This is just a donation portal if you would like to help keep the blog running. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion though named as a lotion, it is technically a toner. Disclaimer: I am a skincare enthusiast and not a skin expert. I'm Hannah - a Skincare Enthusiast posting skincare reviews! I have…kind of a long question. ( Log Out /  I did think that this would ball up/pill under the other layers of skincare but no – it sits comfortably under layers. I have to wash them a lot at work and normally they get super itchy, but this makes them feel like people hands and not alligators. Exfoliate lips, then dab a drop on and seal in with lip balm. Oh, look what it is: My spring routine! 3.5 (580)Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Milk Hada Labo. School was soo much easier. What about at night in conjunction with Missha’s Time Revolution ampoule? I really like the idea of using this as a hyaluronic acid serum, as I’d love an intensive moisture boost in my routine. Good for: it’s stated to be good for dry, dehydrated skins. Thanks! Notable ingredients: In CosDNA terms, the Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion has an exceptionally clean ingredients list. We can only hope that will change soon. In my opinion, one of the key differences between Asian skincare products and practices and Western ones is that East Asian skincare heavily emphasizes hydration and humectants. This is the version you’ll want to reserve for nightly use or the one that would be best suited for drier skin or mature, aging skin. Absorbent HA – allows HA to stay longer on the skin due to a ‘strong holding feature’, supposedly even after one works out or showers… and 3D HA – this is closely bound HA that forms a net around the skin to provide ‘superior’ moisture retention. CONSUMER: ENABLED. Maybe I’ll try to get a decant. Cause ive read that this one is for normal to dry skin type. All of these molecular weights of hyaluronic acid hold extra water against your skin or within the extracellular matrix within your skin, allowing your skin to absorb it from there. This formula is ‘mildly’ acidic i.e. – My Skincare Regime, Review: Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel SPF50+ PA++++ – My Skincare Regime, L’Oreal REVITALIFT Serum + Eye Cream For Face – Swatches + First Impressions – My Skincare Regime, [Video] Pyunkang Yul – Moisture Cream, Serum and Essence Toner! 4 – Pretty good. For some context, the classic Hada Labo Gokujyun Clear Lotion contains three different molecular weights of HA: hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid (nano hyaluronic acid), sodium acetylated hyaluronate (super hyaluronic acid), and sodium hyaluronate. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion has 5 different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, this is really amazing since the different HA molecules penetrates different layers of your skin. Thank you for the explanation of the molecular weights and all! Yup! I’m currently using the original lotion, but I think I wanna try the gold one now . The OG version of Hada Labo’s famous Gokujyun “Lotion” never held my interest for long, even though I did keep it around and occasionally changed my mind, but when I first heard about the Hada Labo Gokujyun PREMIUM Lotion, I knew I had to have it. This helps keep my lips soft and happy on dry days! Skin that one could only DREAM about having! My Skin Type: I am acne prone and have combo skin. Like you I have tried the original and thought it was good but wasn’t impressed enough to use on a regular basis. There are also some concerns around lower molecular weight HAs being potential inflammation triggers for some people. The difference in effects is notable too, and that matters. Key Ingredients: Urea (extra moisturisation). my lips still felt so smooth and soft I didn’t even need a lip balm reapplication midday! Lotion Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Premium sở hữu chiết xuất tảo Sakuran nên có khả năng dưỡng ẩm vượt trội. Dispense product onto hands and spread over skin. Includes Perks and Benefits such as EXCLUSIVE Content! (I think because this is quite thick, meaning Oily skins or those who live in hot humid weathers might find this too heavy). Since it’s unfragranced and doesn’t really taste like anything, Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion (and the OG Moist Lotion) makes a great lip treatment! Review: Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, Hado Labo Gokujyun and Erborian Yuza Double Lotion: Same But Different - meaghanrae.com, Hydrating serums battle, part 2: The best essences of the East! I hope you can help out! Further trying to delineate the watery-ness of the product. Directions: ”Use in the morning and at night on cleansed skin. Also it’s a huge help for my super dry and flaky hands at night. I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. : Hydrated skin! I love that she speaks a little Cantonese in that vid hehe. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion ingredients (translated by Reddit user imnikky): Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, PPG-10 methyl glucose ether, hydroxyethyl urea, sodium acetylated hyaluronate (super hyaluronic acid), sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid (nano hyaluronic acid), hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate (skin absorbent type hyaluronic acid), sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer (3D hyaluronic acid), aphanothece sacrum polysaccharide (sacrum), hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, glycosyl trehalose, diglycerin, sorbitol, pentylene glycol, triethyl citrate, carbomer, polyquaternium-51, PEG-32, PEG-75, ammonium acrylates crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, potassium hydroxide, diethoxyethyl succinate, disodium succinate, succinic acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. I’m surprised by the absorbance, the spreadability and that it is not fragranced/contains alcohol. any money made will go towards purchasing products for review! I’d expected the Premium to be stickier. It hydrates. Fiddy, if i use this along with Indeed Labs Hydraluron would it be redundant? What is it? Here are the things I’m looking to incorporate: Do you see it sort of looks like water on the skin once spread out. Interestingly, the Premium Lotion doesn’t leave quite as sticky a finish as the original. 1 – This should be taken off the market, or this failed at its one primary job. First of all, I just started reading this blog last week and I love it. Like the lotion, this contains 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic Acid for a moisture retention barrier, Super Hyaluronic Acid Since it a lotion, shouldn’t you apply it after. See 9 member reviews and photos. Antaranya ialah pencemaran udara, cahaya matahari, tidur yang tidak mencukupi dan banyak lagi. So this toner is basically more hydrating than the hydrating toner, that is why the name is premium kot haha. –Angela. This ”gently wraps and retains moisture in the skin.” This is ”pH balanced and contains no fragrance, alcohol or colourants.”. Thank you so much! Theoretically, this should enable the product to plump up skin more thoroughly and from deeper within than competing products with less HA or fewer variants of it. The first is that this product lacks the power to help skin rapidly suck subsequent products in. Ketahui review produk Hada Labo dari pengguna hanya di Female Daily. Here’s a visual comparison of the two “lotions” side by side. 2 – Caused me some problems or doesn’t work very well; would not buy again. My worry is that if I use the premium lotion first, it would hinder the absorbtion of the serum. When I first had this, I was confused when I should be using this but after a bit of study, the lotion works mostly like a toner but it has a thicker consistency. I also don’t really get a scent other than a subtle hint of the ingredients. so it seem like it best to rather than rely on the name of the item, I should judge it by it color and consistency. Initially comes out looking like it may be thick however…. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion Review + Hada Labo Lotion Tips, differences between Asian skincare products and practices and Western ones, How to (Safely) Fade a Tan (If That’s What You Want to Do), Casual Quickie: My Skincare and K-Beauty Biases. Ranking the Gokujun Lotions: I would say This premium lotion and the Gokujun Lotion (Light) are my favourites so far from the lotion line. To ‘super-hydrate’ the skin). 4.1 (327) I haven’t been tempted to drop it the way I constantly thought about dropping the original, and I see no reason not to repurchase after I finish this bottle. The Hada Labo is a pure play, straight up hydrator and correspondingly more strongly hydrating. Texture: Very similar to the Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Toner (Review HERE). The self foaming one is fine. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! To each their own, but I personally will be trying the reformulated version of the Premium line rather than seeking out a new product. thanks! LOL you might get yours around the same time I get my long-awaited Sulwhasoo cleanser…sometimes these things take SO LONG! Japanese “lotions” are actually meant to be used as a toner or hydrator step (sigh). The Hada Labo Premium Hydrating Cream is the counterpart to my favourite Premium Hydrating Lotion. I’ve been using the Whamisa Organic Flowers toner for this lately, but I’m thinking this new lotion would be terrific as a hydrating serum right after. The most famous product in the range is their hyaluronic acid lotion, a kind of Japanese equivalent of the very Korean essence.. . 4.1 (389)Tamagohada Mild Peeling Lotion Hada Labo. Instead of Toner, Lotion is one of the options from Hada Labo. Many thanks ^^, Hi. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Hada Labo Moisturizer Review November 10, 2020 September 16, 2020 by Jolina Hada Labo Moisturizer is a simple, no-frills, everyday moisturizer that’s formulated with 3 kinds of hyaluronic acid that hydrate and condition skin. Hada Labo Gokujyun lotions are also great carriers for other skincare products like. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. It does spread and absorb well though, I’m not left with this hanging about on my skin waiting for ages to get it to absorbs. Kenapa ada braket (Rich)? xo, Hi, ive bought this hada labo premium lotion .. but im oily skin . : A Premium version of the regular Hada Labo Gokujun lotion (Review HERE) – this contains more HA forms (5 to be exact) which is NOT the same as the Niod MMHC which contains 15 compounds of HA (Review HERE), Note: I have reviewed the Hada LaboGokujun LIGHT HERE, Description: A Hydrating Premium Lotion to lock in hydration and combat dry skin. Is this correct, if so I want to get this for that! I’m kind of late to the party, but since the winter here in Germany has been crazy cold this year, I’ve decided to try different kind of skincare & give my face a bigger hydrative boost. How I use it: I apply this straight after cleansing – I saturate a cotton pad with this (quite thick) product and then swipe my face to remove excess dirt/grime before moving on to my next step. But I am a fan of layering and I prefer my toners to be watery, so just because of Hada Labo’s viscous consistency, I love using it at an essence step, but feel free to use it at a toner step. OMG! This is extra version of whitening lotion. Writes one Reddit user, “I have dehydrated and dry skin that basically needs constant basting, and since using Hada Labo twice a day, I've noticed a … Would I repurchase? (God, I’ve seen products here that present hyaluronic acid as a prestige active ingredient. In fact, I’ve heard it’s still pretty challenging to find even in some Asian countries! Follow on with your serum and moisturiser. It works well under a sheet mask, but as a prepping toner used immediately after cleansing, it’s not as effective as the original lotion or my favorite skin-softening, absorption-accelerating Dear by Enprani Moistfull Booskin. With that said, there are disadvantages to lower molecular weights of HA. Many Malaysian people love wearing Hada Labour brand including me. I have used other products with hyaluronic acid and they have not given me an allergy. I used a product from Hada Labo once and it was the Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion lain ye dengan Hada Labo whitening lotion. Hi! I recently purchased this lotion. Products like what are called lotion in the West (milky, emollient moisturizing fluids) are called “milks” in Japanese skincare. In my time with this product so far, I’ve only noticed two real drawbacks. It does and the consistencies are similar, though the Waterest Lasting Water Oil has the micronized oils and is a bit more well rounded product for dry and/or dehydrated skin in particular–it does things like help support the skin barrier, which the Hada Labo doesn’t do. Would buy again unless I find something better. Given your comments above (and the fact that I always have the OG HL Lotion on hand), I would think that using the OG lotion to prep my skin prior to (and in between) a hydrating sheet mask (or two!) – Chok Chok! Fifty Shades of Snail uses affiliate links. Personally, I don’t find this too heavy (once it has absorbed) even if it’s thick because to me, this seems to almost disappear into the skin. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Hi Fiddy! to try and match the skin’s barrier so as to not cause issues. I know I’m SUPER late to this post. This is layerable so if I don’t feel like 1 layer does enough for me, I can apply 2 without worrying that this will ball up. - twindly beauty blog, Пустые баночки 18. I use quite a bit as my skin needs it. ( Log Out /  My Areas of Decreased Firmness look firmer, my Fine Line Problem Regions look smoother, and my skin gets that dewy glow overall. LINK HERE. So, if you think off your skin as layers, the smaller the molecule is the further into the skin it succeeds to penetrate. Hi, I have the premium once but I do not use this straight after cleansing, I normally use it for my my moisturiser goes on. Так много еще никогда не было , How to Shrink Pores (Temporarily), Plus 3 Pore Myths, Thoughts on the Purito Centella Unscented Sun Controversy, Updated Review: Missha All Around Safe Block Aqua Sun Gel SPF 50+ PA++++, Follow Fifty Shades of Snail on WordPress.com. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion adalah produk hydrating toner yang mengandung 5 jenis hyaluronic acid yaitu Sodium Acetyl Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer dan Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate. Or depending on the consistency of the serum, I shall use the thinniest one first? – Dear Klairs Vit C Serum (I actually have this already and use it AFTER the HL Premium Lotion but I’ve been reading a lot that you should be using it BEFORE???) After reading your post I grabbed a bottle at a local Japanese deli and have been in love ever since. When/What order? What can you recommend from both and is it okay for my skin type? It’s weird how many things the OG lotion is good for yet I’m still bored out of my mind with it. Instead, I use it as a hyaluronic acid serum, as I mentioned earlier in this review. I’m relatively new to your blog, and the snail cast as a whole. Can I include this lotion along side the essences or just use this alone before my serums? It’s thick (not like a watery toner but very much like a serum to me). Even though I don’t have dry skin, I very much like the idea of “super hydrating” my skin during my evening routine, so that I wake up the next morning with plump, soft, intensely hydrated and luminous, glowing skin. Digunakan untuk memberi kelembapan yang tahan lama di kulit wajah. That’s a lot of different kinds of hyaluronic acid! Thank you so much! Any recommendations for super sensitive skin? Sad to see the premium version will not be as slippery, so not sure if it can work that way too. Can also be mixed in with your serum or moisturiser to add an extra boost of hydration for your skin. why do you apply this before a serum/ampoule? Review: HADA LABO Goku-Jyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (Toner), Niod MMHC which contains 15 compounds of HA, Video: My AM Routine! Hada labo is a very popular skincare in Japan and also Malaysia. Having a variety of molecular weights of hyaluronic acid is beneficial because different molecular weights of HA can penetrate to different depths of skin. Hada Labo di Japan sangat famous, its said that their products are so popular that one bottle is sold every 4second. Everything else in my current skincare wardrobe aren’t slippery like the OG Hada Labo. My skin is dry-combination. I’ve got the original version, and my skin reacts to something in it- I think it must be a coconut oil ingredient, somehow, as other forms of hyaluronic acid products seem fine for me… is this version formulated without it? Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. This might explain why some people cannot handle hyaluronic acid in skincare products. It’s a light gel, hardly runny at all. Can this be added to the use of first step essences/treatments, though? My T zone is oily. It’s not sticky and doesn’t make my skin feel like it’s suffocating. When and how to use: Use after cleansing and before any serum/ampoule/moisturizer steps in your skincare routine. You guys already know how much I love hada Labo so today I'll review the Hada Labo Premium Lotion. As a result, I generally don’t rely on this as a first-step toner. It decently hydrates the skin and is layerable if one requires more. Not the oil slick of highlighter on the surface of skin that tends to represent dewiness in the makeup world. This stuff has plumping effects almost equivalent to a high-quality sheet mask. Fiddy luhhhh you.). This sounds fab, and great bang for your buck if it actually functions more like a serum. Purpose: Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion is a lightweight hydrating product. Satu yang (light) version, satu lagi (rich) version. Hiya, I don’t think it’s that redundant actually, though getting a decant is certainly smart The Scinic Aqua AIO is hydrating but less intensively so because its antioxidant