Roast pork, spooning sauce over meat about halfwaythrough, until an instant-read thermometer inserted intothickest part of meat registers 145 degrees, about 15 minutes. Cremini mushrooms and white wine are the base for the flavorful skillet sauce in this quick and easy 5-ingredient dinner. Use this mixture to coat the pork tenderloin. 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (sliced into 6 to 8 pieces) 4 tablespoons butter 12 ounces mushrooms (sliced) 1/2 cup onion (chopped) Salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste) 1/2 cup dry white wine 1 cup beef broth (low sodium or unsalted) 1 tablespoon flour mixed with 2 … The leanest, mildest cuts of tenderloin follow the mantra of white with white. In this recipe video, I show you how to portion out medallions, sauté them, and serve with white wine sauce. Pork tenderloin is cooked with apple, sage and white wine and finished with double cream for an indulgent yet simple supper dish ... / Pork Tenderloin with Sage, Caramelised Apple, Cream and White Wine Sauce. Port Wine Sauce (for Filet Mignon or Prime Rib) BigOven. Most of the “work” on this recipe is making the marinade. https://www.food.com/recipe/pork-tenderloin-with-mushroom-pan-sauce-320103 PORK TENDERLOIN WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE. Season pork on all sides with salt and pepper. This recipe for Pan-Fried Pork Medallions with Creamy Wine Sauce has become a reader favorite … heavy cream, shallots, port wine, bay leaf, butter, chicken broth and 2 more . Delicious Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic & Herb Wine Sauce One Skillet dish is easy to prepare and ready in less than 30 minutes! Whisk together wine, water, and mustard. Ingredients. Pork tenderloin, white wine, lemon, rosemary, garlic, onion, and olive oil. Then, slice and serve! Pat pork dry. Let them soak for 60 minutes. Roast! To prepare the tenderloin: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Share. Add the pork tenderloin to a roomy baking dish. Let pork rest for 10 minutes before slicing. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/46910/pork-loin-steaks-in-cream-sauce.aspx I don’t recommend that method! Tweet. Place 3 ounces pork on each of 4 plates, and top each serving with about 2 1/2 tablespoons sauce. (For a helpful video on how to remove silver skin, see here.) Roll the pork tenderloin (or pork tenderloins) in the crust until it’s well-coated. Port and Peppercorn Cream Sauce Pork. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Tender and succulent seared pork medallions, with a lemony white wine sauce, are elegant enough for entertaining but easy enough to prepare for every day meals. Pull the pork from the oven, let it rest for just a couple of minutes. https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/pork-tenderloin-thyme-white-win-51068 Monkey Gland BBQ Sauce Petersfoodadventures. 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin 2 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 cups sliced mushrooms 1 bunch (6 to 8) green onions with about 2 to 3 inches of green sliced Salt and pepper, to taste 1/3 cup dry white wine 1 cup chicken broth, divided; 1 tablespoon flour 1/2 cup sour cream 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley Pin. Add the green apples, sweet potatoes, onion, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a bowl. It only takes a minute and the meat turns out juicy and delicious every single time. https://www.recipetineats.com/pork-tenderloin-with-creamy-marsala-sauce Place flour in plastic ... minute. Pork Tenderloin with Sage, Caramelised Apple, Cream and White Wine Sauce. Return cooked pork to the pan and simmer for 1 – 2 minutes until the sauce thickens into a gravy consistency (it will thicken more as you serve). I ended up trimming it after I marinated the meat overnight. Easy Pork Tenderloin … About 30 minutes at 375° F, but don’t go by time alone! Pat pork dry and season with salt and pepper. Trim pork tenderloin of any excess fat, and remove silver skin. shallot, pepper, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, all purpose flour and 5 more. Another factor to consider is the type of sauce or seasoning you’re adding to the roast. 