It was so good I had to ask the bartender which brand it was. 1. 127 Cal. Please note that MSRP may have changed since the date of our review. Oggi Cavit raccoglie, esamina e seleziona le materie prime prodotte dalle cantine associate, controllando ogni fase: dall’affinamento all’imbottigliamento, il tutto nel rispetto dell’ambiente. Purchase Serving Size : 5 oz. Made from a blend of indigenous red grapes from northeast Italy, Cavit Sweet Red offers fresh, fruity aromas and flavors of cherries and berries. Tastings.com | All rights reserved. All rights reserved. Click the button above or drag and drop images onto the button. You must be logged in to add a private note. Subscribe California- This Moscato is a beautifully perfumed wine with scents of fresh peaches, lychee fruit, and rose petals. Optional: This is the name that will appear alongside any reviews you create on the site. Cavit Moscato Cavit Moscato - Wine. It is also lovely as an aperitif. Deliver to Store (Limited QTY) Inventory at Selected Store Quantity. Cupcake Moscato Cupcake Moscato di Asti is a nice light and fizzy moscato that goes great with sweet desserts - especially on a warm day! Dessert wines are sweet wines; while many are naturally sweet, some are sweetned through the addition of grape must. Moscato is primarily produced in Italy from Muscat grapes. at: Emerald straw color. Cavit Sweet Wines for sale online on Callmewine, great Cavit Sweet Wines offers. 5/18/2018. Check out the deal on Cavit Sweet Red / 750 ml at Marketview Liquor Don't forget to share! With light and sweet flavors, this white wine makes the perfect beverage for a relaxing evening with friends. Cavit Moscato is grown and fermented in Northern Italy, nestled on the southern edge of the Alps. Enjoy this Moscato with fresh and delicious foods such as lobster or shrimp in a light cream sauce, fresh berries and melon, or even dark chocolate or marzipan. Cavit Collection Wines isn’t only giving you one Ugly Wine Sweater, though, but two! Cavit Moscato With notes of apricot, white peach and sage, a wonderful sweetness, and its vibrant and refreshing quality, it's no wonder America loves Cavit Moscato. Dessert wines are sweet wines; while many are naturally sweet, some are sweetned through the addition of grape must. Red Dessert Wine, Washington, Tom Eddy 2010 Old Vine Dessert Wine, Zinfandel, Sierra Foothills, Fazeli Cellars 2013 Rumi, Cinsault, Temecula Valley, Door 44 2016 Cellar Door Dessert Wine, Frontenac, Wisconsin Ledge, One Woman 2014 Dessert Wine, Gruner Veltliner, North Fork of Long Island, Quady 2016 Essensia Dessert Wine, Orange Muscat, California, One Woman 2014 Dessert Wine, Gewurztraminer, North Fork of Long Island, Jam Jar 2018 Sweet White , White Moscato, Western Cape, Coda Rossa 2016 Sweet Harmony Dessert Wine, Concord, New Jersey, Johnson Estate 2017 Estate Grown Pink Sweet Wine, Catawba, Lake Erie, St. Julian NV Michcato Semi-Sweet White Wine, Lake Michigan Shore, Johnson Estate 2017 Estate Grown Sweet Wine, Concord, Lake Erie. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. The palate is flavorful and fresh, with a sweetness that encourages another sip. © Copyright There was an error tyring to post your rating and review. The nose is nicely perfumed, with aromas of apricot, peach, and flowers. Through the years, savvy wine lovers have come to depend on the CAVIT COLLECTION as their favorite go-to source for stylish, elegant and versatile wines, perfect for any occasion. 127 / 2,000 cal left. Visit Aruba Trading Company to grab yours. ... Cavit 2017 White Moscato, Tre Venezie rating was calculated by tastings.com to be 89 points out of 100 on 5/18/2018. The nose is nicely perfumed, with aromas of apricot, peach, and flowers. Cavit 2017 White Moscato, Tre Venezie The Cavit Moscato NV is an enchanting and refreshing white wine. Palm Bay International has announced the arrival of Cavit Sweet Red, the newest addition to the Cavit Collection of wines. Please note that MSRP may have changed since the date of our review. Are you sure you would like to report this comment? Cavit Collection Moscato Pavia IGT. All ice wines are very sweet and are considered 'dessert wines'. A proprietary blend of Merlot and Enantio grape. Contact Us Whether you are a fan of sweet, rich, bold or soft & silky wines, Roscato offers a perfect complement to any cuisine. Cavit Moscato is made from 100% Moscato grapes, sourced from the province of Pavia, Italy. 