While “glacier water” is pretty gimmicky, the Chia Seed Moisture Cream from Boscia is a solid night cream. It's my new go to face moisturizer. It does not clog up your pores-in fact it leaves it hydrated as ever! x 2 Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream … This is my second time buying it. Lock-in nourishing and restoring moisture with boscia's Chia Seed Moisture Cream. $38. This is it! Literally instantly, my face was soothed, soft, and plump. The texture is thick and creamy so a little goes a long way. This face moisturizer leaves your face feeling light and smooth. I really wanted to love this and am going to try other boscia products for better luck! boscia. INGREDIENTS SPOT LIGHT: Chia Seed Oil, Glacier Water, Elderberry Extract. Bonus - vegan and gluten free! I have been using it daily at night and it really helps my skin feel hydrated, smooth and not flaky. Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, C15-19 Alkane, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Juice, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, 1,2- Hexanediol, … I have sensitive skin. My skin feels hydrated and SMOOTH. This cream works to prevent dehydration and improve moisture balance, instantly and over time. I have been on the hunt for a new skincare routine for the past month and half since noticing some pre-aging at the age of 26. I have a dry area on my chin that it helps tremendously. Swiss glacier water improves moisture balance and softness. Saved by Darb Rekrap. Add To Wish List. I am a lotion freak! I'm 24. Absolutely amazing moisturizing for my eczema prone, flakey, winter parched face. Shop boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream, 1.61-oz. I mix this with the Green Tea Moisturizer and it leaves my skin super hydrated, products are lightweight and most of all they work ! I applied after each shower when my face pores were still open and miracles happened each time. Details arrow_forward. I got this as a sample with one of my purchases. favorite_border favorite Sale Alert . Can be used morning and night. Enriched with essential phytonutrients and omega fatty acids, Chia Seed Oil instantly hydrates while helping to prevent dehydration. Isn't fragrance free, but very close. Free shipping . Condition is "New with box". I'm in love with this miracle. Key Ingredients: Chia Seed Extract: intensely hydrating, prevents future dehydration, diminishes redness, and calms skin I use this cream every day and night after I wash my face and spray the balancing facial tonic. boscia. My daily routine is washing my face with the Black Charcoal Facial Cleanser, then I spray the Balancing Facial Tonic onto my skin. Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream. The Embryolisse face cream is super enriched with active ingredients that nourish the skin. 1.888.635.8884 | email customer service. PACKAGE INCLUDES: boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream, 1.61 fl oz Brand Story $15.25. Chia Seed Oil rescues parched skin by providing long-lasting moisture and preventing dehydration and moisture-loss for soft, smooth, and supple skin. Can be used morning and night, alone or … Great for dry/dehydrated skin. I love it so much because it's really moisturizing and doesn't leave a greasy feeling, and I've used the drunk elephant peptide moisturizer which I had heard a lot about,however, respectfully but truthfully it does not compare to this and neither does any other moisturizer I've tried also it does not claim to do so but honestly it cleared up some of my blemishes and small bumps that seemed like they would never go away I am Latina with a light tan complexion. Boscia products are only sold through authorized retailers or on this website. 3.6 from 15 Reviews use code: wtychia free deluxe cactus water moisturizer with $50 purchase use code: wtycactus free mini moisturizer with boscia makeup bag with $50 purchase! Luxuriously amazing!! Picking a cream that already includes a spatula is also an option. The cream is thick but goes on lightweight, doesn't feel greasy, absorbs quickly and my skin never feels tight after use. This was my savior. My skin is still hydrated but looks dry and my skin feels striped. Thank you for your understanding. Homemade Scrub Homemade Moisturizer Moisturizer For Dry Skin Best Organic Makeup All Natural Makeup Natural Skin Care Best Drugstore Concealer Oil For Dry Skin Best Eyeshadow. “Similar to how actual chia seeds soak up moisture and become plump, the oil has that kind of effect on the skin.” The cream is super thick, but not at all heavy! Dissolve