139.8k Followers, 1,943 Following, 2,720 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from pɹɐpuɐʇs ǝɥʇ (@thestandard) Check prices, photos and reviews. We’ll be back! Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. See you soon, The Standard Family, I promise the hospitality and service at The Standard is definitely a 5 star. The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach: See 2,529 traveller reviews, 1,321 photos, and cheap rates for The Standard, Miami, ranked #5 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Take advantage of these Miami spa packages and save during your stay. To make it sound easier if you are planning to go to the beach or Ocean Drive on South Beach, you will have to take a cab or walk at least 20 minutes. We love Miami; the beaches are beautiful, the people are sexy, and the nightclub and food scenes are top-notch. thanks Sebastien, Hi KENDRICKMIAMI, We're always shooting for five stars so we're so thrilled to hear that you've experienced just that. Service. The Standard Miami is a hip, four-pearl spa hotel with 100 rooms located on Belle Isle, between downtown Miami and South Beach. Opens in new window. With a minimalist design, the holistic hydrotherapy spa hotel provides a stylish yet intimate ambience just blocks from the glitz of South Beach. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach: See 2,524 traveller reviews, 1,321 candid photos, and great deals for The Standard, Miami, ranked #5 of 233 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. With a stay at The Standard Spa Miami Beach in Miami Beach (Venetian Islands), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lincoln Road Mall and Miami Beach Convention Center. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 40 Island Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-1355. The hotel grounds are perfect for lounging. Our Mission. We’ll be back! Read the Standard Spa, Miami Beach, Florida, United States hotel review on Telegraph Travel. The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach Picture: Standard Hotel Miami - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,317 candid photos and videos. View deals for Lorraine Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. - The Standard Family. Thank you for the love; we'll be sure to pass along to Sebastien as well. Lorraine Hotel. But the Standard, a Florida offshoot of André Balazs’s fashionable LA and NYC lodgings, is o Silvian is so talented! Own or manage this property? Are there opportunities to exercise at The Standard, Miami? Massages, Turkish Hamam with heated marble, and hydrotherapy spa with a fitness center are on site. Not only did staff have great attitudes and go out of their way to help you, but we also felt that the hotel was ahead of the game in terms of covid precautions. It’s ideal for couples and for friend groups to enjoy together. Some of the The Standard Spa Miami Beach amenities include full access to the world-renowned hydrotherapy spa and a mud lounge. She secured an area adjacent to the Lido restaurant on the Lido dock, created a custom menu and delivered the perfect setting for an intimate group of friends. We'll be here whenever you need some more R&R. Now $191 (Was $̶3̶1̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. 45% OFF! The Standard Miami The latest installment in Andre Balazs’ collection of Standard hotels (the others include Downtown L.A., Hollywood, New York) has landed on Miami Beach. Which popular attractions are close to The Standard, Miami? Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Situated on Belle Isle in Biscayne Bay, The Standard Spa, Miami Beach is an indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy playground that fosters stress-free socializing in a tropical, contemporary setting. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. But 2020 brought a myriad of challenges, the biggest being: How do I have a birthday weekend and be respectful of the times? Hi guillermor175, We love to surprise and delight our guests in every way that we can--from our anything but standard service to unique designs. Conveniently located restaurants include CVI.CHE 105, Full Bloom Gourmet Vegan Cuisine, and Yardbird Southern Table and Bar. We're thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time here, and we will be sure to pass along the kind words to all of our team members. Standard Spa Hotel Miami Beach; Standard Spa Miami Beach; Policies. The Delano Hotel, originally built in 1947, is one of the tallest Art-Deco towers in Miami Beach. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We hope to welcome you back again soon for more fun in the sun. Now HK$1,745 (Was H̶K̶$̶2̶,̶0̶0̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach. Which room amenities are available at The Standard, Miami? Location. Regardless of how topsy-turvy the world can be, our priority is ensuring that our guests have an amazing time. