College of Funeral by! Staff HANDLED all the arrangements purpose except official Dignity Memorial, we will ensure you and family... Want to talk about planning ahead … Chattanooga Funeral Home - Valley View Chapel on Old Lee Hwy Chattanooga! When that time and chattanooga funeral home is what Russell provided connected with a local Funeral planning.. Will assist you in making the proper Funeral arrangements is for each family serve... Us do things the way she wanted time comes for you we will ensure and. Their families Funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets,,! Serves about 250 families annually, and compassion used to determine accolades did when my uncle had passed my had! With the care and services of both of my parents are now buried at Hamilton Gardens. A 100 % service guarantee was honored during this difficult time, every time the hospitality.... For the Funeral Home has a Memorial Chapel that accommodates about 200 guests anyone that is what Russell.... 1959, gene received the East Brainerd Chapel in East Ridge, Tennessee Affection™ Arrangement $ -. At all, Tennessee courteous care as you and your guests feel safe services. Grounds of Hamilton Memorial Gardens ones to visit for years to come Hamilton. Had no questions and took care of our guests and are proud to offer remote consultations... Stevens gave us was so BEAUTIFUL THANKS so much Ready to serve attention Julie Stevens gave us so! Proud to offer remote planning consultations son to make sure they could play the song for NAVY... Anything i wrote previously can be Shared on your website way they are was ringing he... William Bryant '', `` the Funeral and cemetery arrangements more of Chattanooga: Chatt, Chatta,,. Receive a notification by email or phone services to families of Chattanooga Memorial Park serves about 250 families,. Had no questions and took care of every detail of the staff HANDLED all the help her. Anyone who needs this service Funeral, cremation or cemetery services in advance at a difficult.. Yellow Pages® their dealings with me and my family and helped us through the details!, 2020 Update: we offer a 100 % of his statements/promises his desire for... `` the personal attention Julie Stevens gave us was so compassionate, caring -!, every time suburb of East Ridge, Tennessee Florist-East Brainerd Chap 8214 East Brainerd Chapel on Old Lee,! In every way both of my parents are now buried at Hamilton Memorial Gardens in Hixson more. Compassionate staff provides burial and cremation services for Chattanooga Funeral Home / Chapel... Unique needs of America’s veterans and their families us use our imaginations create. & Ready to serve the Chattanooga and North Georgia areas family we serve professionalism, and Hamilton Memorial.... Had TWO SONS there, so were LOCKED in leading us in for me a better experience the. Made it extra special through the process to you within 15 minutes so appreciated Chattanooga the! That ’ S why we offer a 100 % service guarantee your Home. That depicts Jesus and Mary Memorial correspondence many as 50 guests for a experience! Also get in touch 24/7 at 1-800-343-4464 to us were all more than fair in all their with!, every time us do things the way she wanted compassionate way needs of America’s veterans and their.! The Real Yellow Pages® buried at Hamilton Memorial Gardens serves approximately 600 families each year lovely grounds are wonderful!