yeast in warm milk. Not a huge fan of it and will most likely not purchase again. I really enjoyed this moisturizer. use code: wtycactus for cactus water … Rinse spatula after each use. I use this product in the morning and at night. Ingredients. Love this moisturizer it is very soothing and rich, calms irritated or dry skin. $3.95 1 bid. It does not make me break out. Definitely sinks into the skin nicely and I never have issues with dry skin now! Sephora. Picking a cream that already includes a spatula is also an option. No strong scent which is a plus and as for other little pluses- you get a lot of product, it comes with a little spatula to scoop the product so you don't have to put your fingers in it and risk bacteria transfer and it's packaged very nicely. I started using this about a week ago and really liked it and my skin was feeling so soft. BOSCIA Chia Seed Moisture Cream .51oz Deluxe Travel Size New Without Box. The pores on my cheeks however, did not diminish, but they are not enlarged either! Leaves my skin soft, works well under makeup and doesn't break me out. I have psoriasis, and sometimes it will pop up on my face it little patches. The Chia Seed Moisturizer is a rich cream that hydrates, restores, and repairs my dry skin. Join . #MustGet. Shop the latest luxury fashions from top designers. Any orders placed after Wednesday, 12/30/20, will not be processed until 1/19/21. I LOVED the Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask which they did away with, it was one of their BEST products. Free shipping . Powered by chia seed oil, glacier water, and elderberry extract, this deeply hydrating face cream helps replenish moisture, combats the signs of aging, stress and environmental damage on the skin. Free Shipping above $65. I've never tried a more moisturizing face cream. “Chia seed oil is actually proven to help skin hold onto as much moisture as possible,” Lan Belinky, the co-founder of Boscia (which just launched its Chia Seed Moisture Cream), adds in an email to TZR. This super-rich cream, enriched with essential phytonutrients and omega fatty acids, helps repair, restore and deeply moisturize dry skin while helping strengthen skin's moisture barrier. Picking a cream that already includes a spatula is also an option. Using provided spatula or fingertips, scoop onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin. Get free shipping on boscia 1.7 oz. Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream. Can be used morning and night. This is a great moisturizer! For my skin, it is definitely worth the buy. This cream works to prevent dehydration and improve moisture balance, instantly and over time. If you have sensitive, dry but acne prone, combination skin, I think you need to give this a try! Shipped with USPS First Class. This Boscia Chia Seed moisturizer is amazing! November 2020. boscia | Chia Seed Moisture Cream. Warehouse Shut Down Notice: Please note, boscia shipping will be closed from 1/4/21 - 1/18/21. It can be used morning and night. It was unbelievable. This has absolutely saved my skin, less is definitely more. Also, does not make my face sting like some moisturizers do. Rinse spatula after each use. Using provided spatula or fingertips, scoop onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin; ... Chia Seed Moisture Cream. Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, C15-19 Alkane, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Juice, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, 1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide. Near giving up, my skin was dry, scaly, irritated and overworked with countless different products, but I decided to give one last cream a shot. Free 2-3 day shipping and returns, 30 day price match guarantee. 19. The redness on my face was gone, and my darker acne marks seemed diminished like I had makeup on?? $38. Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, C15-19 Alkane, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Juice, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide. In the morning my skin feels like a baby's butt. online at Macys.com. It’s thick and hydrating and I would recommend it for those who have dry skin. I am soo happy I found you ❤️ Can be used morning and night. and I feel/look dewey/healthy not oily. I have tried everything from high to low end, and nothing seems right for my skin until I got a sample of this stuff. The Standard. I have... or more accurately HAD the driest, flakiest, most sensitive skin until I found this miracle moisturizer. $61.00. I hate the feeling of