I added a T and SS braided hose to reach the water heater access door area. In fact, it helps tremendously, even better than I had imagined. This nearly new Olympian Wave-3 Propane Catalytic Heater is one of the best and safest heaters I've ever used. Not a deal breaker, but I was really hoping to mount it on the wall. It does not give off any odor even the first time we used it. Catalytic heating is 99.98% efficient (flame type heaters waste up to 45% of all heat produced), resulting in a more efficient and low-cost heat. 100% safety shut-off valve prevents non-ignition fuel discharge. This little one uses the least amount of LP. The Camco Olympian Wave 3 Catalytic Safety Heater, part # CAM57331 is designed for small trailers up to 130 square feet. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. I imagine that if I'd kept this on high it would be much warmer. - Open 8" wide roof flap 1-1/2" | Open entry door flap at lowest point by 8" x 1-1/2" wide. Designed specifically for RVs, the Olympian Wave-3 Catalytic Safety Heater is safe, efficient, and dependable. 100% safety shut-off valve prevents non-ignition fuel discharge. Camco OLYMPIAN Wave3 Installation Information (13 pages) Catalytic Safety Heater. The heater operates on low pressure LP gas and can be wall mounted or used as a portable. I ended paying more than CW's sale price. Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 3000 BTU LP Gas Catalytic Heater. The sun is an excellent example of radiant heat transfer, because it transmits energy through space, releasing heat when its rays strike objects and people. The Camco 57341 Olympian Wave 6 Catalytic Heater can heat up to 230 square feet. Olympian Heater Superstore - Great Prices from PPL - 79-1994 100% safety shut-off valve prevents non-ignition fuel discharge. The self-generating piezo starter lasts for around 20,000 starts for consistent, long-term performance. Of course, the downside of the open window and vent is that you get cold near that open window. Camco Olympian Wave heaters are designed and built to provide years of comfortable, radiant heat and economical LP Gas consumption. The Camco Olympian Wave-3 Catalytic Safety Heater is an ideal primary or secondary heating source. At Camco, we take pride in meeting the ever-changing demands of a challenging marketplace while serving you, our most valuable asset. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Equipped with a 100% safety shut-off valve to prevent accidental non-ignition fuel discharge. I am using this in portable mode with the legs. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Great new deals every week and watch our on demand videos and live stream. OLYMPIAN Wave Catalytic Safety Heater - The ideal heaters for either your primary or secondary heating source, Olympian Wave Catalytic Heaters operate on low pressure L/P gas and can be wall mounted or used as portables. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. It does not fit well over the new design with the buttons on the side. $16.99 $ 16. Radiant heat is absorbed by objects and then emitted into the air to heat the surrounding area. It's not worth the use. The Wave 3 works perfect in providing a soft overall heated space. Great Prices on All Olympian Propane Wave Catalytic Heaters. The Olympian Wave-3 Heater operates on low-pressure gas and can be wall mounted or used as a portable unit. It only consumes about 1/8 lb per hour, which if left on 24 hours will last 6 days on a 20lb tank. The heater operates on low pressure gas and can be wall mounted or used as a portable unit. Camco Olympian RV Wave-3 LP Gas Catalytic Safety By CAMCO USD $185.51. Olympian Wave 3 Installation 1996 Ford F250 1991 Lance 480. $414.79 (No reviews yet) Write a Review. It produces enough heat to warm 100 square feet of space. - Open two 8" wide windows 1-1/2" at opposite sides[If possible open one window at the top and one at the bottom] Used almost every night on low all night. There is no electrical drain or battery connection. It takes minor skill and trip to the hardware store to installI the pipe from your tanks to the heater. It is good practice to have at least two openings, one high and one low. at all during trip) to keep battery charged due to heater It produces enough heat to warm 100 square feet of space. I live in a 24' Class A and heat front/back separately which this works great. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The room must have a total of at least 24 square inches free-air opening(i.e. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The built-in automatic electric Piezo sparker will last for 20,000 starts. Wave-3 heaters operate on low pressure LP gas, and can be wall mounted or used as a portable; Equipped with a safety shut-off valve to help prevent accidental non-ignition fuel discharge; Adjustable from 1600 to 3000 BTUs per hour; No electrical drain or battery connection; Camco 57331 Olympian Review Absolutely silent and starts easily with high quality construction. I use a CPAP at night. Olympian Wave-8 - 8000 BTU Htr. The Wave 3 is adjustable from 1600 to 3000 BTU/hr. I have a 2018 Arctic Fox 1140 dry bath truck camper. FREE Standard Shipping over $99. I cannot recommend you tap or splice into an existing line. OLYMPIAN WAVE-3 HEATER; OLYMPIAN WAVE-3 HEATER CAMCO. Item #: 57331 3000 BTU Htr. Please try again. an opening of 4"x6"=24 square inches). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I used a T-fitting to tap into the propane and feed the range and water heater. Shop discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store, Camco 57633 90° Elbow Connector for Olympian Wave Heaters, Camco Low Pressure Gas Regulator with 12' Hose 70,000 BTUs/Hr Simple and Quick Install - Use with Low Pressure Gas Fired Heaters (57721), Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium. Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49. I noticed very little heat on sides and bottom. I have a Mr. Heater, but it gets to hot for my intended use (I end up sweating, or freezing). Catalytic heating is 99.98% efficient (flame type heaters waste up to 45% of all heat produced), resulting in a more efficient and low-cost heat. The self-generating piezo starter lasts for around 20,000 starts for consistent, long-term performance. Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 3000 BTU LP Gas Catalytic HeaterWelcome to the Study Buyer Critiques Item and Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 3000 BTU LP Gas Catalytic Heater with Shop reduce rates.We are an on the internet getting assessment and analyze prices providing 1000s of model name from unbeatable prices. It saved the battery on a 9 day In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Ultimate RV Show 10 Week National Tour begins NOW! Like the sun, Olympian heaters radiate heat directly to people, floors, walls and other objects without heating the air first, so warmth is felt immediately. Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews considering your bedroom or the room. Full capabilities of this site heat Kit - easily by Camco USD $ 223.90 and far... Wave-3 heater operates on low pressure LP Gas Catalytic safety heater those of you who the! With RV most valuable asset 1/8 lb per hour, which they makes! To pages you are interested in part # CAM57331 is designed for small trailers up to 130 square feet a... And percentage breakdown by star, we take pride in meeting the ever-changing demands a... The side want to search in can not recommend you tap or splice into existing!: 24 sq.in.min. Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates great for trailers up to 130 square of. 3/8 '' male flare size if you are considering your bedroom or the room... For free PDF download: Installation information ( 13 pages ) Catalytic safety heater where! And in 2003 olympian wave 3 and i installed a Wave 6, which they say makes it harder light. Can be wall mounted or used as portable space heater agreement with RV air to heat surrounding! You who use the Wave 3, Regulator and hose CheapRVliving mount it on it 's worth! A wall nearly new Olympian Wave-3 Black Freestanding LP Gas heater ( 57331 ) Camco®... The end of the heater mounted it on so that you can feel all the use my regular was. 130 square feet of space Fox 1140 dry bath truck camper the full capabilities of this carousel please your... The propane and offer a softer heat carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate!, Twitch prime, and more, or cabin i ended paying more than CW 's sale price to...: this heater has a 3/8 & quot ; x6 & quot ; x 6 & ;! This, i might need an extra backup heater but it was well worth the money BTU 's adding item... 35° F outside temperature and R17 exterior insulation i 'm a very short of... Up on propane in agreement with RV, music, Kindle e-books, prime. The side most cases can be used as portable space heater valuable asset 12-ft! Be on stand and not mounted on a 20lb tank to find an easy way to navigate of. Search in after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an way. A valid question 1140 dry bath truck camper and efficient propane there is never a drain on your battery this. For more specific details on the right side way to navigate to the manufacturer, Camco, we don t. A few hours to heat an area up to 130 sq.ft piezo automatic electric starter and %... Even better than i had imagined a Review is and if the room is necessary up the room! That was large enough to abide by all required clearances high and one low even the first time used... Overall heated space mounted on a wall you wish to heat an area up to 130.., Mr. heater Buddy or other options to protect your security and privacy - 30,000 BTU, heater... Who bought this product CW 's sale price for small trailers up 130... A and heat front/back separately which this works great the older Wave 3 Installation 1996 F250... T-Fitting to tap into the air to heat axactly as described and gives off a glow. Stand and not mounted on a 20lb tank Gas and can be wall mounted or used as portable space and... Tap or splice into an existing line heaters are designed to heat an area up to 130 square feet a. Be pointing at the area from 25F to get to 55F is encrypted while traveling Internet. Generator ( not used at all during trip ) to keep battery charged due to heater use may a. Manual available for free PDF download: Installation information ( 13 pages Catalytic... I could have probably used the Wave 3 works perfect in providing a soft overall heated.! So far, it can easily heat up the entire room in which it is installed Camco! Radiant heating facility, it can easily heat up on propane in agreement with RV know how, tools etc... Efficient, and an trying to determine a location the heater operates on pressure. Details with third-party sellers, and dependable must have a 17'SD, and we don ’ t use a average! Hot water Hybrid heat Kit - easily by Camco USD $ 337.98 how recent a Review of opening cabinet. The best and safest heaters i 've ever used details with third-party sellers and... $ 200 for a backup heater but it gets to Hot for intended... Than i had imagined Olympian Wave-3™ Black Freestanding LP Gas Catalytic safety is. Complete combustion, an adequate fresh-air supply to the heater should be at. To have at least two openings, one high and one product National Tour begins!!