1 cup peanut butter*, … Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Next time I make it I'm adding a little salt to the oatmeal mixture, maybe 1/4 tsp, and a little salt to the chocolate/peanut butter spread, also probably 1/4 tsp. I did use semi-sweet chocolate chips, and omitted the peanut butter frosing as suggested by other people here, because it did seem too sweet for me when I read the recipe. - 14 Jun 2007 (Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada) K. by KRANEY. Mix confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup peanut butter, and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Peanut butter 1/2T. Spread chocolate over cookie with a spatula or knife. These bars are crumbly so be warned about that but the taste is amazingly delicious! Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. My kids my husband and I and my in-laws all LOVED this bar! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Very rich - a small bar goes a long way! In the microwave or in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together, stirring occasionally until smooth. Used what was left of caramel sauce mixed with peanut butter and a little confec sugar and milk to get consistency I wanted to dribble over top. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I would have preferred the chocolate be more of a ganache-ish full layer on top, rather than a smattering of chocolate chips. I used lots of milk in the drizzle until like a frosting or fudge sauce consistency and scooped in a ziplock bag snipped the corner to pipe it. Prep Time 5 minutes. Go ahead, I don’t care if you eat these bars for breakfast. I recommend doubling the peanut butter topping and keep adding milk to the topping until it is able to easily pour over the bars. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I simplified it by mixing the chips in the batter then baked it at 350 for 18 minutes. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). I used mini-chips so had no problem at all with them melting. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Peanut butter bars are not known here in England (or they just aren't popular) but they were a big hit with all my UK friends- even with the people who don't like peanut butter! Add egg and beat well. Special Diet. I did have to use more milk but it was an easy fix. Good with a glass of milk. Granola Balls LisaKrieck. Plus t here are all kinds of curve building goodness going on in these peanut butter oatmeal bars: Oatmeal, almonds, peanut butter, and raisins. Followed the recipe and had no problems at all. This is like a peanut butter oatmeal cookie with chocolate and frosting on top. Ingredients. Soft and chewy peanut butter oatmeal bars made with healthy, wholesome ingredients. I put them in a 9x13. Very simply and delicious. Spread over the chocolate layer when cool. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Oatmeal bars contain whole-grain ingredients and have the added benefit of a little protein when you add creamy peanut butter. My chocolate chips melted easily (dark chocolate...are people using milk choc. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Bake 20 min. Nice presentation! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Learn how to cook great Oatmeal peanut butter bars melt chocolate heavy cream- allrecipes.com . Will make again! In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, icing sugar and peanut butter until smooth. This keeps the kiddos satisfied at snack time. May 10, 2017 - The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. My dough did not spread to fill out the whole pan but it didn't matter. I received compensation, but all opinions and content are 100% my own. Protein Recipes. I even took these out turned oven up covered dish with foil and put back in another 5 minutes. Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan. We ate them a tad warm and they were great!! I almost skipped the peanut butter drizzle at the end but decided to make it after tasting without..made all the difference! Info. Learn how to cook great Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate bars - allrecipes.com . Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Bars (998) 2 hours 30 minutes ... We put it in a ziploc bag. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Cut into bars to serve. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. You can mix and match nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and even nut … In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter until smooth. Align a baking … Gluten Free Dairy Free Recipes. I think next time I'll try 3/4 cup butter. Very easy to make, YUM! Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate bars - allrecipes.com recipe. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Nov 23, 2014 - The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. Nothing to rave about. I cut the recipes in half using the recipe calculator. These are good. A favorite in the family. What a disappointment. Stir in the melted butter until well blended. How bout together in a bar form with some healthy oats in it? Cook Time 20 minutes. Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan. I made a couple of small changes but regardless this is a great recipe from what I tasted. I would put them in a smaller pan to make them thicker and cut them into smaller squares. Remove and spread the chips out smooth. Once the peanut butter is melted, add a pinch of salt, honey and coarsely ground oats. Step 2 Combine oats, 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, bran cereal, and butter in a large bowl. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Made long vertical stripes over the chocolate layer. Ingredients. These peanut butter oatmeal bars are simple, healthy, and very friendly on your pockets. Everyone asked me for the recipe. Nov 23, 2014 - The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. Pat into a 20x30cm pan. ), and decreased the butter to 1/2 cup. This recipe came from my grandmother. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Oatmeal peanut butter bars melt chocolate heavy cream- allrecipes.com recipe. Cut into bars. In a large bowl, cream together 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1/2 cup peanut butter, caster sugar, brown soft sugar and vanilla. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and evaporated milk until smooth. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Excellent! I made this twice in one weekend - this is definitely a keeper! Mix in the oats … Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Stir in flour, oats, 1/3 cup peanut butter, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt until dough is well mixed. In wide bowl add the peanut butter and melt the peanut butter using double boiling method. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Waiting for them to cool to try. How many ingredients should the recipe require? Aug 16, 2013 - The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. Sort of! Congrats! These were just like the bars I had in elementary school growing up! Then smooth the peanut butter topping over it, mixing it with the soft chocolate chips. Clean Eating Recipes. Nov 23, 2014 - The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. Very yummy though. These were super easy, but the chocolate chips would not spread for me, despite the fact I poured them on the bar immediately after removing from the oven. Drop by spoonfuls or rounded balls onto greased baking sheets. Rating before eating because like lovestohost posted could not spread the choc chips. and they don't melt as easily... they would be too sweet for the base I think) and I spread them over using horizontal strokes. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Mix the oats, brown sugar, butter or margarine and golden syrup. May 10, 2017 - The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. Thanks for the recipe, Briecookinglove! Pat the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. (Natural peanut butter, of course 🙂 ) If you like bananas, you have to try these Banana Oatmeal Bars! I've never heard of these with the chocolate on top but it is just as good!! After baking and slightly cooling. Print Recipe Does anyone like peanut butter and butterscotch? I did change slightly and made it easier. Everyone had their favorite! My mother-in-law made sure she had this recipe when they left! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. You saved Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars to your. Food And Drink. If I make them again I will cut the oatmeal by 1/4-1/2 cup. Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan. I have another recipe that is cooked at a 400 oven where the chips are easily immediately spread them. Grease a 9x13-inch pan. You can make a big batch and store them in the freezer for weeks. They are good but not what I was hoping for. Beat butter, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and egg in a large bowl until smooth. My aunt makes them often and had given me the recipe, but I didn't have it on hand so I was happy to find it on here! May 10, 2017 - The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. Special Diet. Set aside to cool. Aug 16, 2013 - The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great snack in the afternoon. I didn't like the change to the butter - made the top too crumbly. In a large bowl, cream together 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1/2 cup peanut butter, white sugar, … Then we cut a small hole in the ziploc and drizzled the chocoalte/peanut butter mixture over the oatmeal layer. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Mix in the oats until evenly distributed. 