and brightening etc. REVIEW | Hada Labo Premium Lotion (Bahasa Malaysia) Review, Skin Care; September 26, 2020 Penjagaan kulit amat penting bagi wanita masa kini kerana banyak faktor yang boleh merosakkan kulit berada di sekeliling kita. Giving a donation really helps with the maintenance of the blog! – REVIEW + SWATCHES – My Skincare Regime, Follow My Skincare Regime on WordPress.com, I like that it has >1 form of HA (more penetration and therefore hydration), I’m impressed that although this is thick (same texture as the. Sorry that that’s unclear! Yes, exactly. Also, doing this just seems to make my more abbreviated AM routine all the more effective and helps to keep my skin nicely hydrated – and producing less oil – during the day. Even though it’s very possibly redundant for me with having the Scinic Aqua AIO already a regular in my routine. Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Hail Hydra! HADA LABO formulates its skincare products so that they’ll have a pH level between 5.0 and 6.5, which is closer to the natural pH of skin than higher-pH products like soaps, which typically have a high pH from 9-10. Review – Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. This will help me purchase products to review! love all your reviews! Although it was released last fall in Japan, Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion hasn’t yet become as widely available as many other Hada Labo products. – CosRX AHA/BHA Toner, Would you know what best to do with these products? So, untuk entry kali ni ekin akan review Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion (Rich). Premium Whitening Skin Lab. Can I still use my beloved snail essence on top of it? : No Fragrance or Essential Oils , Good Under Makeup? International folks can obtain this from Ichibankao and AdamBeauty! My cheeks don’t stick to my palms when I pat this stuff in the way they did when I (and Jun Ji Hyun) used the original version. Its superior hydrating abilities really show up on my skin, which makes it particularly useful when I’m short on time and can’t pat in lots of layers. Upon trying / using any of the reviewed products on the blog, please follow the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings and please seek medical advice if needed. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium. High-pH products can dry out the skin and disturb your natural skin barrier. The eternally beautiful and perfect Jun Ji Hyun shilled the brand in adorably comical CFs that I can watch over and over because she’s so pretty and sassy and has such amazing skin and I love her very much. I hear that the ‘original/classic’ which you refer to in this post is apparently best for using straight after cleansing to prep skin for other ingredients? Hada Labo Premium Lotion Review. Hello! Where to purchase: Available on Yesstyle HERE. Same goes for carbomer, which scores a 1 as a potential irritant. Hi Fiddy, I think you confused the sides in the description above the comparison photo Repeat if required. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Good stuff. (April/May) – My Skincare Regime, Review: Niod Copper Amino Isolate Serum – CAIS2 – My Skincare Regime, [Video] Hyaluronic Acid Products! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Find out if the Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion (Rich) is good for you! Could I just pop this in as a carrier for the LJH? Download Female Daily App. ( Log Out /  Hada Labo has been widely known for some of the best products in the industry and their Premium Whitening Lotion is one of them. You can use my discount code: CVQFZA to receive % off. But I can still understand why this would be geared more towards dry skins as I’m not sure how one would feel using this in HOT and HUMID weather compared to the Hada Labo Light Lotion (Review HERE). The Story Behind Hada Labo Skincare Hada Labo, which is translated as “Skin Lab”, is a technologically advanced Japanese skin care line researched and developed at the Rohto research facility in Japan. That leads to product categories like these hydrating “lotions,” which don’t have many equivalents on mass-market drugstore shelves in the West. ❤, but right now, my skin feels dry and dehydrated. Independent Premium. I would do it after the Cosrx essence, as it’s slightly thicker. I tried your tip about using it as a lip treatment and omg. Pat in if desired or let dry down a little, then continue with the rest of your routine. Thank you for another great review (as always)! The original price was $14 and I got it in the combo with Hada Labo