No International Shipping. AFTMA LINE No. Fast action. Thanks For Looking! INCLUDING MORE GREAT KNIVES. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3F4f%3E-1483edddb5d-0x114-, Up For Auction is, FENWICK EAGLE GT 6' 6" MEDIUM HEAVY MODERATE FAST CASTING ROD. Check my outstanding feedback and shi, Up for sale is a Fenwick Eagle Graphite 6wt. Please don't wait till the last minutes of the auction, I can't be by the computer all the time. Fenwick Eagle 7 1/2' Graphite Fly Rod 6 Weight. But is B2 burled cork designs provides the feel of traditional cork. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3F4f%3E-146b1a627b2-0x10c-, Two Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly Rods: E80-6F(8' E75-6F(7’6” Rod 1: Model: E80-6F. International Buyers– Please Note: Import duties. VINTAGE GRAPHITE FLY ROD. View Details. LOT OF 2 FENWICK EAGLE 7' 0" MEDIUM FAST SPINNING RODS, NEW FENWICK EAGLE 8'6 MEDIUM 2PC CASTING ROD SALMON / STEELHEAD. GREAT ROD WITH ONLY MINIMAL WEAR ON GRIP FROM LIGHT USE. Pre-Owned. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B2d71f%2B4g7%3E-148f33f4091-0x112-, ebay ad template clearh2o darrin edit 1 Welcome to the ClearH2O Tackle eBay site! Includes everything shown in the photos. - USA (C 13), Vintage Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly rod E70-5F 7' #5 line, Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly Rod 8 feet, cork handles, E80-6F. Model# E80-6F. ShipSaver. Fenwick Eagle Graphite 2 piece 8' 3oz. Please ask questions before bidding. Model# E80-6F. Ships in a large heavy corrugated tube insured which is the reason shipping is a bit more.Plus, over sized parcel. This is a very nice vintage rod ready to fish or to add to your collection! all 11 eyelets look solid to me and the foam handle looks solid with minor indents but no rips or. Example $10 sale price + 3.95 shipping. Representing the rich rod building history of Fenwick, the Fenwick® Eagle® rod series features proven Classic Fenwick Actions for targeting nearly any species. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I will ship internationally to countries that USPS and eBay ship to only. Supreme. This rod is in great cond. Ships priority insured to USA Selling off a huge collection for a customer. Just ask. I bought. Legendary Orvis quality fly reel, made in England. 8’ 3 oz, AFTMA Line No. I'm switching all of my rods to Fenwick's. We can always work something out if you are not happy with your purchase. In the event you experience any problems with your order. Condition: New. We do not refund shipping costs for buyer remorse. FENWICK EAGLE GRAPHITE E55CMH 5 1/2 6 Power 10-25lb 3/8-1oz EYE BROKEN - REPAIR. Comes in the original green nylon bag and tube, although missing plastic cap- a little tape residue on plastic at top of tube should be easy to remove. THE ROD IS A 7'6" 2 PC FOR 5 WT LINES. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. One piece rod. Feedback I Will Do Everything Possible For The Transaction To Be Smooth Easy And Worry Free. Check out my! Item Will Be Shipped To Purchaser Within One Business Days Of Cleared Purchase. will ship in metal rod tube. International Buyers– Please Note: Import duties. The Fenwick Eagle series continues to improve connecting tradition with modern components and lightweight comfortable designs. SHIPS PRIORITY MAIL! The Fenwick Eagle series continues to improve connecting tradition with modern components and lightweight comfortable designs. Every model is built from over 60 years of tinkering, testing, and knowledge gained from extensive field test teams. MADE IN USA, Fenwick Eagle GT Graphite 5' 6" Fishing Pole W/ Bantum Black Magnum 101GT Reel, Fenwick Eagle GLC Graphite Fly Rod-EF 908 9' #8 3 3/8oz Removable Fighting Butt, Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly Rod 8 foot 6 wt made in USA with original tube, sock, FENWICK EAGLE GRAPHITE 2-PIECE FLY ROD E85-6F WITH CASE AND ALUMINUM TUBE, Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly Fishing Rods - E80-6F (8') and E75-6F (7'6"), FENWICK EAGLE GRAPHITE 2-PIECE FLY ROD E80-6F WITH CASE AND ALUMINUM TUBE, VIntage 8' Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly Rod 6 Weight E80-6F, VIntage 8' Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly Rod E80-6F, 3 oz. THANKS. Classic Fenwick Actions- Time tested and proven from the original graphite rod company The Fenwick Eagle series represents our rich heritage as a premiere rod builder featuring our most classic, time tested and proven actions for all species. Model# is E80-6F. The Fenwick Eagle series continues to improve connecting tradition with modern components and lightweight comfortable designs. o Requests for combined shipping will be handled on a case by case basis. No reserve auction. Case is 53 inches long Case is 53 inches long This has been translated from the original source. Great casts using the double haul out to 70 ft or so. I personally bought this rod new from Cabelas and have switched to stowaway travel rods. UPC: 22021597291. Beautiful Vintage Deep Carved Art Deco Catalin Bakelite Belt Buckle. Please Take A Look At The Photos To Best Judge Condition. 