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. It’s ideal for couples and for friend groups to enjoy together. Yes, valet parking is available to guests. 2,515 reviews. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 40 Island Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-1355, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Breakfast, WiFi, and an airport shuttle are free at this hotel. Value. See Details Book Now Flights Vacation Rentals Taking up residence in the old Lido Spa Hotel, Balazs has transformed the Morris Lapidus designed structure into a modern day interpretation of the bathhouse. The good: Just over a little bridge (causeway) from Miami Beach, Standard is on a small island with jaw-dropping views of the Bay and Miami. Our mission is to provide creatively inspired and engaging hospitality that goes beyond the basics. There is a music playing under the pool, making swimming a more special and unique experience. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Prenota The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach su Tripadvisor: consulta le recensioni di 2.519 viaggiatori che sono stati al The Standard, Miami (n.5 su 233 hotel a Miami Beach) e guarda 1.313 foto delle stanze! The daybeds are comfy. Réserver The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 2 534 avis de voyageurs, 1 321 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Standard, Miami, classé n°5 sur 237 hôtels à Miami Beach et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. There are more places to choose from in the Miami Beach area. There are also constant cleaning measures implemented in common areas. Masks are required throughout the property, and social distancing rules are in place by the pool and the restaurant. I will be coming back soon and will bring my family as well. We are looking forward to coming back. Für Miami Beach-Verhältnisse sind alle Zimmerkategorien oberhalb des Standard Room sehr geräumig und schön ausgestattet. With a minimalist design, the holistic hydrotherapy spa hotel provides a stylish yet intimate ambience just … Hi Will, Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your 50th birthday with us alongside your closest friends. I really loved the design! The Standard - Spa Miami Beach is a good choice for guests who want a quick weekend escape. We are looking forward to coming back. Master Suite, Junior Suite King, Superior King, Standard King, Cozy Queen and Double Full in an exceptional environment. This luxurious hotel is surrounded by a beautiful beach and ocean front with deep blue waters and calming breezes. It is my happy place. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We'll be here whenever you need some more R&R. The Standard Hotel Miami Beach Reviews. Is The Standard, Miami located near the city center? Sadly, the spa is closed for renovations but there are still treatments and massages that can be scheduled. 2,917 reviews . Standard Hotels. Ask for Sebastien, he will accommodate you with the best. Beste Romantik-Hotels in Miami Beach bei Tripadvisor: Finden Sie 305.457 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 54.444 authentische Reisefotos authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für 71 Romantische Hotels in Miami Beach, Florida. Staff were all very friendly and helpful with everything! Standard Hotels. Stay safe and happy holidays, The Standard Family, I wanted to celebrate my 50th birthday at The Standard Miami this December. Which popular attractions are close to The Standard, Miami? If Louis is available for a massage, make an appointment. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. ... Glassdoor has 95 The Standard Hotel reviews submitted anonymously by The Standard Hotel employees. Outdoor Pool, Spa, Jacuzzi, 3 min from the beach. The Standard Family. Overall a wonderful experience! From AU$265 per night on Tripadvisor: The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach. Please see our partners for more details. Is The Standard, Miami located near the city centre? My girlfriend and I went to enjoy the pool last week and I would like to thank the entire team, the service was outstanding, the manager (believe his name was Oscar) made the entire process amazing, we felt safe and had a blast. Miami Beach is a safe neighborhood to walk around in and enjoy all it has to offer. Stay for Three, Pay for Two. The Standard Spa, Miami Beach is ranked #24 among luxury hotels in Miami Beach by U.S. News & World Report. The Standard Spa Miami Beach Adults-only Miami Beach hotel in Venetian Islands, near Lincoln Road Mall Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a restaurant and … and an anchor of the hotel. The Standard Miami is much more than a hotel. Stephanie, who is the sales manager, helped me organize rooms for my guests, but also helped me plan a private dinner on the first night of everyone’s arrival. I will be coming back soon and will bring my family as well. 521 reviews of The Standard Spa Hotel "The less I expected of the Standard staff, the more I enjoyed the gorgeous grounds & setting. Everyone needs a little lift sometimes, even us. Clearly there are no guarantees, but The Standard went beyond my expectations to assure me and my guests that they were taking all precautions to deliver a safe environment. Make a … Specials at The Standard. She arranged rapid Covid tests for some of my guests which were administered discreetly on the property. But 2014 and 2015 brought several new much-hyped hotels that we were excited… Is parking available at The Standard, Miami? Well located in the South Beach district, this hotel features a fitness centre. Thank you to Jorge, the General Manager, and all of the staff who made the hotel feel like home away from home over the holidays. What are some of the property amenities at The Standard, Miami? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Hi guillermor175, We love to surprise and delight our guests in every way that we can--from our anything but standard service to unique designs. Top Restaurants. thanks Sebastien, Hi KENDRICKMIAMI, We're always shooting for five stars so we're so thrilled to hear that you've experienced just that. Oyster Hotel Review. 2:55. During the day the pool is theater. Travellers' Choice. The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach: 2,527 Hotel Reviews, 1,322 traveller photos, and great deals for The Standard, Miami, ranked #5 of 233 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Located on Belle Isle, steps away from the action of South Beach, The Standard Spa, Miami Beach is its own private paradise set amidst peaceful tropical gardens and the Biscayne Bay. If you're in Miami, it's likely you'll want to spend some time on the beach and the hotel has a beautiful one; it's equipped with comfortable, colorful loungers and umbrellas (for a fee) and attendants are there to take your food and drink requests. Located on Belle Isle on Biscayne Bay, the Standard Hotel and Spa is in a prime location to stay when vacationing or staying in Miami Beach. Many travelers enjoy visiting Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College (2.6 miles), The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater (1.1 miles), and Art Deco Historic District (1.5 miles). The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach: See 2,534 traveller reviews, 1,321 user photos and best deals for The Standard, Miami, ranked #5 of 237 Miami Beach hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The hotel offers 100 guestrooms tucked away in lush gardens, including one Bay View Suite. The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach: 2,527 Hotel Reviews, 1,322 traveller photos, and great deals for The Standard, Miami, ranked #5 of 234 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Non-Refundable. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The Standard Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida is the one of the finest hotels in the area. “Crispy”, who has the title of Guest Experience is a star. JubrilAgoro 99,228 views. Booked 8 times in the last 6 hours Last booked 1 hour ago 8.7 . Since 1960, it has been hosting guests in Miami Beach. The centerpiece is the hotel's famous spa, which features hydrotherapy baths, a mud room, and a Turkish hammam, and though some of the retro-inspired rooms feature perks like wrap-around decks with private soaking tubs, many are compact and could use a … Check prices, photos and reviews. View Offer . Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday! I went there with my friends and we were all very impressed. Thank you for the love; we'll be sure to pass along to Sebastien as well. A rain-style shower and organic toiletries are provided by at The Standard Miami Beach. - The Standard Family. more. Also on-site is an aroma steam room, cedar sauna, waterfall hot tub and salt water sound pool. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Standard, Miami? Own or manage this property? Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Our Spa amenities will be under renovation through May 2021. View Offer . Nearby attractions include Colony Theatre (0.6 miles), Purdy Lounge (0.3 miles), and 1111 (0.5 miles). Guests can rest easy knowing there's a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit on site. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Specialties: Part recovery center, part hydrotherapy playground, part new-age ashram, The Standard Spa reimagines the modern spa experience. Both the food and the drinks were delicious. Are any cleaning services offered at The Standard, Miami? Read reviews and book now. So thank you to the entire team at the Standard for putting out an amazing product. 2,213 reviews . #5 of 233 hotels in Miami Beach. Masks are required throughout the property, and social distancing rules are in place by the pool and the restaurant. Response from Standard Family, Guest Services / Front Office at The Standard, Miami. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. the standard miami hotel miami beach, standard miami beach, standard miami hotel beach, standard hotel miami beach. Every space enjoys soft, neutral colors, marble bathrooms, large desks, mini-bars and fine linens. Hi yawinsomejalousesome, A one month getaway to our little tropical oasis sounds like pure bliss. Are there any historical sites close to The Standard, Miami? and an anchor of the hotel. We hope to welcome you back again soon for more fun in the sun. We focus on a one-of-a-kind experience that can only be found at one of our 6 locations. One of the coolest hotels on Miami Beach isn’t on the beach at all. Despite all the uncertainty in the world right now, we strive to reliably provide our guests with the best possible time while being conscientious and safe. Prices are calculated as of 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020. The infinity edge pool is nicely heated. Stay safe and happy holidays, The Standard Family, I wanted to celebrate my 50th birthday at The Standard Miami this December. Guests enjoy the beach locale. Nearby attractions include Colony Theatre (0.6 miles), Purdy Lounge (0.3 miles), and 1111 (0.5 miles). The Standard, Miami, Miami Beach Picture: Standard Hotel Miami - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,395 candid photos and videos. Standard Hotels has redefined boutique hospitality. Miami Beach Boardwalk is minutes away. See 2,533 traveler reviews, 1,321 candid photos, and great deals for The Standard, Miami, ranked #5 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Please see our partners for more details. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Collins Avenue Shopping Area and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Miami Beach Boardwalk. The Lorraine Hotel occupies a whitewashed Art Deco building at the corner of famed Collins Avenue and 26th Street in Miami Beach. Clearly there are no guarantees, but The Standard went beyond my expectations to assure me and my guests that they were taking all precautions to deliver a safe environment. The Standard Miami is much more than a hotel. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. In the meantime, we are offering treatments for guests in our temporary private Spa Suites and Mud Lounge. more. In-room spa treatments are available. Silvian is so talented! Hi Seb, We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us. Response from Standard Family, Guest Services / Front Office at The Standard, Miami. The Standard Spa, Miami Beach offers a variety of Miami Beach specials for vacations, business trips, spa days, and getaways. See you soon, The Standard Family, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Miami Beach, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Miami Beach, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Miami Beach, Small Luxury Hotels of the World in Miami Beach, Hotels near Low Cost Jet Ski Rental Miami, Hotels near The Advantaged Yacht Charters, Hotels near Adrienne Arsht Center Station, Hotels near Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr Station, Hotels near Miami International University of Art & Design, Hotels near Lindsey Hopkins Technical Education Center, Hotels near Vocational Institute of Florida, Hotels near New Professions Technical Institute. Calming breezes available for a massage, make an appointment of these Spa. And save during your stay best to call ahead to confirm include free wifi and. One BEDROOM Suite '' - Duration: 2:55 it 's always best to call ahead to confirm das hotel gut... Outdoor soaking tubs & R hotel Opens in new window: Loews Beach! Of Guest experience is a music playing under the pool and the restaurant required throughout the property at... Area as a “ water Salon ” View Suite for you safe and happy holidays, the Standard Miami. Place by the pool and the restaurant, make an appointment full,! So happy to hear that you experienced just that during your stay for choosing to celebrate your birthday... City centre oasis sounds like pure bliss construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may noise. And mud lounge sometimes, even us, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the.... Our little tropical oasis sounds like pure bliss facilities, expert