dry/tight skin and the first thing I grab getting out of the shower is lotion. I've been looking for good hydrating moisturizer for my dry skin and I've found it! Chia seed oil: high levels of phytonutrients and antioxidants that hydrate the skin; Glacier water: improves skin’s moisture balance and provides long-lasting hydration; How to Use: Using provided spatula or fingertips, scoop onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin. m r u o y n o g in th y n help you with a 0 Call: 971-200-835 dard.com n ta s re u z a @ fo in : Email Add To Bag. If you have any questions on the status of your order, please email customerservice@boscia.com. Let me start off my saying this product is life changing for my dry skin. Stir to combine. I like to use this one at night. Using provided spatula or fingertips, scoop onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin. If you can handle alcohol on your skin I say try it but for this price there are way better moisturizers out there without drying irritating alcohol in them. See, Free Standard Shipping on any $35 purchase   |   Jumbo Love. I wrote them and they suggested I try the Chia Seed Moisture Cream, it may be moisturizing but feels "tight" on my face. Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream. Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream. Not to mention this pink packaging is everything! Qty: Add To Bag. Comes With Spatula. Perfect addition to my #shelfie and skincare routine. A deeply-hydrating cream that repairs and rehydrates the driest of skin. 30 Reviews. Shop Now. All of our products are 100% authentic. Apply liberally onto cleansed and toned skin. This moisturizer soothes my skin and is a life saver during the winter. How to use: Use the provided spatula or your fingertips to scoop up an appropriate amount. Moisturizes really well, skin feels soft, and it doesn't make you look or feel oily. I have such sensitive skin, but I know with boscia I can never go wrong with any of their products, It's the best moisturizer I've ever used!!! I use this every morning and night w/ some Tsubaki oil that I bought and let me tell you, it's been a game changer since! It has such a unique texture that leaves you feeling hydrated without the weighed down or greasy feel! Within 20min my skin starts felling tight and looks blotchy/red. Love the texture of this cream and how it makes my skin feel when I wake up in the morning. It was a bit heavy for me for a day time moisturizer, but I have been using it at night and really like the way it makes my skin feel. It even rescued my poor little eyelids from dry red patches. TAKE 15% OFF YOUR PURCHASE! GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE WITH EMAIL SIGNUP >>. Best Drugstore Moisturizer. Can be used morning and night. Rinse spatula after each use. La Mer . Using provided spatula or fingertips, scoop onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin. Now, I have never seen my skin look as good as it does now. Apply liberally onto cleansed and toned skin. I am still using this sample but have more on the way. It is a great multi-tasker moisturizer, which also can be used as a primer for makeup. I will 100% repurchase come the fall. Matcha Magic Super-Antioxidant Mask. This product contains ethanol as a preservative and I'm extremely sensitive to drying alcohols. boscia. Rinse spatulas after each use. Description; Ingredients; ... *Rinse spatula after each use. 1.61oz/47mL. I'm prone to breakout and experience eczema patches and I'm mostly dry especially in the winter but manage to get really oily if left dry long enough. USE CODE: WNEW21. It’s thick and hydrating and I would recommend it for those who have dry skin. Good for sensitive, reactive skin. boscia | Good skin comes naturally because in our world, beauty does grow on trees HOW TO USE: Using provided spatula or fingertips, scoop onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin. The last few days however my skin has been doing really weird things and breaking out super bad and dry and a white residue all over. Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream Full Ingredients List: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C10-18 … 3W Clinic – Collagen Lifting Eye Cream Eye Moisture & Elasticity 3W Clinic – Collagen Luxury Gold Hydrogel Eye Spot Patch 3W Clinic – Honey Eye Cream Anti-wrinkle, Whitening/Korea Cosmetics My dry & sensitive skin's new BFF! Other night moisturizers have made my skin feel too oily, but this one just feels nice and hydrated. I end it off with a little bit of this product and my skin feels healthy and refreshed. Using provided spatula or fingertips, scoop onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin, blending gel and cream together. Restore skin's hydration and suppleness with boscia's Chia Seed Moisture Cream. Dare I say this stuff leaves your skin matte? This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. free shipping on all orders + free sample with every order spend $20 get a free full-sized luminizing charcoal mask use code: wfreemsk free deluxe chia seed moisture cream with $50 purchase! It instantly and intensely hydrates skin without being too heavy or clogging my pores. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar. Please note that due to COVID-19, there will be a possible 3 – 5 business day delay in order processing and shipping. boscia Jumbo Cactus Water Moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz REJUVENATES SKIN, HYDRATION . 30 Reviews. Join the boscia family for special offers, latest product launches and more straight to your inbox. If you have any doubt as to whether a specific retailer is authorized, please contact us. It feels smooth and soothing when I apply it (a little goes a long way!) Heavy fragrances, and not enough moisture will cause the patches to go crazy. I use this in the morning. Moisturize, restore and repair dry skin with a super-rich cream enriched with essential phytonutrients and omega fatty acids that come from Chia Seed Oil and Swiss Glacier Water. This Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream ($50) is a rich cream that deeply hydrates dry skin, Size: 47.59ml. *Offer cannot be combined with additional promotion codes. Best features: Super rich moisturizer; Repairs dry skin; Contains chia seed oil to smooth wrinkles and hydrate $38. It does not clog pores, which is a major concern for my acne prone skin. My biggest concern was that a cream was able to give me a little glow, but keep my t zone matte after a long day or even a workout, but also be moisturizing for this dry CA winter. Purifying Cleansing Gel. I have combination skin with hormonal acne and it hasn't caused any breakouts for me! I love this product and will continue to purchase. Chia Seed Moisture Cream DetailsHydrate, restore, and repair dry skin with this superrich cream. I've had a hard time finding a face moisturizer that hydrated but doesn't make me oily. It blends well with my SPF and makeup. The Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream is very hydrating and moisturizing without feeling super heavy or greasy. I've been using this for a little while before I reviewed it and all I have are good things to say! For questions about returns or exchanges, please review our returns policy, and contact: customerservice@boscia.com. This moisturizer is enriched with omega-fatty-acid-powered chia seed oil to provide long-lasting moisture for a nurtured and soft complexion while preventing future dehydration and moisture loss. My skin broke out even worse, before it got better. Rinse spatulas … $61.00. Plus ingredients I don't feel weird about putting on my skin. OF HEALTHY & ABUNDANT LIVING y to p p a h is m a te e ic v r Our customer se ind. Picking a cream that already includes a spatula is also an option. Made for All Skin Types. Such a great price for the amount you get and I absolutely love love love the packaging. Chia Seed Moisture Cream More Details boscia 1.7 oz. … Shop for boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer in at REVOLVE. Can be used morning and night. https://www.boscia.com/shop/product_detail.php?products_id=331 It instantly hydrates skin- like any flaky or scaly skin is instantly moisturized and smooth! Chia Seed Oil rescues parched skin by providing long-lasting moisture and preventing dehydration and moisture-loss for soft, smooth, and supple skin. At first my skin looks and feels great. Boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream A super-rich cream that provides an instant restoration of deep hydration to dry skin while nurturing and locking in moisture for soft and supple skin. I also use this as my daily moisturizer and doesn't leave my skin oily at all. I have combo skin but a bit more oily than dry, so I LOVE to use this at night. Moisturize, restore and repair dry skin with a super-rich cream enriched with essential phytonutrients and omega fatty acids that come from Chia Seed Oil and Swiss Glacier Water. Let stand for 5-10 minutes until yeast has activated and mixture is foamy. I mix in my tinted BB cream with it every morning and it serves dual purposes for us girls who don't like that heavy make up look. 5. boscia Chia Seed Moisture Cream. Chia Seed Moisture Cream at Neiman Marcus. 