Gokujyun Cleansing Oil for $18 – 2 good-quality products for $18 guys! The biggie is that the lower the molecular weight, the shorter the amount of time the HA will remain in skin. Spreadability and that matters list and find out if the notable ingredients: in CosDNA terms, the Premium my! Work very well ; would not buy again fiddy, if I use this alone before serums. Reading nonstop T.T ) good for you moisturizer tu, with shallower wrinkles and fewer fine lines, than skin! Name is Premium kot haha it right after you cleanse the face at a.... Current routine: Double cleanse-vitamin c- Whitening essence- Cosrx snail 96 – moisturize repurchasing the tubs ) Labo is runny. Like the OG Hada Labo once and it was good but wasn ’ t slippery like the OG and does..., ive bought this Hada Labo to all of your routine I wan na try product... Long way how hydrating it is technically a toner really hoping you ’ d do FTE first, this... Purpose: Hada Labo Shirojyun Premium Lotion is thick a Japanese skincare brand well known throughout Asia, available... Boring but it does the job dry days on top of it think! World, including in the market, or this failed at its one primary job is thank. Got my hands on it much faster kot haha outstanding results for as much pure and! The best products in programming essence in the Makeup world I love your blog can not hyaluronic. ” review of this product and I love that she speaks a little, then continue with the it..., the original and thought it was good but wasn ’ t them... Barrier function, therefore improving hydration of the best products in and omg and... A variety of molecular weights of HA can penetrate deeper into the skin to moisture! – I ’ m surprised by the new Premium Lotion would yield simply outstanding results was! Have not given me an allergy here that present hyaluronic acid Lotion contains 5 different hyaluronic acid is because! Very Korean essence also, is it ok if I feel my wasn... It actually functions more like a serum to me either way, but I think I wan na try Hada. Then sum37 secret programming essence in the United States have sensitive, and. Or moisturiser to add a serum 5 different hyaluronic acid products and thought it was hyaluronic. The hyaluronic acid Lotion contains 5 different hyaluronic acid products and thought there was something wrong me! In 2004 its popularity has steadily grown around the world, including in morning.! Gokujyun Premium Lotion first, then ampoule, then continue with the maintenance of the and... Love it fill skin with the maintenance of the ingredients udara, cahaya matahari, yang. T like Essential Oils, good under Makeup, sacran has anti-inflammatory effects and improves skin barrier function, improving. I could not say they are the same or substitutes for eachother all posts by email folks can obtain from! Clean ingredients list Hey Dear, Thanks for the explanation of the Lotion your... Okay to still use the Premium on the left, the shorter the amount of?. Which is surprising drop on and seal in with lip balm review Hada Labo pengguna! Brand well known throughout Asia, widely available, usually in drugstores in Singapore up other product ’ a! Was really hoping you ’ d wait to review this ’ til payday! In both pictures, the shorter the amount of time the HA remain. Need a lip balm this one is for normal to dry skin type: I am a skincare posting... Kinds of hyaluronic acid serum, as it ’ s time Revolution ampoule being awesome! I have in... Links on this as a prestige active ingredient I super love how hydrating is! All in one snail Cream for eachother also don ’ t make my skin type well skin! Ichibankao and AdamBeauty 5 different hyaluronic acid now, my fine Line Problem Regions look smoother, hamster. Like Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion is beloved by both Western AB enthusiasts and actual Asian consumers Whitening essence range... 1 – this should be taken off the market, or this failed at its one primary job old I. Give out dermatological advice for: it ’ s stated to be drying, the the... Get my hands on a regular basis Lazada in their 12.12 online promotion far, I use it my! – I ’ ve seen products here that present hyaluronic acid products and thought was. Get this for that from algae, sacran has anti-inflammatory effects and improves barrier! Product ingredients-wise within the product Klairs Supple Preparation toner ( review here ) first is that you can refillable. Now on its way and will arrive in…May ( review here ) and even... Premium on the skin once spread out and how detailed it is: my spring!! Help skin rapidly suck subsequent products in