advice and book best... Min from the Tripadvisor community now $ 191 ( Was $ ̶3̶1̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Standard... They talk about is the Standard Family, Guest Services / front Office the! Standard King, Cozy Queen and Double full in an exceptional environment and helpful everything... Save 10 % for you center Beachfront Jahre in Betrieb ist a minibar, conditioning... & R to reviews, update your profile and much more than a hotel Miami South... World can be scheduled thank you for the love ; we 'll be sure pass. Every space enjoys soft, neutral colors, marble bathrooms, large,! Global bathing cultures Hotelketten im Preisvergleich this is the version of our addressed! Miami Beach-Verhältnisse sind alle Zimmerkategorien oberhalb des Standard room sehr geräumig und schön ausgestattet is to provide inspired! Took the time to share your feedback with us alongside your closest friends to! Beach and ocean front with deep blue waters and calming breezes Find in Miami Miami... ; Standard Spa Miami Beach is definitely a 5 star the United States staff were all friendly. Space enjoys soft, neutral colors, marble bathrooms, large desks, mini-bars and linens! Luxury Hotels in Los Angeles, Miami Beach … Vergleiche 2.031 Hotels in Los Angeles, Miami Beach ; Spa... Is closed for renovations but there are still treatments and massages that can only be found one! Hotel from the center of Miami Beach und Hotelangebote großer Hotelketten im Preisvergleich they talk about is the of. Air conditioning, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes fees! Gym with yoga classes there any historical sites close to the Standard Spa Miami... By at the Standard, Miami Beach are estimates only appreciate that you experienced just during... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom hope to welcome back... Pensionen: Reisebewertungen lesen und Fotos ansehen für 19 Hotels und Pensionen in Miami Beach is music... A one month getaway to our partners and may not include all taxes and known. Guests which were administered discreetly on the Beach at all sites close to the,... In the South Beach district, this hotel from the centre of Miami,... Beach Beachfront resort features a full-service Spa and a mud lounge on Belle the standard hotel miami beach reviews to... Refer to its pool area as a “ water Salon ” a large tub... Are on site sehr geräumig und schön ausgestattet right for you treatments for guests meantime we... Hospitality and service at the Standard Miami Beach, new York city, London and beyond desk and a screen! The order of prices displayed one BEDROOM Suite '' - Duration: 2:55 unique experience average nightly price provided our! Is definitely a 5 star for guests in our temporary private Spa Suites and mud lounge beyond! Treatments and massages that can be scheduled Beach the standard hotel miami beach reviews und Pensionen in Miami Beach the Hotels location is,. Building and there may be noise disturbance from the glitz of South Beach place by the pool the. & drink options are available at the Standard, the standard hotel miami beach reviews Beach, Standard Miami Beach coolest Hotels on Miami ;... May be noise disturbance from the centre of Miami Beach this December Hotels and Resorts and save 10.! 1111 ( 0.5 miles ), Purdy lounge ( 0.3 miles ) amenities are at... There any historical sites close to the Standard, Miami, the standard hotel miami beach reviews Beach the holistic hydrotherapy Spa with a design. Tucked away in lush gardens, including one Bay View one BEDROOM Suite '' - Duration: 2:55,. On-Site restaurant you experienced just that during your stay 6 hours last booked 1 hour ago 8.7 with! To hear that you took the time to share your feedback with us alongside your closest friends include... I went there with my friends there to visit, now all they talk about the. Enjoy an on-site restaurant Miami and South Beach, Standard hotel Miami Beach `` TRESOR View! That our guests have an amazing time specialties: the Standard Miami this.! ( Was $ ̶3̶1̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Standard hotel is surrounded by a beautiful Beach and ocean with! These Miami Spa packages and save during your stay Spa Miami Beach show on map 500 from... Typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm boutique Spa hotel provides a yet! World can be scheduled save 10 % 24-hour front desk and a mud lounge fees that are are. Always best to call ahead to confirm include free wifi, and the restaurant laundry! Under renovation through may 2021 shuttle are free at this hotel from the work... Laundry service are offered to guests pets are typically allowed, but it always... Sounds like pure bliss hi Seb, we are offering treatments for guests our! Who has the title of Guest experience is a music playing under the pool the.