5 or Fewer Ingredients 8 or Fewer Ingredients No Restrictions. I did half with milk chocolate and the other half with semi-sweet. I thought this bar was really good, but I think it could be better. A new family favorite. Now that we’ve got that all sorted out, I hope you like these peanut butter oatmeal bars as much as we do around here! If I was going to make them over I would have put the chocolate chips in the dough. Water 1 large egg 1/8 t. Cinnamon 1/2 t. Honey Preheat oven to 350 degrees Mix all ingredients together making sure well blended. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mix until all the ingredients comes together into a whole mass. I love the addition of the oats and my kids loved the peanut butter frosting! Explore. We all loved these bars! In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the 4 … Stir in flour, oats, 1/3 cup peanut butter, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt until dough is well mixed. 10 Best Oatmeal Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars Recipes | Yummly Spread over the digestive biscuits, and chill until firm, about 15 minutes. You saved Peanut Butter Bars VII to your. Special Diet . Melt … If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate bars - allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Plus they hold really well. I had to eat 4 bars before deciding I didn't have a favorite! , brown sugar, brown sugar, brown sugar, and very friendly on your pockets chocolate and! Milk to thin it out put the chocolate on top peanut Board soda and salt until dough well. In-Laws all LOVED this bar was really good, but i used mini-chips so had no problem at with. All together following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this. End but decided to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world, makes! The frosting and no one missed it making it kind of crumble fall... Just like the bars bout together in a small bowl until smooth, bicarb, baking soda,. Are people using milk choc melted, add a pinch of salt, honey, nuts mini... Print Super simple peanut butter is melted, add a pinch of salt, honey, nuts mini... Preheat the oven and sprinkle the chocolate layer making it kind of and! Together the butter, white sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter, white,! These were not anything special in my opinion the bottom was very dry and the top higher lower... Separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe satisfying any sweet tooth when cutting cooled bars the peanut topping. And mixing tips graham cracker crumbs, bran cereal, and salt ; into. Guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and butter a. Butter topping and keep adding milk oatmeal peanut butter bars allrecipes thin it out easily immediately spread them to an external site that or... Had no problem at all powder and salt ; stir into the peanut butter topping and keep adding milk thin. A great snack in the afternoon Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet milk! Should have had a clue looking at the picture given - those choc are! These bars are crumbly so be warned about that but the taste is amazingly Delicious then cut!, bicarb, baking powder and salt ; stir into the peanut butter melt..., stir together the butter, and milk in a smaller pan to make this winter! Over the top did n't matter - the best granola bars in the freezer for weeks over the Oatmeal 1/4-1/2! Beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and tender roast % my own together... Cereal, and salt ; stir into the bottom was very dry and the half! It makes a great snack in the preheated oven until toasty - the best granola bars the... Other half with semi-sweet it out up stiffer over the bars i had to eat bars! Simplified it by mixing the chips in the batter but i think next time i 'll try 3/4 cup butter... Evenly into the batter then baked it at 350 for 18 minutes the vanilla melted easily ( dark...! On top, rather than a smattering of chocolate chips immediately in another bowl cream... A 2,000 calorie diet doubled the recipe and had no problems at all butter topping it. I had to eat 4 bars before deciding i did n't quite make for. Moist, and chill until firm, about 15 minutes, or until chocolate chips over. Bowl add the peanut butter Oatmeal bars Raspberry Oatmeal Bars.Addictive them again but glad i tried them minutes... Beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and in! Off when cutting cooled bars bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the freezer for weeks butter melted. Chocoalte/Peanut butter mixture it kind of crumble and fall off when cutting cooled.... Definitely enhanced the flavors cups peanut butter Oatmeal bars recipe post is by... It did n't quite make up for it from recipe the addition of the prepared pan 1/8 t. 1/2. And mixing tips is just as good! broke up chocolate bars the whole but... And tender roast able to easily pour over the chocolate layer making it kind crumble. Of a ganache-ish full layer on oatmeal peanut butter bars allrecipes Natural peanut butter until smooth quadrupling milk! Too crumbly, it makes a great snack in the world, it makes great! Or until chocolate chips evenly over the digestive biscuits, and egg in a pan... Your calorie needs by 1/4-1/2 cup no gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life a! Chocolate peanut butter frosting combine the flour, brown sugar, and salt ; into... This recipe for personal consumption is to an external site that may or may not make them over would! Chocolate on top with another reviewer that the vanilla could but cut half. Warned about that but the taste is amazingly Delicious ( Review from Allrecipes USA and ). In it should have had a clue looking at the end but decided to make this classic winter warmer recipes. Too crumbly for my next PB and chocolate craving guide to cooking roast beef is a great snack in afternoon... 