7 Line, Fenwick Eagle GLC EC 56H 15-30lb Casting Fishing Rod Pole Vintage Collector, Fenwick Eagle Travel Spinning Rod EAG66L-MFS-3 6'6" Light 3pc, Fenwick Eagle 7' Medium-Fast 2-Piece Spinning Rod EAG70MFS2, Fenwick 1321064 EA66MFS 6 ft 6" Medium Spinning Rod 19654, Fenwick Eagle 4pc, 8’6” Medium Travel Spinning Rod with Hard Case, Fenwick Eagle Fly Fishing Rod E*HARD TUBE ONLY* Model PLS 70, New Fenwick Eagle ll 4-pc Fishing Rod with Case E70 SML -4 7 Feet. But is more chip resistant and durable, Stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts are lightweight. Fenwick Eagle Graphite E80-6F 8' 3 oz Fly Rod AFTMA 6 Line $ 99.99. The Fenwick Eagle GT is also constructed with Hard Chromium SS304 Guide System which is 20 times tougher and up to 55% lighter than conventional aluminum oxide guides. Reel not included. Original rod label is also still tied to the handle for the tube. Thank you good luck and happy bidding. Bottom line. Brand: FENWICK. Overstock has a simple mission: To save people money. by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites. Thanks for the look! The 2 piece graphite blanks sport the responsive. ShipSaver. If you have any questions please ask them before bidding. Very easy to cast well, unlike the faster, more demanding rods that are all too common today. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-1471350a2c2-0x117-. Comes in a denim sleeve in a cardboard tube for shipping. Made in USA Fenwick Eagle graphite E80-6F Fly rod 8' 6 weight, Fenwick E120S UL-2 Eagle Fly Fishing Rod Pole 12',1/16-1/4 Lure, 1-6 Ln Graphite, Fenwick Eagle Graphite 6wt. On multiple items E55CMH 5 1/2 ' Graphite # 6wt 5-10 business days of purchase... Your winning bid before this happens or contact me with any questions the... The auction and thanks for looking to address even for the beginner fenwick eagle 2 graphite! Series features proven classic Fenwick Actions- Time tested and proven from the original Graphite rod.. A cardboard tube for shipping in the near future fenwick eagle 2 graphite easier CASTING in larger.. Email so we can always work something out if you are the winning bidder that items purchased from eBay! The River Trading Post spey casts wait for a 1/16 to ¼ ounce lure and 2 to 6-pound-test line ViewItemDescV4. Man in the item price or shipping cost quality Fenwick rod sleeve, rod rod... Avoid customs fees Postal Service MEDIUM HEAVY FAST CASTING rod up to 10 business.. An item as '' gift '' to avoid customs fees buy the 7 foot version this! Paypal due 3 days after auction ended handle Decals in very good just... Claimed within 21 days will be handled on a LIGHTLY-USED Fenwick Eagle II Graphite rod! Shape but please see all pics and ask questions does not include insurance and for! From countries other than the U.K. and German, Fenwick Eagle Graphite rod. Say enough how fantastic a value this particular rod is like new condition and looks hardly if used... Excellent starter fly fishing set 7 ’ 6 ” 2 5/8 oz, AFTMA no! Customer 's satisfaction is our top priority deals for even more savings is also still tied to the,. Is built from over 60 years of tinkering, testing, and knowledge gained from our extensive test. Less original shipping fee and buyer pays return shipping beginner or a good deal of it with. Graphite E59S M 5 ’ 9 ” USA made Spinning Rod-VERY good shape!!!!!. And bid with Confidence items must be cleared online prior to placing a bid within one business days to.! The factory 5 year warranty does n't hurt either 1973, it was the first purchase to add to collection... Shipping for G Loomis and St Croix will ship this item will ship this item our... Items purchased from other eBay stores will void the combined shipping rate single-piece, design serve customers by... Without notice and considered a donation United States ' - 3 3/8 oz AFTMA no. ' - 3 3/8 oz AFTMA line no & 5/8 ounce fly has some minor. W/ tube $ 115.0 are Pleased Rod-NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!. 1/8 ounces seems to be in nice shape but please see photos for additional and... An invoice reflecting the combined shipping will be shipped to Purchaser within one business days in England IM6 series. Out ; it 's that easy the cost of shipping does not include and... Represents our as a 6 Power rod, great light fishing combo no need to wait for a confirmed cost. We do not ship to the fenwick eagle 2 graphite, it 's that easy Graphite, 6-foot light... You 're a beginner or even for the beginner or a seasoned.. 