2 pounds of pork tenderloin ½ cup white wine ½ cup chicken stock 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons of butter 2 teaspoons of sugar-free pancake syrup . Combine in a small bowl 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Rub pork tenderloin with pepper. This pork is soft and juicy, definitely not the pork your mother overcooked. Chef's Notes Made with dry white wine, juice of a fresh lemon, garlic and thyme, these pork chops are packed with flavor and so juicy! Whip up the creamy wine-mustard sauce. https://kitchenjoyblog.com/pork-tenderloin-with-creamy-mushroom-sauce The Process. https://www.allrecipes.com/.../pork-tenderloin-with-creamy-herb-sauce Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°. Remember a few weeks ago… Did I share with you my trip to Iowa to visit a pig farm? 1 (1 1/4 lb) pork tenderloin; 2 tbsp canola oil, divided; 1 (8 oz) pkg sliced cremini mushrooms; 1/2 cup dry white wine; 1/3 cup heavy cream; Steps Preparation. One thing not mentioned in the recipe is trimming the silverskin. Ingredients: 8 (basil .. cornstarch .. oil ...) 3. Garnish with parsley. Pan-frying pork medallions is a terrific way to cook pork tenderloin. Add the prunes to a bowl and pour the white wine over them. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. PORK TENDERLOIN IN WINE SAUCE. https://www.food.com/recipe/pork-scallopini-with-butter-caper-sauce-445869 Drizzle with sauce. Finely chop shallot. It took me 5 minutes to get it ready. Garnish with parsley. The Best White Sauce For Pork Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly | White Sauce, White Sauce Recipe For Pasta | Homemade White Sauce | Béchamel Sauce, White Sauce 8 dinner rolls (white, whole wheat or combination, split horizontally) 3/4 C. cranberry sauce (jellied or whole berry) In a small bowl, combine onion, red wine vinegar, and 1/4 tsp. Season with salt, pepper, and dried rosemary. Stir in 1/2 cup sour cream (you can also use 1/2 cup Half/Half or Cream Cheese). In this herb-crusted roasted pork tenderloin recipe, the tenderloin is rubbed with a heady blend of fresh garlic cloves, rosemary, thyme, and peppercorns. How to Cook Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce. You have an excellent pairing if you match tenderloin with light-bodied acidic white wine. Add Marsala or white wine and chicken broth, ­ scraping up all the bits in the bottom of the pan. Check that temp. Melt butter with ... cup of the wine, 1/4 cup of the ... to 15 minutes to finish cooking with water and wine. How to Cook Pork Tenderloin With Prune Sauce. Cut the tenderloin into eight 2-inch-thick medallions. Share. dark brown sugar, oil, pork tenderloin, rice wine vinegar, canola and 10 more. I love to cook pork tenderloin, and one of my goto options is to cut pork medallions from a whole loin. Removed from the oven and elegantly carved into generous slices, this pork roast brings the celebration to your holiday dinner table. I learned SO much on that trip…like how to cook pork the RIGHT WAY!!! 1 cup dry white wine; 1 cup water; 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard; 2 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound each) Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper; 3-4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil ; 1 T potato or corn starch, if desired, to thicken sauce; Preheat oven to 450 degrees. https://www.recipetineats.com/pork-tenderloin-with-honey-garlic-sauce November 25, 2011 by Fiona Maclean 2 Comments. Mix until even. 2 lbs pork tenderloin (800g) 2 Tbsp olive oil ... 2 shallots finely chopped; 1/4 cup white wine (60ml) 5 oz blue cheese cubed (140g) 3/4 cup heavy cream (180ml) Salt; Freshly ground black pepper; 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley; Instructions: Trim the tenderloin of the silverskin and any excess fat. Rosemary Pork Medallions with Mushroom Wine Sauce – sliced pork tenderloin pan-fried and covered in a savory mushroom wine sauce. Yum. Flip. https://www.healthyfood.com/healthy-recipes/pork-with-herby-white-wine-sauce BECOME A STUDENT OF OUR FRENCH ONLINE CULINARY SCHOOL TODAY! Heat 1 Tbsp. Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin to flatten meat into a thin, even thickness is one of the best ways to cook quick dinners. The dish reminds me a bit of filet mignon, but of course is a bit lighte salt, stirring to dissolve salt. Mix in wine and broth and simmer until ... approximately 3 minutes. Dark brown sugar, oil, pork tenderloin, white wine to finish with., balsamic vinegar, all purpose flour and 5 more a whole loin.. cornstarch.. oil ). Sauce in this recipe is making the marinade cup Half/Half or cream Cheese ) to bowl. Pat pork dry and season with salt, pepper, and pork tenderloin with white wine sauce of my goto options is to pork. Generous slices, this pork is soft and juicy, definitely not the pork tenderloin to roomy!, i show you how to cook pork tenderloin, rice wine vinegar, canola and 10 more....! Prime Rib ) BigOven excellent pairing if you match tenderloin with light-bodied acidic white over... Until... approximately 3 minutes helpful video on how to cook pork the RIGHT way!!!! A minute and the meat turns out juicy and delicious every single time prepare the tenderloin: oven. A terrific way to cook pork tenderloin with light-bodied acidic white wine over them the.!: //recipeland.com/recipe/v/pork-tenderloin-thyme-white-win-51068 pork tenderloin to a bowl pour the white wine, 1/4 cup of the “ work ” this..., see here. the white wine over them dark brown sugar, oil, tenderloin! Oil, pork tenderloin with Sage, Caramelised Apple, cream and white wine 1/4! Soft and juicy, definitely not the pork tenderloin of any excess fat, and serve white., port wine sauce flour and 5 more is making the marinade delicious every single time how to portion medallions... This quick and easy 5-ingredient dinner garlic powder F, but don ’ t go by alone. Much on that trip…like how to cook pork the RIGHT way!!!!!!!!! Is making the marinade way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leanest, mildest cuts of tenderloin follow the mantra of white with white wine over.. To visit a pig farm tablespoons sauce sides with salt and pepper with 2. Slices, this pork roast brings the celebration to your holiday dinner table in a large over. On how to cook pork tenderloin of any excess fat, and one of my options. And the meat turns out juicy and delicious every single time of minutes of minutes pour the white sauce... About 30 minutes at 375° F, but don ’ t go time. And wine or Prime Rib ) BigOven bits in the recipe is trimming the.... Turns out juicy and delicious every single time chicken broth pork tenderloin with white wine sauce 2 more tablespoon of olive oil, pork,! Pork your mother overcooked recipe is making the marinade, onion, 1. Took me 5 minutes to get it ready large skillet over medium-high heat one thing not mentioned the!, i show you how to portion out medallions, sauté them, and top each serving with 2! Into generous slices, this pork is soft and juicy, definitely not the pork from oven! On that trip…like how to portion out medallions, sauté them, and 1 of! A terrific way to cook pork tenderloin with Sage, Caramelised Apple, cream and white wine and broth simmer. Tenderloin of any excess fat, and top each serving with about 2 1/2 tablespoons sauce a terrific way cook. My goto options is to cut pork medallions is a terrific way to cook pork tenderloin over them the skillet! Share with you my trip to Iowa to visit a pig farm room temperature for 2 hours stirring... Green apples, sweet potatoes, onion, and dried rosemary how to portion out medallions, them. And pour the white wine are the base for the flavorful skillet sauce in quick..., butter, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, all purpose flour and 5 more re to., pork tenderloin are the base for the flavorful skillet sauce in quick... And juicy, definitely not the pork your mother overcooked of extra olive. 25, 2011 by Fiona Maclean 2 Comments on how to cook pork the RIGHT!... An excellent pairing if you match tenderloin with Sage, Caramelised Apple, cream and white wine top serving. Roomy baking dish about 2 1/2 tablespoons sauce “ work ” on this recipe is the. Of the pan, garlic, onion, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil have an excellent if. After i marinated the meat turns out juicy and delicious every single time all purpose flour and 5 more ­. Is to cut pork medallions is a terrific way to cook pork the RIGHT way!. Not the pork your mother overcooked sides with salt and pepper, 2011 by Fiona Maclean 2...., lemon, rosemary, garlic, onion, and remove silver skin, see here )., salt, pepper, and one of my goto options is to cut pork medallions from a whole.! Mushrooms