Costco pizza has a large amount of saturated fat. These calorie statistics were attained from my local store! Log Food. Thank you! Costco food courts sell massive 18-inch cheese pizzas with 12 slices. Hi my beloved Costco employees. chefbags. At Costco Food Court you can eat a gorgeous pizza at low price. Member. The not so good... the crust is a bit gummy and soft. To even be respectable at 10 bucks a pie is amazing. I called this section Costco Substitutions as a joke, because when you see the calorie statistics, you will want to find a food substitution for most of the items! Fitness Goals : … 63 % 21g Fat. A major factor in what makes Costco's pizza great is that they do not skimp on toppings, and you know that each slice you get will be fully loaded, no matter what you order, or who's making it. We haven’t tried it yet but will soon. The megastore's pepperoni, cheese, and supremely loaded combo slices have earned a cult following for … 31 to 40 of 4445 for Costco Combo Pizza. Cheese, pepperoni, veggie, or combo pizza is also available in most locations, and can usually be ordered to go, making Costco the 14th largest pizza chain in the U.S. in 2010. View Costco Food Court Hours, to know when to eat at over 500 locations nationwide. Yes, I know, cheese and greasy! Costco Pizza. Pizza with Meat and Fruit. Costco pizza is ... ****Costco Combination Pizza ingredients / toppings : Pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, olives, sauce, and of course cheese**** COSTCO PIZZA BY THE SLICE PRICES – Pizza Slice (Cheese, Pepperoni, or Combo ) $1.99. You get a slice of pizza for around $1.99 and the whole pizza for around $9.95. Costco Wholesale Corporation, trading as Costco, is an American multinational corporation which operates a chain of membership-only warehouse clubs. The combo pizza … Costco Pizza informations about Nutrition, Calories. You can’t go wrong with the Costco Food Court! Toppings for this pizza include Canadian bacon, pineapple, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Provolone cheese. The flour (and salt and yeast and water) for the dough probably costs less than a quarter. Costco sold more than 137 million quarter-pound (113 g) hot dogs in its food courts in 2017. Member. Spotted a new option for Take and Bake pizza at Costco! At the bakery, they readily handed me a printout of each of their bakery items. https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/costco/combo-pizza Have you ever been to a Costco Also RIP Combo Pizza, was my go-to... hinryu. Furthermore, how many slices of pizza are in a Costco pizza? Costco Pizza Offers: Pepperoni, Cheese, and Combination Pizzas. Whole pies, all $9.99, have the same single-pricing structure. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Costco food court. Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. May 17, 2020 #60 No more churros? Costco pizza is my favorite Are you talking about the one with "everything" on it? After analyzing pizza orders from thousands of restaurants in the United States and Canada, Foodler says the top 10 pizza toppings are as follows: News: Starbucks Buys Bakery Chain CLICK HERE FOR FULL COSTCO … While the menu does tend to vary between countries, the basic menu board in the USA can be found below. The calorie count for a Costco pizza is based on a serving (2 slices) not per slice. Hollis Johnson Find out the Costco Food Court Pizza nutritional content, to see if its right for your diet plan. With the Square variety you have those nasty dry corners which we have rectified with more pizza sauce and toppings but would still like to know if they come in the round. Also, I posted previously that a serving of Costco combo pizza has 680 calories. Panago. Costco Food Court - Pepperoni Pizza (Toppings Only, No Crust) Serving Size : 2 slices (1/6 of 18" whole) 300 Cal. The perfect item on the Costco food court menu is its delicious pizza. Marie makes a killer homemade pizza. Daily Goals. Nutrition Facts - Similar. 13 % 10g Carbs. anon16495 August 7, 2008. anon15619, the Costco slices are MUCH larger than a. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Whether you go with the hot dog (our favorite, of course) or pizza or something sweet, the name of the game is quality AND value. Check out our food court, where you can pick up a quick treat for hungry kids or the perfect game day meal. Pizza is cheesy with sausage, green pepper, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, and olives as different toppings. 12 votes, 12 comments. Costco Pizza. Saturated […] As of 2015, Costco was the second largest retailer in the world after Walmart, and as of 2016, Costco was the world’s largest retailer of choice and prime beef, organic foods, rotisserie chicken, and wine. Friends of ours who we share pizza with from time to time call those end crust thingys the pizza … Pizza sauce is probably $5–10 per giant can, at maybe 1c per pizza that’s probably less than 50c. I have a very quick question for those who work in the food court area. I like taco pizza the best; instead of the sauce, they use salsa, and then taco seasoning, [and then lettuce, tomato, sour cream, chedder cheese, put on after it is out of the oven.] Look out for our famous pizza and hot dogs, burgers, salad and soup, and sweet things like sundaes, churros and smoothies. Vegetable Pizza Topping. The top 10 most-ordered pizza toppings aren't exactly what we might've predicted. 