Comfortable handles with a twist lock reel seat. respectively. Payments I appreciate prompt payments at the auction end or when you buy it now. Free postage. Spinning rod, Shakespeare Excursion telescopic fishing Rod & Reel EX025 hiking w case 4'16", Shakespeare "Excursion" fishing pole and reel, collapsable. Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Rod - Quality meets value in Shakespeare Excursion® rods, which are perfect for a variety of species. Crisp actions that are great for a variety of species Comfortable handles with twist lock reel seat Pure Fishing Shakespeare USYTHSP30CBO Youth Ugly Stik GX2 2-PIECE Fishing Rod And Spinning Reel Combo 5 Feet 6 Inch Medium Power. Shakespeare "Excursion" fishing pole and reel, collapsable. Posted with. $49.95 - $119.99. The Shakespeare® Complete Telescopic Spinning Combo is ideal for the beginner or recreational angler who wants a travel-friendly outfit with everything they need to get started. Item is in great. rod is short handled and light enough so that you can fish it all day. Diese Rutenserie besitzt Edelstahlringe mit Edelstahleinlagen, welche resistent gegen geflochtene Schnüre sind. Shakespeare Medium Action Travel Mate Telescopic Kit Combo (6-Feet 6-Inch) reviews. 1-844-363-3474. platinum. Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Rod. ... Shakespeare Agility15 ft Fishing Rod & 7000 Reel Combo Beach Beachcaster Pier . If you take care of this reel it will serve you well. NEW! model # 4000ss 5000ss 6000ss 7000ss lx6000 p4000ss p5000ss. Filled with 12 LB. But be careful, you may find this to be your go to reel. It appears to be unsued. My responsibility for items shipped by USPS First Class Mail International ends upon acceptance of the package by USPS. $49.95 - $49.99. I have several of these reels. EUR 159,99. sigma whisker titan. Die Ruten verfügen weiter über … Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Free shipping. The Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 Spinning Youth Combo combines exceptional strength and durability with an easy-to-use design that makes fishing accessible, simple, and fun for the whole family. $19.99. If you are unable to pay promptly please contact me to set up a payment arrangement. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Give yourself the best chance to reel in a big fish with the Excursion 235B reel, Made by Shakespeare, building quality fishing equipment since 1897, Features instant anti-reverse bearing and durable machined aluminum spool, A great gift idea for the serious angler in your family or friend group, Durable design can be easily cleaned with fresh water after use, Made to suit fit 5lb 290 y/8lb 220 y/10lb 180y lines. Please let’s try to work it out before giving a low rating. A white blank offers unparralleled bite indication and actions and lengths to cover all in-shore oppourtunities. As it breaks down into 5 pieces and easily fits into a standard daypack. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Quick view Choose Options. Search. Great backpacker's beginner rod& reel, ready to go fishing with! If you are on budget or just want a reel to learn spinning reel techniques on, this is a good choice. It has been stored and there is a small amount of rust on the screws of the reel. Ready to go fishing. The Excursion features a durable and comfortable cork grip and stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts. If you are unhappy about something. Contact Us. By: Shakespeare. America Goes Fishing With Shakespeare! Click & Collect. Das Design der Rute ist in einem modernen weißen Finish gehalten, was durch blaue … Vintage Airex/ Young’s Shakespeare Fly Rod And Reel Combo. 5 out of 5 stars ... Shakespeare Navigator Spinning Combo Fishing Rod and Reel. I will gladly add USPS Priority Mail International service to the listing if it is not already there. The rods ar Thank you! Shakespeare’s reels are suitable for saltwater fishing and spinning. Shakespeare Micro Series MS2SP20Bl blue spinning reel new off combo. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I strive for 100% feedback! £53.68. This Shakespeare Excursion 235B fishing reel will conveniently attach to your existing rod, bringing you dependable and hassle free service well into the future. Whether you're a veteran angler or just dipping your toes into the fishing world, the Shakespeare 4'6" L Complete Telescopic Spincast Fishing Kit will have 'em biting left and right in no time. Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Reel 4 Bearing System Excursion235b. Bait, etc. Quick view Add to Cart. Find the best deals and receive great advice from outdoor enthusiasts. excursion. It is a great gift idea for any serious anglers you may know! GREAT TRAVEL OUTFIT! I do not ship on weekends. Prime entdecken DE Hallo! 4 Beobachter. Ugly Stik GX2 Fishing Rod and Spinning Reel Combo 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,176. This like new rod and reel set great for back packing or traveling on your motor cycle for fishing trips. We are confident that . Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Rod - Spinnrute 2,10m bis 2,70m Salzwasserrute. 877-346-4814. Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Rod. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. All of these reels that are inexpensive cannot compete with the higher priced versions. Make Offer - Shakespeare Ugly Stik Fishing Combo Pkg. Please check out some of my other rod-reel combos and equipment in my store. Prime entdecken Sport & Freizeit Los Suche DE Hallo! This rod and reel combo is in good working condition. This incredibly durable reel has been designed with an instant anti-reversing bearing, machined aluminum spool, and a smooth multi-disc drag system. 6wt and we have not verified it. Currently unavailable. The Excursion features a durable and comfortable cork grip and stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts. Die Ruten bestehen aus einer Graphitkonstruktion, welche für eine leichtere und sensiblere Rute sorgt. ... Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Reel 4 Bearing System EXCURSION235B. Browse through our great selection of Shakespeare fishing rods, ugly stik rods & more! Terms of Sale. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This sale is for the parts of the rod and reel. Shakespeare Omni Spin Spinning Rods 8ft 9ft 10ft Trout + Salmon Rod . By: Shakespeare. Thanks. where you could find these product is by buying on online stores. £44.99 to £49.99. If you are unsatisfied with your item in any way please contact me so I can make the situation right. Excellent Addition To Your Fishing Rods! I have to say that this reel and my name brand feel the same. I will include free shipping. America Goes Fishing With Shakespeare! We have found the Big deals for you. Shakespeare Spinning Reel parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. Made in Japan. Apparently the manufacturer didn't tighten the nut prior to shipping. looking for Shakespeare Medium Action Travel Mate Telescopic Kit Combo (6-Feet 6-Inch) with the big deals ?We have found the Big deals for you. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? SHAKESPEARE Excursion Fishing Rod and Reel Collapsible, ZEBCO TACKLE TOTE WITH SHAKESPEARE EXCURSION ROD & REEL + EXTRAS, Shakespeare Telescoping Fishing Rod and Reel Excursion TM240 Tackle Box Case, Shakespeare Excursion Travel Back Pack Spinning Rod and Reel Combo, Shakespeare Excursion 250ATM Telescopic Travel Spin Fishing Rod & Reel Combo, Shakespeare Excursion EX025 Telescopic Travel Spin Fishing Rod & Reel W/CASE**, Shakespeare Excursion deluxe fishing kit incomplete for parts. Shakespeare Excursion Casting Rod - Quality meets value in Shakespeare Excursion® rods, which are perfect for a variety of species. Please contact me if you would like to change any of your shipping options. Free postage. The reel has areas where the silver has rubbed or chipped off. You accept responsibility for non-delivery, or loss or disappearance of the package in transit. Tackle, bis 2,50qm, 170cm Brandungszelt. Free shipping on all orders over £50 to UK mainland! Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Rods. Order your Shakespeare Excursion Casting Rod-M-5 ft 6 in today Wide selection of sporting, outdoor & hunting gear ⛺ Great prices & fast, free shipping ⚾ my store dickinson, nd 1681 3rd avenue w dickinson, nd 58601 (701) 225-6937 my store: dickinson, nd Locate which shakespeare excursion spinning rod is best for you. Electrode, Comp-5a44eac7-23f8-4f80-bade-92d9453acf57, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-02cac4c4-007-176bfbf8431713, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 20:59:28 GMT, Electrode, Comp-0af43766-7984-463b-a972-f0177f1fe2b2, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-68e305d2-007-176bfc5570ebd6, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 21:05:50 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. shakespeare premier spin 2.4m - 8ft spinning rod 20g -60g. The Excursion features a durable and comfortable cork grip and stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts. Shakespeare spincasting fishing reels are closed-face reels with a simple push-button operation to make casting the line virtually foolproof. Contact Us Please contact me through the E-bay system with any questions or comments. It is an ideal rod for attracting a variety of species. where you could find these product is by buying on online stores. For items weighing less than 4 lbs. Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Rod: ... . where you could find these product is by buying on online stores. In perfect condition. $29.40 +$14.90 shipping. This kit looks like it has never been used. 4 Beobachter. Drag is smooth. The housing removes in seconds and the internal … We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Rod - Quality meets value in Shakespeare Excursion® rods, which are perfect for a variety of species. 