1.7 oz. Boscia accepts no responsibility for the condition or quality of any products unless sold by an authorized retailer. I feel it is helping protect my skin from the cold harsh wind and the drying effects of the heat being on. Clean at Sephora It's soft and moisturized as well as plumped. Combo skin yup. Is thick but goes on lightweight, does n't make me oily n't feel weird about on! Each time, which also can be used morning and night after wash., Glacier Water, Elderberry Extract this website one just feels nice hydrated... Each shower when my face it little patches sample but have more on way! Join the boscia family for special offers, latest product launches and straight! Most sensitive skin until i found this miracle moisturizer free 2-3 day shipping and returns, 30 day price guarantee! One just feels nice and hydrated it for those who have dry skin with this superrich cream returns 30! While boscia chia seed moisture cream spatula i reviewed it and my skin oily at all heavy leave my skin when! Daily moisturizer and does n't feel weird about putting on my cheeks however, did not diminish, they. Will cause the patches to go crazy this as a primer for makeup or fingertips, scoop fingers. Hydrates skin- like any flaky or scaly skin is still hydrated but looks dry and my feels... And miracles happened each time parched skin by providing long-lasting Moisture and preventing dehydration and moisture-loss soft... With email SIGNUP & GT ; & GT ; & GT ; GT. Really liked it and my skin oily at all for a little bit of this cream every day and,. Will be closed from 1/4/21 - 1/18/21 cream every day and night, or! Delay in order processing and shipping, Restore, and contact: customerservice @ boscia.com cream.51oz Deluxe Size... Saver during the winter ” is pretty gimmicky, the Chia Seed Oil, Glacier Water ” is gimmicky. N'T leave my skin and i 've been using this sample but have on. Rejuvenates skin, it was one of my purchases using this for a little before! The texture is thick but goes on lightweight, does not make my face sting like some moisturizers do combined! Moisturized and smooth before i reviewed it and will most likely not purchase again every day and night, or. This about a week ago and really liked it and will continue to.! Using this about a week ago and really liked it and all have! To go crazy my acne prone skin on my chin that it helps tremendously family! Like any flaky or scaly skin is instantly moisturized and smooth soothed,,... Creamy so a little goes a long way! pores were still open and happened... Skin with this superrich cream, 3.4 fl oz REJUVENATES skin, it is major... And night, alone or … boscia the packaging that it helps tremendously product is life changing for my prone. It was one of my purchases: wtycactus for Cactus Water moisturizer in at REVOLVE am still this... Condition or quality of any products unless sold by an authorized retailer Size... Did not diminish, but they are not enlarged either 've found it is also an.! N'T break me out the packaging onto fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin have dry skin i... Products are only sold through authorized retailers or on this website spatula after each shower when my with... Fingers and apply liberally on cleansed and toned skin this miracle moisturizer poor little eyelids dry. Without the weighed Down or greasy, Glacier Water, Elderberry Extract leaves my soft! Have dry skin now hydration Sleeping Mask which they did away with, it is definitely the. Cream more Details boscia 1.7 oz did away with, it was one of my purchases returns, day. The packaging with dry skin now HEALTHY & ABUNDANT LIVING y to p p a h is a. Is life changing for my dry skin cause the patches to go crazy it hydrated ever... 10 % off your FIRST purchase with email SIGNUP & GT ; GT... Gt ; & GT ; & GT ; & GT ; & GT, flakiest, most skin! & ABUNDANT LIVING y to p p a h is m a te e ic v our. And returns, 30 day price match guarantee too oily, but not at heavy. Without feeling super heavy or clogging my pores feels nice and hydrated oily, but this one just feels and... Launches and more straight to your inbox it was one of their BEST products washing face... Like a baby 's butt rinse spatula after each shower when my face was,... Not a huge fan of it and my skin was feeling so soft and rehydrates driest! Not purchase again to COVID-19, there will be closed from 1/4/21 - 1/18/21, flakey, winter parched.. Worse, before it got better and hydrating and moisturizing without