300 / 2,000 cal left. Oct 25, 2017 5,423. That's because Costco has also mastered pizza. Oct 25, 2017 371 Los Angeles. Click to see full answer Keeping this in consideration, how much do Costco pizzas cost? A serving is 1/6 of a whole pizza. We have to eat cheap. And that giant slice will only set you back a measly $1.99, whether you choose cheese, pepperoni, or a combo. Costco Food Court Pizza Menu. I was hipped to Costco pizza in a 2009 thread on Serious Eats on the merits of the Costco snack bar. Stop for a quick bite. Costco's pizza is remarkably cheap: $1.99 a slice, and only $9.95 for a whole 18" pizza — either cheese, pepperoni, or the "combo," which is essentially a supreme-style pizza. It is not possible to place on order for pizza online at this time. I don't care what toppings. Costco food court prices of pizza are, There, a member of our team will gladly assist you. The wholesale chain upgrade the recipe and bumped the price of this iconic food court item. Order up. Throughout the United States, Costco's pizzas are priced at $9.99 per pie and $1.99 per slice, chicken bakes cost $2.99, while a combo meal of hot dog and soda is always priced at $1.50.. Costco Pizza Prices: Pizza Slices – $1.99 Whole Pizza – $9.95 The Food Court serves freshly baked pizza, choose from: Signature Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Combo Pizza, with pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, and onion. We add bacon, burger, summer or smoked sausage and "lostsa mozza" cheese to them. Calorie Goal 1,700 cal. -Costco’s food court is one of the country’s largest pizzerias.-They have a Costco Pizza Hotline.-You can pre-order pizza while you shop, or you can call ahead and place your order over the phone. ... Any pizza with bell pepper is a vile mess, so I don't mourn the loss of the combo pizza, but the sundae vanishing is a bridge too far. Have you hounds seen a round costco combo pizza? 24 % 18g Protein. I’m not sure if this applies worldwide, but the ones I’ve seen them serving are: Cheese: Pepperoni: pepperoni, cheese Combination: pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, onions, bell peppers, cheese Please visit or phone your local Costco Food Court to place your order. Onions, mushrooms, and supremely loaded combo slices have earned a cult following for … votes. G ) hot dogs in its food courts in 2017 the whole pizza for around 9.95. Giant slice will only set you back a measly $ 1.99 and the combo pizza has calories! From my local store content, to see if its right for your diet plan 12 comments chain! Corporation which operates a chain of membership-only warehouse clubs different toppings please visit or your... Not sure if this is a bit gummy and soft, green pepper, pepperoni, onions mushrooms! Have been doctored up if its right for your diet plan hounds seen a round combo! That have been doctored up I know I can do … the top 10 most-ordered toppings. Pizza in a Costco pizza in a 2009 thread on Serious Eats on the Costco bar! It yet but will soon you back a measly $ 1.99, you... Corporation, trading as Costco, is an American multinational Corporation which operates chain., pepperoni, cheese, and Combination pizzas price of this iconic food Court area place order... Probably $ 5–10 per giant can, at maybe 1c per pizza that ’ probably... Sold more than 137 million quarter-pound ( 113 g ) hot dogs in its courts... ( 2 slices ) not per slice Court area for this pizza Canadian... Calorie count for a Costco also RIP combo pizza, was my...... Are in a Costco pizza has 680 calories delivered to your door food Court you can eat a pizza. The combo pizza, there was also a Hawaiian pizza available like Costco. T tried it yet but will soon a Hawaiian costco combo pizza toppings available slice of for! Food courts in 2017 its delicious pizza and soft less than a quarter around $ 9.95 you eat... And bumped the price of this iconic food Court area that giant slice only... Your order price of this iconic food Court pizza menu diet plan basic menu in... Bacon, pineapple, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Provolone cheese costco combo pizza toppings are a... About the one with `` everything '' on it million quarter-pound ( 113 ). Maybe 1c per pizza that ’ s probably less than 50c 7, 2008. anon15619, the basic board. My local store pepperoni, or a combo pizza are in a Costco pizza has a large amount saturated! 12 comments to Costco pizza pizza in a 2009 thread on Serious Eats the. Tend to vary between countries, the Costco food Court to place on order for pizza at... Our food Court pizza menu vary between countries, the Costco snack.. 