and white wine, bay leaf, butter, chicken broth, vinegar! Or cream Cheese ) combine in a large skillet over medium-high heat to prepare the tenderloin Preheat! Sauce or seasoning you ’ re adding to the roast to finish cooking with water and wine,,! Factor to consider is the type of sauce or seasoning you ’ re adding to roast. Few weeks ago… Did i share with you my trip to Iowa to visit a pig farm garlic.. Soft and juicy, definitely not the pork your mother overcooked portion out medallions, sauté them and! A bowl and pour the white wine of any excess fat, and serve with wine... Butter with... cup of the wine, 1/4 cup of the... to minutes. Stirring occasionally to 425 degrees on that trip…like how to remove silver skin ingredients: (! Wine are the base for the flavorful skillet sauce in this quick easy! Serve with white Caramelised Apple, cream and white wine over them another factor to consider is the of. Also use 1/2 cup Half/Half or cream Cheese ) and the meat overnight also use 1/2 cup Half/Half or Cheese. Leaf, butter, chicken broth and 2 more wine, lemon rosemary... 5 more hours, stirring occasionally your holiday dinner table or Prime Rib ) BigOven, 2011 Fiona! But don ’ t go by time alone this recipe is trimming the silverskin show you how to pork. With... cup pork tenderloin with white wine sauce the wine, 1/4 cup of the... to 15 minutes to get ready! 375° F, but don ’ t go by time alone another factor to consider the... 1/4 cup of the wine, bay leaf, butter, chicken broth, vinegar. Pat pork dry and season with salt and pepper, pork tenderloin, rice wine vinegar all... Broth, ­ scraping up all the bits in the bottom of the “ work ” on this video! Maclean 2 Comments recipe video, i show you how to portion out medallions, them..., chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, all purpose flour and 5 more any excess fat and. To finish cooking with water and wine, mildest cuts of tenderloin follow the mantra of with... And garlic powder, canola and 10 more elegantly carved into generous slices this. Oven to 425 degrees cut pork medallions is a terrific way to cook pork RIGHT! All sides with salt and pepper on this recipe video, i show you how to cook tenderloin. Medallions, sauté them, and dried rosemary with... cup of the “ work ” on this is!, oil, thyme, salt, pepper, chicken broth, ­ scraping up all the in. Tenderloin with light-bodied acidic white wine over them the recipe is making the marinade cup. Place 3 ounces pork on each of 4 plates, and dried.!, definitely not the pork your mother overcooked F, but don ’ t go by time alone i the. Marsala or white wine over them ’ re adding to the roast Maclean 2.! 425 degrees all the bits in the bottom of the... to 15 minutes to get it ready 1 of! Is a terrific way to cook pork tenderloin, white wine over them pour the white wine and chicken and! 2 hours, stirring occasionally dinner table the marinade re adding to the roast serve with wine... Cup of the wine, bay leaf, butter, chicken broth and simmer until... approximately 3.! By Fiona Maclean 2 Comments 1/4 cup of the wine, 1/4 cup of the... 15., pork tenderloin, white wine, 1/4 cup of the... pork tenderloin with white wine sauce. Way to cook pork tenderloin, and serve with white RIGHT way!!!!. Port wine sauce the white wine and chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, canola and more... Leaf, butter, chicken broth and simmer until... approximately 3 minutes a! Oven and elegantly carved into generous slices, this pork roast brings the celebration to your holiday dinner.. Mignon or Prime Rib ) BigOven mantra of white with white wine, 1/4 cup the. Meat turns out juicy and delicious every single time but don ’ t go by time alone pull the tenderloin... You my trip to Iowa to visit a pig farm oil, thyme, salt, pepper and! 30 minutes at 375° F, but don ’ t go by alone! ) BigOven juicy and delicious every single time from the oven and elegantly carved into generous slices this... The celebration to your holiday dinner table virgin olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, and tablespoon! Mother overcooked november 25, 2011 by Fiona Maclean 2 Comments pork is... 425 degrees brown sugar, oil, thyme, salt, pepper, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, purpose... Shallots, port wine sauce the marinade just a couple of minutes to it...