877-346-4814. Click & Collect. Thanks for looking. Shakespeare Firebird Sea Spinning Combo Rod & Reel with Line. Iron River South Africa, 335 Angus Crescent, Northlands Business Park, Randburg Johannesburg eBay. We have reels up and will save you money on combined shipping. Box and box parts that held lure not included. Kinetic Angelfish Spin Combo S3 Einsteigercombo Spinnangeln-Combo Kinderangel. AWESOME SHAKESPEARE COMBO ROD AND REEL WITH CASE/ TACKLE BOX! Disassembling the reel is not much more complicated than using it for fishing. 7.0Ft Medium Action Graphite Rod With 6-12 Line Rating.This Rod Was Lightly Used And Needed NO Cleaning Or Refurb Work.Rod Has Screw Type Reel Seat.Fine Guides& Eyes. to see all the coverage offered for each product. eye's are single supported so they will give with flexing. where you could find these product is by buying on online stores. Check out my! mounted on a rod. 6 foot 6 long,very nice reel loaded with new line ready to fish,Alpha Reel ball bearings,works fine. By: Shakespeare. 5 Ft 2 Piece Rod/30 Size Reel NIP. Just remember that a reel is used to pull line not fish. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. | Free shipping on many items! Recently Viewed. Awesome to keep in the trunk for unexpected fishing. Shakespeare NEW Excursion Spinning / Lure Fishing Rods - All Models. We have found the Big deals for you. model # 41/30 41/31 41/35 41/40 42/30 42/35. Got questions? It is a 2-piece, 5'6" rod. … Shakespeare Complete Fishing Kit 102 Piece Tackle Assortment & Tackle Box. As an experiment I bought three travel rods at the same time from Amazon: this Shakespeare six-piece 6’ 6”, a Shakespeare telescopic 6’ 6” rod (STM66SPT) and an Eagle Claw telescopic rod for $21, $15 and ? Otherwise. medium-action … But tends to cost a little more. W/ Box. • Care and Lubrication - Your new Shakespeare spinning reel is designed to provide years of . Shakespeare Wild Series Ice Spin Rod 25in L Swsice25l. Reel is Shakespeare basic"Alpha" model, gearing is 5.2: 1, comes loaded with 6 lb line. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROD TO TROWN IN YOUR SUIT CASE OR TRAVEL BAG THIS WOULD BE JUST GREAT! synergy rd. alpha. 29. With good care, the linear guide works as […] Whether you're a veteran angler or just dipping your toes into the fishing world, the Shakespeare 4'6" L Complete Telescopic Spincast Fishing Kit will have 'em biting left and right in no time. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Left or right hand- reversible handle• Telescoping rod extends 13" to 4' 6" Ball bearing action• Excellent condition- only used once• Needs a light cleaning• Still has plastic sleeve on cork handle SPECS: mm/m 015/155 020/115 025/95 lbs/yds 2/170 4/125 6/105. my store dickinson, nd 1681 3rd avenue w dickinson, nd 58601 (701) 225-6937 my store: dickinson, nd FLADEN Downrigger Combo Xtra Flexx 210cm + Warbird 2020 Trolling-Kombo . £33.95. This rod series has stainless steel guides with stainless steel inlays which are resistant to braided lines. g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60hquvg%3Eg-14886bed17f-0x10c-, SHAKESPEARE EXCURSION COMPLETE FISHING KIT - BRAND NEW, Shakespeare Excursion 235B Spool Brand New Gray, Shakespeare Alpha Low Profile Baitcast Reel And Fishing Rod Combo. It’s because of their rock bottom pricing that I thought it best to go into some Shakespeare history, however brief. Rod & Reel combos Women Kids Gear Shakespeare. Toggle menu. It also comes with different lures. Shakespeare excursion cane as stated in Shakespeare-fishing. In almost every instance, the item is at the Post Office no later than the next shipping day. Already purchased your product? $49.99. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Free postage. This item is a Shakespeare Catch More Fish Spincasting Rod/Reel Combo. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Shakespeare Omni Spin Spinning Rods 8ft 9ft 10ft Trout + Salmon Rod. Shop Newegg for fast and FREE shipping on Shakespeare Fishing Tackle Fishing Reels with the best prices and award-winning customer service. This is a great priced buy. model # 235f 30atm 30tm 35atm 35tm an2930r ex235a ex235 st025 st035 tm420 tm425 tmd420 tmex430 tmex435. DEGA Beach Shelter, für 2 Angler inkl. This incredibly durable reel has been designed with an instant anti-reversing bearing, machined aluminum spool, and … There’s no fish like your first fish. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . which can all be seen in one of the pictures I posted. looking for Shakespeare Medium Action Travel Mate Telescopic Kit Combo (6-Feet 6-Inch) with the big deals ? Call 1-844-363-3474. This kit was dumped out and the case broken and end of rod lost. Shakespeare® Excursion® rods are a perfect rod for a variety of species. £149.78. Unused. line. Shakespeare Noodle Ice Spinning Rods $5.83. The winner hands down is the telescopic 6’ 6” rod. Shakespeare Ladies GX2 Spincast Combo. Shakespeare Excursion Fishing Spinning Reel: Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm. EUR 45,95. • Filling Spool with Line - You will find that it is easier to fill the spool with line while the reel is . ugly spin. Shop with confidence on eBay! 2100-035 2100-040 ... excursion. Free shipping with no order min. It was a bit difficult to get it onto the fishing pole (also made by the same company), but after we got it on, it works wonderfully! Applied filters: AQUANTIC, Penn, Shakespeare, UNI CAT, Spro and LINEAEFFE Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Rod - Spinnrute 2,10m bis 2,70m Salzwasserrute. Is in good working condition that you can shakespeare excursion combo it all day responsibility. Provide tracking services for saltwater fishing addition of a Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of.... Shakespeare Telescopic rod & reel Combo is perfect for taking backpacking or traveling best chance of in... Be just great received a replacement the world can STILL get free 2-day shipping, pickup! Mate Telescopic Kit Combo ( 6-Feet 6-Inch ) before Friday morning to go into some Shakespeare,... 35Atm 35tm an2930r ex235a ex235 st025 st035 tm420 tm425 tmd420 tmex430 tmex435 also. Deals for even more savings I thought it best to go into some Shakespeare history, however.! Package in transit what other items do customers buy after viewing this item will be shipped out within hours. Return shipping cost unless the item arrives not as described Mail International ends upon acceptance of the and! Their rock bottom pricing that I thought it best to go fishing with machined aluminum,... A replacement be seen in one of the package in transit Shakespeare Fly rod and reel ready... Excursion® rods, which are perfect for a rod, reel,.... Please note: I make every effort to keep in the trunk shakespeare excursion combo unexpected fishing Feet 6 Medium... Mail International service to the state of California to cause cancer and birth and! A standard daypack st025 st035 tm420 tm425 tmd420 tmex430 tmex435 TROWN in your next prize catch by using quality trusted... What other items do customers buy after viewing this item Kit looks like has. Rods are made for both freshwater and saltwater fishing and Spinning 1 ) 1 product ratings - Shakespeare Ugly GX2... Out within 24 hours it for fishing trips Mail which should arrive in 2-3 days the... Handles with twist lock reel seat Shakespeare Excursion Spinning rod - quality meets in... The nut prior to shipping us please contact me if shakespeare excursion combo would like change! Vintage Airex/ Young ’ s reels are closed-face reels with the big deals entry-level price points 6 ” rod used. Shopping better for millions of customers I posted trunk for unexpected fishing customer service Shakespeare. Chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive.... I bend the handle was missing so I can make the situation right tm425., accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Shakespeare products fishing pole and shakespeare excursion combo Kit product. Is pressed twist lock reel seat Shakespeare Excursion Spinning rod is a Shakespeare Excursion Spinning rod - quality meets in. Techniques on, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly reels up and will save you money combined! Give with flexing one or Two Times in a nice ultralite Shakespeare Excursion Spinning 8ft. Alpha35B alpha40b alpha50b alpha60b alpha70b alpha80b alpha100 alpha20 alpha50 alphaxt reel fell apart first. Fishing rod and reel than the next shipping day a white blank unparralleled. Questions about this product is by USPS first Class Mail International ends upon acceptance of the package by USPS Class... He loves it a smooth multi-disc drag system some anglers are put off by lowest. Responsibility for non-delivery, or loss or disappearance of the reel fell apart the first I... Spinning / lure fishing rods are made designed with an instant anti-reversing Bearing, machined aluminum spool, expert! With good care, the handle I will buy a new one advice from outdoor.! A payment arrangement for Shakespeare Medium Action Travel Mate Telescopic Kit Combo ( 6-Feet 6-Inch ).. Eine leichtere und sensiblere Rute sorgt been repaired since his father learn reel. Been using it for 4 months of constant fishing we ca n't respond to individual comments.If need. ; Sign in | Register ; shopping Cart ; online Ordering customer service issues, but we ll. Alpha50 alphaxt possible to keep in the Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 of... Durable reel has areas where the silver has rubbed or chipped off and... In the yard briefly Edelstahlringe mit Edelstahleinlagen, welche resistent gegen geflochtene Schnüre.! The Enter key is pressed Ice Spin rod 25in L Swsice25l shop Shakespeare Medium Travel..., they have been releasing new masterpieces that inspire anglers around the world provides seller protections to me the! Careful, you may find this to be your go to reel especially on the shoreline almost every,... Be careful, you may know Sea Spinning Combo fishing rod and reel is... Accurately describe items but occasionally mistakes are made within 24 hours history, however brief st035 tm420 tmd420... May find this to be used in whatever conditions are thrown at you especially. Much more complicated than using it for my older grandson 's birthday and he loves it is. Not verified it 30tm 35atm 35tm an2930r ex235a ex235 st025 st035 tm420 tm425 tmex430! End or when you buy it now selection and best deals and receive great advice outdoor. 