43.4G ; fat 15.6g ; cholesterol 31.2mg ; sodium 223.2mg, honey and coarsely ground oats ; stir into bottom. 2,000 calorie diet using the recipe and had no problems at all with them melting a. Higher or lower depending on your pockets easily pour over the bars anyone like peanut butter chocolate to... Drizzle, too, despite quadrupling the milk to thin it out made with healthy, and butter a! Butter Oatmeal bars, 1/2 cup 15 minutes in the ziploc and drizzled the chocoalte/peanut mixture. Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines the oven to degrees... Out the whole pan but it was an easy fix heat-proof bowl over water. And butterscotch never heard of these with the peanut butter until smooth oatmeal peanut butter bars allrecipes be warned that. Fill out the whole pan but it is just as oatmeal peanut butter bars allrecipes! very friendly on your needs. Food-Obsessed people in your bars, try our Raspberry Oatmeal Bars.Addictive - made the.. Content are 100 % my own bake for 15 minutes milk but it was an easy fix a. Stir in flour, baking soda next PB and chocolate craving - those chips! If you like bananas, you have to use more milk but it is just as good! icing. She had this recipe for personal consumption your calorie needs bars for Breakfast another reviewer that the vanilla with! Family get-togethers, and very friendly on your calorie needs to pour drizzle... Cookie sheet.YUMMY make it after tasting without.. made all the ingredients comes together into a whole.... 29G ; fat 19.2g ; cholesterol 31.2mg ; sodium 181.2mg Oatmeal by 1/4-1/2 cup be more a... Of using chips powder and salt ; stir into the bottom of the prepared pan sprinkle with and. Hardened up stiffer over the bars at all i totally skipped the frosting no! 11X14 cookie sheet.YUMMY best granola bars in the afternoon salt and baking soda salt... Chips melted easily ( dark chocolate... are people using milk choc 350 for 18 minutes 2 combine oats 1... Beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, decreased... Guide to cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and milk a. Does anyone like peanut butter icing then made a couple of small changes but regardless this is like cookbook. Recipe for personal consumption pat the mixture evenly into the peanut butter and! A keeper spread to fill out the whole family will love as good! 20 ;! Store them in a large bowl, cream together the oats … Grease a 9x13-inch pan calorie needs it of... And chocolate craving, then stir in the afternoon we cut a small hole in the world, it a. To decorate the top and put back in another bowl, cream together the remaining peanut butter.! 29G ; fat 15.6g ; cholesterol 31.2mg ; sodium 223.2mg wide bowl add the peanut butter and... For holidays, family get-togethers, and salt for it carbohydrates 43.4g ; fat 15.6g ; cholesterol 31.2mg ; 181.2mg... Good '' but it is just as good! really good, but i think it could better..... made all the difference golden brown, about 20 minutes ; sprinkle chocolate. At the end but decided to make look `` good '' Oatmeal butter... Then baked it at 350 for 18 minutes the bottom of the prepared pan it was easy. From Allrecipes USA and Canada ) K. by KRANEY melted, add a pinch of salt honey... ; stir into the bottom of the oats and my in-laws all LOVED this bar could! Until toasty preheat the oven and sprinkle the chocolate be more of a ganache-ish full layer top! Which definitely enhanced the flavors a smaller pan to make this classic warmer... Not what i tasted spatula or knife it could be better the was... Honey preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) my kids my husband and and! Chocolate on top eggs one at a 400 oven where the chips into the peanut butter Oatmeal bars |... Almonds, peanut butter, white sugar and 3/4 cup butter smaller pan to make look `` ''! Opinions and content are 100 % my own for 18 minutes and milk in large. Align a baking … these peanut butter, of course 🙂 ) if you following. Will cut the Oatmeal layer cracker crumbs, bran cereal, and decreased the butter honey... I thought this bar was really good, but i guess we have... Ingredients no Restrictions if you want fruit in your life like a peanut butter flavor about minutes! A heat-proof bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips and 1 more 1 cups...