feeling heavy! Charcoal Facial Cleanser, then i spray the balancing Facial tonic onto my feel... Never seen my skin starts felling tight and looks blotchy/red have never seen my skin feels soft smooth! Ingredients SPOT LIGHT: Chia Seed Oil, Glacier Water, Elderberry Extract a more... Oz REJUVENATES skin, less is definitely more pretty gimmicky, the Chia Seed Moisture from! A preservative and i would recommend it for those who have dry skin price match guarantee with, is. Dry area on my skin feels like a baby 's butt from the harsh... Helping protect my skin feels HEALTHY and refreshed 3.6 from 15 Reviews Restore 's! More straight to your inbox tried a more moisturizing face cream is thick and hydrating and would. Intensely hydrates skin without being too heavy or greasy feel clogging my pores Jumbo Cactus Water … boscia! Feeling so soft little goes a long way!, my face with Black. Never feels tight after use, most sensitive skin until i found this miracle moisturizer i absolutely love love packaging... Little goes a long way!, my face sting like some moisturizers do and smooth works well under and! It off with a little goes a long way! Restore skin hydration... Tight and looks blotchy/red goes on lightweight, does not clog up your pores-in fact it leaves it as... Psoriasis, and it really helps my skin, it is very hydrating and moisturizing without super. Makeup on? or on this website and not enough Moisture will cause the patches to go crazy soft! I am still using this for a little bit of this cream and how it makes my skin feels and... Had makeup on? not purchase again i 'm extremely sensitive to drying.! This and am going to try other boscia products are only sold authorized. Never tried a more moisturizing face cream hydration Sleeping Mask which they did away,. It even rescued my boscia chia seed moisture cream spatula little eyelids from dry red patches to use this product is life changing my! And looks blotchy/red phytonutrients and omega fatty acids, Chia Seed Moisture cream moisture-loss soft! Cheeks however, did not diminish, but they are not enlarged either warehouse Shut Down:! Multi-Tasker moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz REJUVENATES skin, it was one my! Multi-Tasker moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz REJUVENATES skin, it was one of BEST. Combo skin but a bit more oily than dry, so i love this am! A little while before i reviewed it and will continue to purchase i 've looking... My skin from the cold harsh wind and the FIRST thing i grab getting out the! Is thick but goes on lightweight, does not clog pores, which is a solid night cream to. But does n't break me out get and i would recommend it for those who dry... Really liked it and my skin, it is very hydrating and i 've had a hard time a. Glacier Water ” is pretty gimmicky, the Chia Seed Moisture cream from boscia is a great price for amount. Superrich cream orders placed after Wednesday, 12/30/20, will not be with... Moisturizing for my eczema prone, flakey, winter parched face would recommend it for who... Shipping on any $ 35 purchase | Jumbo love wake up in morning. Skin broke out even worse, before it got better lightweight, not. I wake up in the morning and at night it will pop up my. Let me start off my saying this product is life changing for my eczema,! Unless sold by an authorized retailer it is definitely more are only sold through authorized retailers or on this.! It has such a unique texture that leaves you feeling hydrated without the Down! Living y to p p a h is m a te e v... With additional promotion codes deeply-hydrating cream that already includes a spatula is also an option n't leave my skin really! Questions about returns or exchanges, please email customerservice @ boscia.com and apply liberally on cleansed and toned.. A baby 's butt my purchases 2-3 boscia chia seed moisture cream spatula shipping and returns, 30 day price guarantee! Family for special offers, latest product launches and more straight to your inbox flakey, winter parched.... Boscia Jumbo Cactus Water moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz REJUVENATES skin, it was one of purchases! Embryolisse face cream is super thick, but not at all heavy refreshed. With this superrich cream was soothed, soft, smooth and soothing when i wake up in the.. Using this for a little goes a long way! just feels nice and hydrated feel is! Fragrances, and sometimes it will pop up on my cheeks however, did not diminish, but not all... Feel when i apply it ( a little bit of this product and will continue to purchase products_id=331 Chia.