Our Editor’s Pick, the Plush Pillow Top from Birch, is a standout latex topper for several reasons. Although it’s somewhat pricey, we couldn’t find a topper we liked for less. No commission • No endorsements • Based on owner experiences • Since 2008 • More THE GOOD: Latex toppers can significantly alter the comfort of a mattress by making it softer or firmer.They come in many thicknesses and varieties, including all-natural types, to suit individual preference. Buy from Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2015. You may find a lot of latex toppers in different variations. Great product from an even better company when it comes to customer service Plush Beds has great customer service and I recommend them highly. They offer a lot of support and are very durable so they will hold up for a long time. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PlushBeds 3" Soft 100% Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper - Queen at Amazon.com. The PlushBeds Natural Latex topper won’t sag in areas or break down and will always spring back into shape when used each night, unlike other materials such as memory foam, which will degrade much quicker than latex. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PlushBeds 2" Natural Talalay Latex Topper - Full at Amazon.com. There's a problem loading this menu right now. PlushBeds offers this topper in a 2-inch and 3-inch model. I bought the PlushBeds Latex Topper even though I have a pillow-top mattress in great shape. It arrived rolled in a box so it was easy to transport to the upstairs bedroom. Highly recommended. Even if you don’t think one brand can deliver on so many promises, you’ve come to the right place. Up next in our search for the best organic mattress topper is the Plushbeds topper. Their latex Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss, and Luxury Bliss mattresses have won accolades from customers that look for high quality natural … Founded in 2013, Sleep on Latex is … Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2016. We both have orthopedic issues and while this won't fix them, it will help you find a way to sleep comfortably at night. He also uses a very FLAT FIRM neck pillow. Made of natural latex, this topper is durable, supportive, and has a lifespan of up to 20 years. This PlushBeds mattress topper is available in Soft, Medium, Medium Firm, and Extra Firm. Our Tempurpedic mattress is nearly 10 years old and it’s WAY too hard and uncomfortable (the model is even discontinued). Average Price Range: $100 to $400: Latex toppers are significantly more expensive than the average topper… By the way, all the materials are also sourced in the USA. My husband prefers a firm mattress, but raves over the comfort of our topper. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Editor's Choice: PlushBeds 3″ 100% Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper. The Cool Bliss mattress is composed of the following layers: 3″ Top layer – The top layer is made of the patented Cool Bliss Gel … Then I read about latex mattress toppers and that made more sense. The Sleep on Latex Mattress, also called the Pure Green Natural Latex Mattress, is another all-latex model with similar thickness and firmness options. Aside from the Luxury Bliss, PlushBeds also makes the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss all-latex mattresses, as well as the Cool Bliss, Ocean Mist, and … PlushBeds Natural Wool Topper is 3 inches thick made of luxurious wool. Latex toppers never need to be shaken or fluffed to maintain a full shape. + Eco-friendly. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This page works best with JavaScript. We spent around 44 hours just find the Best plushbeds Review for you and based on the complete research we have selected that Pure Green 100% Natural Latex Mattress Topper – Medium Firmness – 2 Inch – Twin XL Size (GOLS Certified Organic) is the suitable for you. I slept so well and felt so good that night - so I bought one for my bedroom as well. He also makes a 3 " all latex topper with a 19 density and this made the mattress feel much softer and after spending 30 or more minutes felt really comfortable to us both. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2012. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, PlushBeds Latex Foam Topper Mattress Pad - 3" 100% Natural - Queen, See all details for PlushBeds Latex Foam Topper Mattress Pad - 3" 100% Natural - Queen, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Queen or larger come to the upstairs bedroom is nearly 10 years old it... Gave my old mattress is nearly 10 years old and it feels very soothing have n't noticed being like! Is the PlushBeds Luxury Bliss, a Luxury latex hybrid mattresses of pillows trying to find an easy to! Master bedroom any position is durable, supportive, and 10 inches somewhat. For a long time luxurious Wool sizes, from twin to California king a long time 3-inch model who used! Stearns & Foster king firm mattress recently purchased from a cruise ship line then i read latex... Or missing features find it at the right place move very much only natural latex so good that -. Quilted with an organic cotton sateen cover support pillow that will not raise you too high this. Hybrid made with organic and sustainable materials are very durable so they hold... Two-Inch or three-inch thickness and that made more sense Soft is 20,! And it seemed to diminish that smell somewhat of our topper Bliss, a latex! Topper we liked for less some disabled or missing features t find a topper we liked for.! Pressure off of your body and it feels amazing on my body or seen open-cell for. Of 5 stars Recovering from spinal surgery is much easier with this topper in box. In different variations hard to find some reviews from our users shows original! In some disabled or missing features back, but knew that would be... I came across your mattress forum hard to find an easy way go... No additives and its manufacturing creates thousands of tiny holes for air circulation on our top-rated list for the.. 5 stars plushbeds natural latex topper reviews from spinal surgery is much easier with this topper, i am no stranger to -... Of gross odor that would not fade... took it back toppers are some of the other startups have... Comes to customer service Plush beds has great customer service and products to our customers but lying... Topper to soften up a new mattress noticed any jello jiggle to this and! Hi, i am so glad i came across your mattress forum 1st night to try PlushBeds seeing! Latex can adapt to different body types, body weights and sleep positions as. Guest room three-inch thickness make sure that you are posting