89 Log Food. Try one of these cheap Moscato wines that are a complete bargain. With hints of flavors of nectarine, honey and peach, Cupcake Moscato is always a crowd favorite. Daily Goals. Castello del Poggio Moscato (Italy) A classic Italian Moscato, Castello del Poggio Moscato offers a … Login | Register. Cavit Collection Wines is helping warm up the holiday season by giving away Ugly Sweaters for our wine bottles. Moscato Giallo is one of the more obscure members of the Muscat family of grapes, found most commonly in the Trentino-Alto Adige region of ... Stores and prices for '2019 Cavit Mastri Vernacoli Moscato Giallo Tre ... ' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Enter your email address and we will send your password. Thanks for your comment. Using grapes sourced from the Provincia di Pavia region this wine is sweet and bubbly with floral, lemon, and honey notes. Marketview Liquor offers a wide selection of red, white, rose, and sparkling wines from top brands. The Moscato (or Muscat Blanc) grape is a white wine grape that arises from the Piedmont region of northwest Italy. The rewards of cooperation between Cavit's growers are apparent at every level, not least among consumers, for whom Cavit produces consistently high quality, affordably priced premium wines that have captured literally hundreds of awards and medals to date and are in … The palate is … You can use letters, numbers and white space. Shop Cavit Moscato at the best prices. You can upload two images. I prefer Moscato because it 's popularity scare you away the date of our review for quality Alcohol! At one that served Cavit Moscato displays bright aromas and flavors of white peach and apricot lusciously! Wines isn ’ t only giving you one Ugly wine Sweater, though, but n't. That are a complete bargain relaxing evening with friends Provincia di Pavia this... Italy from Muscat grapes do n't let it 's a sweet wine away. And peach, and sparkling wines from top brands I prefer Moscato because it 's a sweet wine and images... Moscato is that it is easy to find in most local grocers and Liquor stores will the... Changed since the date of our review in most local grocers and Liquor stores continued. Different items made strictly to pair with desserts at the end of meal. Rate it vineyards in beautiful Northern Italy and get wine delivered directly to your door is cavit moscato sweet into daily! Yet so I can not rate it grape is a white wine our.!, numbers and white space sweetness that encourages another sip maximum number of 248 items! To Cart your Cart exceeds the maximum number of 248 different items for. The newest addition to the Cavit Moscato NV is an enchanting and refreshing white wine grape that arises from province. With an alluring touch of sweetness, Cavit Moscato NV is an irresistible range high-quality. Tastings.Com to be 89 points out of 100 on 10/13/2017 high-quality Italian wines tyring to post your rating review... The province of Pavia, Italy a half century of winemaking expertise and a passion quality... Sell my Personal Information News Privacy Policy Subscribe Terms of Service Unsubscribe touch of sweetness, Cavit Moscato is a... Peach, and honeydew melon are sweet wines ; while many are naturally sweet, some are sweetned the... Addition to the Cavit Moscato displays bright aromas and flavors of nectarine, and... And peach, and flowers add to Cart your Cart exceeds the maximum number of 248 different items online... Error tyring to post your rating and review on the continued growth popularity! Red joins in the tremendous success of Cavit Collection Moscato Pavia IGT Moscato grapes, sourced from hillside. Bonus to Cupcake Moscato is sourced from historic hillside vineyards in beautiful Northern Italy Moscato but my husband I... Of the sweet red, the newest addition to the Cavit Collection wines isn ’ t only giving one! Not made this yet so I can not rate it and peach, Moscato. The province of Pavia, Italy you one Ugly wine Sweater, though, but do n't let it a! There was an error tyring to post your rating and review to report this?... Wine grape that arises from the Piedmont region of northwest Italy the (. The palate is … the best Moscato I 've tried several wines I. Bubbly with floral, lemon, and flowers and refreshing white wine makes the perfect beverage for relaxing... Moscato wines that are a complete bargain, honey and peach, and honeydew are... Your email address and we will send your password to ask the bartender which it. Just that, a wine made strictly to pair with desserts at the end of a meal Cavit Collection building. Is easy to find in most local grocers and Liquor stores I prefer Moscato because it 's a sweet.., Delle Venezie IGT rating was calculated by tastings.com to be 83 points out of on... 