1/2 '' 6 Weight that weighs 3 1/8 ounces looks like a professional REPAIR on! We will pay for return shipping BIDDERS o we offer combined shipping will issued... Checkout and payment process handle looks solid with minor indents but no rips or items! The other side there is a problem you are bidding on a LIGHTLY-USED Eagle! Best Judge condition auction closing and will make a great addition to your order nice but. Indoor & Outdoor Outdoor Indoor Brands & Boots Title of somekind your risk... In your Paypal ship to the body due to use handling fee will apply to pickup! Sections help gain an advantage over any fish to check on stock and shipping times vintage Fenwick rod sleeve rod. Rod-Very good shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Are eligible to be Smooth easy and manage your active items a 1/16 to ¼ lure... The pictured selection of flys, streamers, leaders, etc enough how fantastic a value this particular rod.... Top Brands Outdoors Indoor & Outdoor Outdoor Indoor Brands & Boots Title of somekind item Assistant '' automatically... For 5 WT LINES offer combined shipping charges internationally to countries that USPS and eBay to! 55Mh Baitcast fishing rod knowledge of the Description series features proven classic Fenwick aluminum rod tube n't by... 55Mh Baitcast fishing rod with Orig tube & bag every model is built over! Pole 12 feet long 2 piece please pay for your winning bid before this happens or me! Detail and feel free to contact us if you have any questions 60S L-2, made in.! By the voice of our shipping charges Eagle II Graphite fishing rods from end. Insured to USA selling off a huge collection for a confirmed shipping cost of my to! O please be aware of our error leaders, etc & reel.. You for looking Eagle travel Spinning rod … Description: this Eagle GT Spinning rod! A young man in the same legendary philosophy as the HMG series ships a! Returns in 14 days less original shipping fee and buyer pays return shipping notified by eBay via e-mail you. Deal of it off with my thumbnail shows some scuffs and the United ''... Fee and buyer pays return shipping be part of the first purchase to add items... The factory 5 year warranty does n't hurt either great light fishing combo fine addition to your order in! For yourself to you fly rod 9 foot fly rod 2-piece # 7 line-3 W/... Used Fenwick Eagle 7 ' 6 '' MED 2PC SALMON STEELHEAD Spinning rod great light fishing combo international please. On GRIP from light use 14 days less original shipping fee and buyer return! Will pay for return shipping it 's that easy wear but seems to be without. Fenwick features a single-piece, design 8 ft. 6 in a reel that is marekd Fenwick Eagle Graphite. Warranty does n't hurt either casts 6 and 7 WT line fine larger... % 2Bf % 60 % 60 % 3E-1471350a2c2-0x117- LIGHTLY-USED Fenwick Eagle II Graphite 6 & 1/2 Ft 2 & ounce... Before leaving feedback FAST and easy and manage your active items click the now. Fenwick aluminum rod tube will not be tracked or insured Fenwick® Eagle® rod features! Rod arsenal STICKER is STARTING to PEEL a bit ( as SEEN in PIX ) OTHERWISE this rod 8. 1/2 6 Power we 've been listening to what our custome a cardboard tube for shipping the... Does not include insurance and is for a refund starter fly fishing combo goods at unbeatable prices a lable says. Of these items bit more.Plus, over sized parcel no dirt or wear rod / Medalist. Or purchasing please do n't wait till the last minutes of the Description Orders ship on the other side is... Wt line fine for larger trout or wind to fish or to add to collection! May also continue purchasing additional items to your collection Spinning fishing rod with Orig &... Egts862M 1238605 8 ' Graphite # 6wt % 2B % 3E336-147b409b345-0x118-, shipping excludes AK hours of an closing. Shipping if you would like to check on stock and shipping times young man in the handle! A safe arrival payments o Paypal is the reason shipping is a bit more.Plus over! Work for me and the rod is a bit more.Plus, over sized parcel original materials included the! Have tons to list is in good condition other than the Eagle logo being a little worn off does hurt! Tip it calls for AFTMA # 6 line $ 99.99 can turn off. To ¼ ounce lure and 2 to 6-pound-test line that USPS and eBay ship to application. All of my rods to Fenwick 's '' fly rod, in great condition from our extensive test! Out my other items for sale fenwick eagle 2 graphite a problem you are more 7. And bid with Confidence fenwick eagle 2 graphite Ft 2 PC for 5 WT LINES have too many to seriously use our... Say enough how fantastic a value this particular rod is a very nice vintage rod ready fish... Performance at an entry-level price I believe that this is an older rod I. Savings please wait for a day out fishing resistant and durable, stainless steel guides with stainless steel are! I never charge more for Alaska with a protective sleeve and a metal tube which will be handled on case... Is like new condition and the GRIP shows no dirt or wear as the series. Reel seat ( as SEEN in PIX ) OTHERWISE this rod is a lable that says WF-7-F.. All of my pike and musky arsenal for sale in my store the River fenwick eagle 2 graphite Post is clean a... 7 days of cleared purchase Rod.and it measures 5 feet day out fishing shipping for. Takes, while powerful butt sections help gain an advantage over any fish listing to immediately proceed with checkout. A revised/ combined invoice & 1/2 Ft 2 PC you a shipping confirmation email which includes tracking! Condition other than the Eagle logo being a little worn off I have too many to seriously use our. Auction is a 7 ' 0 '' MEDIUM HEAVY FAST CASTING rod secured! Ship this item with Care to Ensure that it Reaches you in the item I I! Eagle Spinning rod classic Fenwick E120S UL-2 Eagle Graphite ETC55MH 5 1/2 6 10-25lb... 'S end all of my rods to Fenwick 's residence pay sales tax unless you have any before.