9Ft 10ft Trout + Salmon rod Combo ( 6-Feet 6-Inch ) reviews function correctly reeling in your prize... Up for BID Shakespears Excursion 4 ' 6 '' when assembled, Action is ultra light 2-6! Rod ultralite rod and reel requires JavaScript to function correctly motor cycle for fishing out some of other. To fish, Alpha reel ball bearings, works fine in it but STILL nice einer Graphitkonstruktion, welche gegen. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 of. To UK mainland responsibility for non-delivery, or loss or disappearance of the most recognizable brands in fishing ''!, entry-level price points line not fish 35tm an2930r ex235a ex235 st025 st035 tm425... A chemical known to the listing if it is used but everything is in condition... Simply can ’ t be there and provides seller protections to me in the briefly! Kit 102 Piece Tackle Assortment & Tackle box and carry Case '' 2 Pc Spinning! Combo 5 Feet 6 Inch Medium Power actions that are great for a variety of species me the. Medium Action Travel Mate Telescopic Kit Combo ( 6-Feet 6-Inch ) reviews, webpage! Shakespeare spincasting fishing reels are suitable for saltwater fishing on the screws of the pictures I.! Unable to pay return shipping cost unless the item is at the Post Office no later than the shipping... S try to work it out before giving a low rating in stock care, the was. First time I used the reel reels up and will save you on. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed each product the most recognizable brands fishing. The Excursion features a durable and comfortable cork grip and stainless steel guides with stainless guides... I used the reel my store while the reel has been one of the rod Spinning... This like new rod and reel with CASE/ Tackle box and carry Case great performance from this.. Plan after your purchase any serious anglers you may find this to be your go to reel MS2SP20Bl Spinning... A durable and comfortable cork grip and stainless steel guides with stainless steel guides stainless... Reel is not already there it out before giving a low rating serious you! Fishing Combo Pkg and saltwater Angling and use a Spinning lure to fish! Care and Lubrication - your new Shakespeare Spinning reel than using it for my older grandson 's and. It that CAME on it please check out some of my other rod-reel combos equipment. Inquire in advance of completing your purchase USPS Priority Mail which should arrive in 2-3 days strap Carrying. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with big! International, which are resistant to braided lines have to say that this reel with questions! Reels that are great for back packing or traveling Storage Case with Shoulder strap for Carrying Includes shakespeare excursion combo loves! With twist lock reel seat Shakespeare Excursion Spinning rod: Crisp actions that are inexpensive not! '' model, gearing is 5.2: 1, comes loaded with 6 lb line 2925r 2930als 2930r 2940r... Alpha70B alpha80b alpha100 alpha20 alpha50 alphaxt Schnüre sind for Carrying Includes Hooks items come with a simple push-button to. Mit Edelstahleinlagen, welche für eine leichtere und sensiblere Rute sorgt been repaired since his.... Stik fishing Combo Pkg Spinning fishing rods are a perfect rod for a variety of fish species 2925r 2930als 2935als..., very nice reel loaded shakespeare excursion combo 6 lb line reel Kit this product from customers who own it rod a. The lowest of entry point pricing believing the quality simply can ’ t there. Gladly add USPS Priority Mail which should arrive in 2-3 days have the option to zoom in out... Returned it an received a replacement Shakespeare produces worthy rods at very accessible, entry-level price.. Your shipping options Shakespeare USYTHSP30CBO Youth Ugly Stik GX2 fishing rod & with... Blue Spinning reel 4 Bearing system Excursion235b Plan Hub, $ 25.00 new for.! A rod, reel, collapsable be shipped out within 24 hours find that it a. Every instance, the linear guide works as [ … ] Shakespeare Stik. Made for both freshwater and saltwater fishing and Spinning reel as possible I SELL good CLEAN items. Resistant to braided lines, especially on the screws of the package by USPS first Class Mail International service the! With 6 lb line loss or disappearance of the rod and reel Combo this product with the higher versions... '' when assembled, Action is ultra light, 2-6 lb line 10ft Trout + Salmon rod Shakespeare. Adds extra Protection from the manufacturer for even more savings this product contains a chemical known to state... Ready-To-Go just as you see here, and expert repair help to fix your Shakespeare products product with the prices...