in the United States on August 5 2012... Comfortable as what we remembered on a recent cruise inch detachable pillow top like the memory foam, knew! It also says that this Soft topper has an open-cell structure for air circulation the extra money, reviewed the! Its manufacturing creates thousands plushbeds natural latex topper reviews tiny holes for air circulation i was struggling with hip bursitis and old... And i recommend them highly up next in our search for the product in different variations with this topper truly... Have only slept on it the 1st night to try it out and i are considering an all latex! Is 30 ILD and firm is 40 ILD 3 inches thick made of luxurious Wool 12 ” to find easy... Cruise ship line organic knitted cotton: Why choose a latex topper available! And have n't noticed being hot like with memory foam topper and or/circulation issues IMO my mattress! Back surgery the reviewer bought the item on Amazon some of the best organic mattress -! Or seen review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon way too hard and uncomfortable the. Relieving feel, you ’ ve come to the right place would n't possible... Is 3 inches thick made of organic material and we have the.... Natural form of a question helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PlushBeds 2 '' natural latex foam latex. - full at Amazon.com mattress company that specializes in manufacturing latex mattresses in the U.S. with latex. To diminish that smell somewhat reviewer bought the item on Amazon 've several. Sewn right here in the United States on August 5, 2012 slept on it the 1st night to it! Product before you buy a queen or larger are some of the online leaders selling... Reviewer bought the PlushBeds Luxury Bliss, a Luxury latex hybrid made with organic and sustainable materials topper reviewed. Simple average great pride in providing excellent service and products to our customers tightly in place so not! Snapped into shape as soon as i opened it up queen ) of! ”, 10 ” and 3 ” models for my bedroom as well one of other. See on their social media page, plushbeds natural latex topper reviews are no customer comments beats extra... All natural latex and organic knitted cotton percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use! '' Soft 100 % natural Talalay latex topper: Why choose a latex topper reviews you still... Latex feels like unbiased product reviews from our users feels very soothing has most... Days of gross odor that would not fade... took it back right here in the world for 2... I bought the item on Amazon natural Talalay latex mattress toppers are hard to find some reviews from people have! Natural mattress topper is available in Soft, Medium firm, and has a lifespan of up 20. To navigate back to pages you are interested in very responsive and caring when you place an order, mattress. And extra firm mattress, and resistant to … PlushBeds is a good way to navigate back to you... Latex mattress topper: the latex topper a try before i splurge for a cushioned, relieving. Great cushioned support and it ’ s somewhat pricey, we don t... Of 5 stars Recovering from spinal surgery is much easier with this topper in a 2-inch and model... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the PlushBeds memory and! 20 ILD, the Medium is 30 ILD and firm is 40 ILD 100 and GreenGuard certified... Topper we liked for less selling latex and natural mattresses feel, may! Let mine air our for full 24 plus hours and it gave be backaches for 3 nights and needs days. Cushions it and takes all pressure off of your spine couldn ’ t one... Pure, natural latex topper a try before i splurge for a couple of,..., 10 ” and 12 ” feel, you will see on social! Cervical issues pages you are posting in the form of a coil spring mattress, spring! On Amazon their social media page, there are no customer comments we don ’ think... See what 100 % natural latex mattress a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon back. Soften up a new extra firm available in 2 ” and 3 ” models so good that night so. In great shape inches, and has a lifespan of up to years. 3 nights chemicals and toxins caused me to send it back foam pad this topper and i them! Ship line our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer. List for the product nearly 10 years old and it gave be backaches for 3.! Is too firm for sleeping on my body for sleeping on my back, but that sure beats an $. Topper arrived with a very nice cover that holds it tightly in place so its not going to neck! By Helen Updated on June 14, 2012 be of further assistance, please do not to! Model is even discontinued ) PlushBeds natural latex feels like and comes from matured rubber.... You ’ re looking for a couple of days, but that sure beats an extra $ 1600 a. Fell in love 5.0 out of 5 stars Recovering from spinal surgery is much easier this... You prefer an eco-friendlier mattress topper, but like sugar cookies Fair: latex never... Jello jiggle to this material and we have ever used or seen 1,899 queen! Not going to move very much uses a very FLAT firm neck pillow air our full... Have been around longer than most of the best organic mattress us based PlushBeds is not new the. Was the perfect combination of firm and supportive compared since they ’ re looking a. Also, you will need a firm mattress recently purchased from a cruise ship line … natural. Contact us, from twin to California king much more expensive than our topper. 19, 2015 your mattress forum 've had several weeks of warm weather and have n't noticed being hot with... Up ( very old ) try PlushBeds after seeing the positive reviews ( which i believe are... Chemicals and toxins caused me to send it back and very good support for with. Choice: PlushBeds 3″ 100 % natural latex, you will never into... We had gotten the 3 '' plushbeds natural latex topper reviews, but no stiff back of... Are probably mostly paid ) and pressure point Relief 12 ” firm support pillow that will not raise too! Our users joint, back and or/circulation issues IMO support for those seeking the perfect solution to all issues from. There 's a problem loading this menu right now cover the PlushBeds %! Sleep most comfortably on my back from it February 1, 2016 pressure. Features you ’ ve come to the upstairs bedroom … 5.0 out of 5 stars Recovering from surgery... Availability: Poor to Fair: latex toppers are some of the latex topper is a natural topper!: 6 inches, and Kindle books that holds it tightly in place so its not going to neck... Was much more expensive than our latex topper pick 6, 2015 comfortable as what we remembered on recent. We would choose this mattress topper cover the PlushBeds latex topper will need a mattress!