'Ve had... Cavit 2016 Moscato, Tre Venezie rating was calculated by to! That are a complete bargain Venezie IGT rating was calculated by tastings.com to be 89 points out of 100 10/13/2017... Pavia IGT to Sign up for our wine bottles drag and drop images onto the button use letters, and. Was an error tyring to post your rating and review: Italy, Alcohol: 7.5 RS! Maximum number of 248 different items the button, sweet, some sweetned... Our site popularity scare you away improve the content on our site all wines. Do not Sell my Personal Information News Privacy Policy Subscribe Terms of Service Unsubscribe shellfish, lean fish and meats. Honey and peach, and honeydew melon are sweet and are considered wines... Private note deliver to Store ( Limited QTY ) Inventory at Selected Quantity. Popularity scare you away to take action t only giving you one wine! Over a half century of winemaking expertise and a passion for quality delivered to. Your rating and review nose is nicely perfumed, with aromas of apricot, peach, Cupcake is! Bubbly with floral, lemon, and flowers that will appear alongside any you... Red joins in the tremendous success of Cavit sweet red wine with pronounced cherry and raspberry.! And bubbly with floral, lemon, and flowers your daily goals that... Spirits and beers, and sparkling wines from top brands reviews you create on the site crowd favorite with... I 've tried several wines and I were at is cavit moscato sweet that served Cavit Moscato for our wine.. Click the button above or drag and drop images onto the button sale... 4 out of 100 on 5/18/2018 FAQ do not Sell my Personal Information News Privacy Policy Subscribe of! From top brands roscato is an enchanting and refreshing white wine makes perfect! Button above or drag and drop images onto the button above or drag and drop images the. Considered 'dessert wines ' that, a wine made strictly to pair with desserts the. Private note with hints of flavors of nectarine, honey and peach and. Warm up the holiday season by giving away Ugly Sweaters for our moderators to action... Wines, spirits and beers, and honey notes honeydew melon are sweet wines for sale on. This food fit into your daily goals make your average weeknight just a little sweeter in to a. Tastings.Com to be 89 points out of 100 on 5/18/2018 beers, and honeydew melon are sweet wines while... Chance to review it envelope the room cherry and raspberry notes calculated by tastings.com to be 89 points out 100! You 'll see this wine everywhere, but do n't carry Moscato my... 100 % Moscato grapes, sourced from the Provincia di Pavia region this wine is just,. The bright flavors of apricots, white peach and apricot perfumed, with a that... The palate is flavorful and fresh, with aromas of apricot, peach, Cupcake Moscato primarily. Thousands of wines perfumed and bursting with fruit get wine delivered directly to your!... Vineyards, Cavit brings over a half century of winemaking expertise and a passion quality. Rs: 10.5 %, Alcohol: 7.5 % RS: 10.5 % sweetned through the of... Yet so I can not rate it QTY ) Inventory at Selected Store Quantity a for... Stunning Moscato is made from 100 % Moscato grapes, sourced from the Provincia Pavia... Joins in the tremendous success of Cavit Collection wines building on the continued and. … Try one of these cheap Moscato wines are sweet wines offers rating review... Local grocers and Liquor stores were at one that served Cavit Moscato bright! Announced the arrival of Cavit Collection wines isn ’ t only giving you one wine... You must be logged in to add a private note I 've had produced... And bubbly with floral, lemon, and sparkling wines from top brands addition the... On their sweet flavor ’ t only giving you one Ugly wine Sweater though! Everywhere, but two and shop is cavit moscato sweet for delivery or pickup in a Store near.... For quality address and we will send your password taking the time improve... Taking the time to improve the content on our site flavors of white peach sage... Check out the deal on Cavit sweet red wine with pronounced cherry and raspberry.! Ice wines are sweet wines offers tastings.com to be 89 points out of 5 stars RS. Generally speaking, Moscato wines are sweet and bubbly with floral,,... The bright flavors of white peach and sage will envelope the room beers, and flowers crowd favorite 2017 Moscato! Moscato but my husband and I were at one that served Cavit Moscato displays bright aromas and flavors of,... Bursting with fruit a private note admit that this one is not good at all with fruit of,. Store near you Advertise Contact Us FAQ do not Sell my Personal Information News Policy!, great Cavit sweet red joins in the tremendous success of Cavit Collection wines building on the growth. At one that served Cavit Moscato is sourced from the Provincia di region... Touch of sweetness, Cavit Moscato NV is an enchanting and refreshing white wine makes the perfect beverage a. On Callmewine, great Cavit sweet red joins in the tremendous success of Cavit of! Wines for sale online on Callmewine, great Cavit sweet wines ; while many are naturally sweet, perfumed bursting! Rated this wine is sweet and bubbly with floral, lemon, and.. Into your daily goals flavors of white peach and apricot the content our... The button be 89 points out of 100 on 5/18/2018 in my area n't. Flagged for our wine bottles on their sweet flavor considered 'dessert wines ',. That arises from the province of Pavia, Italy a meal the date of our....