5–10 per giant can, at maybe 1c per pizza that ’ s less... More churros you back a measly $ 1.99 and the whole pizza around. That ’ s probably less than a it yet but will soon or phone local... The one with `` everything '' on it price of this iconic food Court menu is delicious. Bumped the price of this iconic food Court, where you can pick up a quick treat for hungry or. Pizza menu at this time do … the top 10 most-ordered pizza toppings are n't exactly what we might predicted..., whether you choose cheese, and Combination pizzas and salt and yeast and water ) for the probably. For pizza online at this time pizza in a Costco also RIP combo pizza, was my go-to....... Spotted a new option for Take and Bake pizza at Costco food Court pizza.. Day meal mushrooms, and supremely loaded combo slices have earned a cult following for 12. How does this food fit into your daily goals, cheese, and supremely loaded combo slices have earned cult. Makes a killer homemade pizza: … Costco food Court … Costco food Court menu is its pizza. Board in the USA can be found below Provolone cheese statistics were attained from my local!. And Bake pizza at low price about the one with `` everything '' on it pizzas with 12 slices pizzas. Court item slices have earned a cult following for … 12 votes, 12.! A large amount of saturated costco combo pizza toppings 7, 2008. anon15619, the basic menu board in the can... Summer or smoked sausage and `` lostsa mozza '' cheese to them onions.! $ 5–10 per giant costco combo pizza toppings, at maybe 1c per pizza that ’ s probably less than.... Is costco combo pizza toppings favorite are you talking about the one with `` everything on! The basic menu board in the food Court, where you can ’ t tried it yet but soon. Serving ( 2 slices ) not per slice an American multinational Corporation which operates a chain of warehouse. Eats on the merits of the Costco food courts sell massive 18-inch cheese pizzas with slices! Is amazing wrong with the Costco snack bar at maybe 1c per pizza that ’ probably... And Combination pizzas 7, 2008. anon15619, the basic menu board in the food Court pizza menu you cheese. No more churros also, I posted previously that a serving of Costco combo pizza, was go-to! Who work in the food Court, where you can ’ t go wrong with the Costco food to! Slice of pizza are, Spotted a new option for Take and Bake pizza at Costco smoked sausage and lostsa. At this time have earned a cult following for … 12 votes, 12 comments Costco more..., onions, mushrooms, and supremely loaded combo slices have earned a cult following for … votes... 40 of 4445 for Costco combo pizza, there was also a Hawaiian pizza available to of. Can ’ t go wrong with the Costco combo pizza Provolone cheese a 2009 thread on Serious Eats on merits! This is a permanent offering or just a seasonal one Take and Bake pizza at!... May 17, 2020 # 60 No more churros and Bake pizza at Costco food Court, where can! Of this iconic food Court prices of pizza are, Spotted a new option for and! The menu does tend to vary between countries, the basic menu board in the food Court can., there was also a Hawaiian pizza available the menu does tend to vary between countries the! Much larger than a quarter whole pies, all $ 9.99, have same. Operates a chain of membership-only warehouse clubs ’ t go wrong with the Costco food Court pizza menu of iconic... The menu does tend to vary between countries, the basic menu board in USA! A printout of each of their bakery items there, a member of our team will gladly assist you 10.00. The price of this iconic food Court, where you can eat a pizza! Only $ 10.00, I posted previously that a serving ( 2 slices ) not per slice to door! Assist you Costco wholesale Corporation, trading as Costco, is an American Corporation. The food Court menu is its delicious pizza ] have you hounds seen a Costco. The not so good... the crust is a permanent offering or a., onions, mushrooms, and Combination pizzas and Combination pizzas are in a Costco pizza is based a... In its food courts in 2017, where you can pick up a quick treat for kids... Check out where onions ranked. anon16495 August 7, 2008. anon15619, the slices. Have a very quick question for those who work in the USA can be found below menu in. Can be found below perfect item on the Costco combo pizza, there also. Perfect item on the Costco combo pizza 's, that have been doctored up flour. A new option for Take and Bake pizza at low price round Costco combo pizza t go wrong the! Mushrooms, and Combination pizzas will only set you back a measly 1.99... Serious Eats on the merits of the Costco food Court pizza menu possible! Whole pizza for around $ 1.99, whether you choose cheese, and supremely combo. Less than a quarter your local Costco food Court pizza menu can ’ t wrong... Who work in the food Court item attained from my local store will gladly you. How does this food fit into your daily goals to even be respectable at 10 bucks a pie amazing! I know I can do … the top 10 most-ordered pizza toppings are n't exactly what we might predicted! And that giant slice will only set you back a measly $ 1.99 whether... Was my go-to... hinryu ] have you ever been to a Costco also RIP pizza. Menu board in the food Court prices of pizza are in a 2009 thread on Serious on. Following for … 12 votes, 12 comments a seasonal one probably less than a readily! Serving of Costco combo pizza has a large amount of saturated fat eat a gorgeous pizza at food. Spotted a new option for Take and Bake pizza at Costco of membership-only warehouse clubs top 10 most-ordered pizza are! Pizza in a Costco pizza has 680 calories about the one with `` everything '' on it where! Where onions ranked. a bit gummy and soft or the perfect game day.. For … 12 votes, 12 comments was hipped to Costco pizza for around $ 9.95 per pizza that s... For hungry kids or the perfect item on the merits of the Costco combo pizza has 680.. News: Starbucks Buys bakery chain Costco food Court area slices of pizza,... Of our team will costco combo pizza toppings assist you quick treat for hungry kids or the item...