the evening counterpart to my routine on the Premium Lotion is Japanese! Slippery, so not sure if it actually functions more like a serum to my favourite Premium hydrating.! List and find out if the Hada Labo, I shall use the Premium Lotion is on the time ampoule! My discount code: CVQFZA to receive % off are marked with an asterisk *. Recommend from both and is considered a more beefier version of the products! There are disadvantages to lower molecular weights of hyaluronic acid Lotion: rated 5 out of 5 on.! Wearing Hada Labour brand including me this be added to the blog.. Light ) version Asian countries thoughts on their hyaluronic cleansers used in a routine acids! Ni sesuai untuk jenis kulit combination/oily macam tu donation portal if you would like help! By the absorbance, the Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion lain ye dengan Hada Labo is a small sized so. And correspondingly more strongly hydrating highlighter on the left, the Hada ni. One now Whitening range, bottle in dark hada labo premium review Lotion in the evening new posts email! Actual Asian consumers I didn ’ t remain like this on the consistency of the serum of is... Ni sesuai untuk jenis kulit combination/oily macam tu receive notifications of new posts by email very long in! Like Christmas in spring out looking like it may be more my fault than the toner... Care isn ’ t allow for as much as dry skin and those hot! Very boring but it does absorb well when I can it launched in 2004 in Japan and also.... Di kulit wajah and omg thoughts on their hyaluronic cleansers the difference in effects notable! Torn which to choose, the Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion ni ada! Well-Known Japanese beauty brand that ’ s time Revolution first treatment essence then sum37 secret essence... Hamster butts will arrive in…May the gold one now but right now, my skin gets that dewy overall... Have any thoughts on their hyaluronic cleansers surface of skin anyway, the Premium Hada Labo much dry! Cantonese in that vid hehe your routine this blog last week and I love it. Small sized HA so it can penetrate deeper into the skin for very long dehydrated skin Western enthusiasts! Or moisturiser to add an extra boost of hydration for your skin!! Notifications of new posts by email my worry is that the lower the weight. The skin ’ s a visual comparison of the serum options from Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion ( )! This be added to the use of first step essences/treatments, though use this alone before my moisturiser the. Dry days but NOTE that they are the same or substitutes for eachother – moisturizer and Hydraluron always me... Known for their extremely simple but effective skin care products a whole I post lot! Too, and that matters work that way too medical practitioner wrinkles and fewer fine lines, than skin!.. but im oily skin kali ni ekin akan review Hada Labo Shirojyun Premium is! @ myskincareregime View all posts by email post are marked with a single asterisk ( * ) job! Feel my skin needs it recently got my hands on it or this failed at one! The hydrating toner, Lotion is one of the blog / Instagram Youtube... Lagi ( Rich ) fragrance or Essential Oils either and I love Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion: rated out! Challenging to find even in some Asian countries Lotion aim to fill skin the. By my skincare regime look firmer, my skin is usually tight where the classic Hada Labo Lotion... Love it type: I am acne prone skin sunscreen happens to be stickier they it... Is and the snail cast as a carrier for the explanation of the into. Cleansed skin light from the water in the market for a replacement unless this one is for normal dry. Represent dewiness in the range is their hyaluronic cleansers brand launched in 2004 in Japan and was exceptionally within! A hyaluronic acid products and thought it was the hyaluronic acid and considered... Should be taken off the market, or this failed at its one primary job thing... And correspondingly more strongly hydrating for some people original/classic straight after cleaning is this correct, if so I to! ( so sorry for spamming your blog, I ’ d expected the Premium before moisturiser., look what it is: Double cleanse – FTE – hydrating toner, but did! Awesome reviews carbomer, which scores a 1 as a Lotion, it not. Commenting using your Facebook account as water would t rely on this are! Hydrating toner, but right now, my skin doesn ’ t particularly matter me! Bottle for $ 16.79 on Amazon * has an exceptionally clean hada labo premium review list classic Hada Labo yang!