NVR2G – TonePros AVR2 with Standard Nashville Post Tuneomatic, “G Formula” saddles. Description. SCHALLER HARDTAIL GUITAR BRIDGE 3-D6 SATIN PEARL SCHALLER. The Natural Oil finish brings out the beauty of the wood grain and makes the neck feel super smooth! 6 String US Contour Tremolo Bridge. This is just a quick video explaining my process of determining where to place the Schaller Signum bridge. I used one of those Schaller 475 bridges on my test fixture because of its wide adjustability. Guitar Bridge. This bridge is finished in Chrome. 6 String Hardtail Guitar Bridge. Made in USA by FENDER and WARMOTH. 253-845-0403. Schaller 475 Flat: 7 String Flat Mount: Fender® Toronado Bridge: Mustang: Modified Mustang: Jazz/Jag Style: Fender American Standard Flat Mount: 2TEK Guitar Bridges: Jaguar Guitar Hardware: Jazzmaster Guitar Hardware: Mustang Guitar Hardware: Guitar Tremolo Bridges Guitar Tuning Machines: Parts & Electronics: Bass Hardware: Supplies: Call Today. If you want a … Menu. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Though both use three screw mounting, the hole pattern is slightly different, so it is important to choose the correct bridge … Schaller Germany Lockmeister Floyd Rose Tremolo Lefty, 42mm R2 Nut Black Chrome $ 256.32. The modern typically has saddles which are made from solid metal blocks and are mostly used on American made Fenders. About Us Blogs & News Jobs at Allparts. - Up for sale is a USED Schaller 3D-6 Roller Hardtail Flatmount Top Loading 6 String Bridge, meant for Electric Guitars. $33.42 Shipping. $9.99. Telecaster® Retrofit Bridge. Write a review . % SB-5810 Bridge for Danelectro® Sitar $135.00 Gotoh sitar bridge for guitar, Chrome, 2-7/8" stud spacing. They are made of a special compound material. This custom … Fast shippinf for France and international. The locking feature provides a plus of stability over time, which I found a design plus. The original case, packaging, extra … Age: 42 Posts: 167. 2 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 2. FENDER Hardtail « 1971 » SHERWOOD GREEN Nitro Relic, WARMOTH neck « Reversed head » w Compound radius, Handwound Pickups, Schaller 3-D bridge. from $92.05 … Schaller Hannes 7 Bridge BLACK / Black 12300400 7-String Bridge $ 356.25. Musiclily Non-tremolo Electric Guitar Hardtail Bridge Saddle for 6 String Fender Strat Stratocaster Tele Telecaster Guitar Replacement, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 124. For a Fender guitars, there are mainly two types of hardtail bridges: The modern and the vintage. The Schaller 3D is one option to consider. 3. Teflon is one of the materials used in this special compound. Hardtail Bridges; Tune-O-Matic Bridges; Wrap-Around Bridges; Tremolos/Floating Bridges. Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by Telephonist, Jan 5, 2015. Buy It Now. 5. This bridge is a top string loading bridge type only, it will not work on traditional string through guitar bodies, without modification to the bridge, or alternate string through body holes (cannot be directly underneath bridge). 7 String Tone-A-Matic Guitar Bridge. Skip to content . Description. Another huge benefit is the feel of the bridge. Our … Shop Parts at Allparts®. Qty . I want it to be a hardtail and I was thinking about installing the Schaller 3D-6 bridge. The vintage has formed saddles which are bent from flat steel. Shipping cost 6€* for France métropolitaine. Dispatched within 1 working day Ships to 103 countries worldwide Colour Chrome Gold Black. Imho a roller bridge improves tuning stability on hardtail guitars, especially over a standard TOM bridge. I do a lot of palm mutes and the bridge is extremely comfortable place … Hipshot non-tremolo bridge, with steel saddles, 2-1/16" string spacing. However, just for a change, I am considering an adjustable wraparound bridge such as the Schaller 455 for a new build. I made a hard-tail Strat and needed a bridge that line the strings up with my P-90 bridge pickup. Schaller Guitar Bridge 3D-6 BC. $27.78 (28) More Options: Plating » Adjustable Wraparound Bridge. 7 String US Contour Tremolo Bridge. The Schaller was the perfect choice. If you are stuck with finding other direct replacements or are looking at other bridges that will not drop-in, be prepared for some DIY; filling, sanding and drilling new mounting holes. Fast shippinf for France and international. Golden Age Top-Loading Hardtail Bridge 4.3 out of 5 stars 12. The roller allows the string to more easily return to pitch. From Relic'd Sam Dimas creations to spalted maple and sparkle-finished Jacksons, this is an incredible showcase of Custom Shop craftsmanship. Home > Guitar & Bass Hardware > … from $62.69 (81) More Options: Plating » Golden Age Lightning Bolt Wraparound Bridge. Item ID : SCH-530541. It was gradually accepted as a standard on almost all Gibson electric … from $46.68 (57) More Options: Plating » Gotoh Modern Bridge for Tele. BabyGrand Guitar Bridge. Colour: Black: Design: 3D: … The Schaller Hannes is a stunning, supremely comfortable and a revolution in guitar bridge design. Demand for these models from dealers will be high and, just like with the Gretsch event, a lottery system was used to allocate these unique guitars to lucky European dealers who now then make them available for players to purchase in stores. In stock on November 5, 2020. AVR2G – TonePros Replacement ABR-1 Tuneomatic with “G Formula” saddles. 6 String Ibby FP Guitar … Fender … $99.99. I really liked the idea of having adjustable position for the strings in the bridge. Re: Best Hardtail bridge for Warmoth strat The Hipshot Hardtail looks great and is string through the body. Our Schaller Hannes® bridge can be fitted to any guitar, provided that the body is flat at the point where the bridge is to be placed. Location: Glenmoore,PA,USA. 4. I wonder what, if any, is the real difference in string vibration transfer between the two types, i.e. The string winds on the top 3 strings can get hung up in the saddle groove/ edge, causing the string to not return fully to pitch after a hard bend. £146.00 1 In Stock. Features. Add to Basket. 6 String US Flat Plate Tremolo Bridge. Model: 3-dimensional; Finish: Polished; Support: Reels; Surface: Nickel; Type: Bridge 6-strings; Measurements l x w x h (mm): 73x49x12 (15) … Bridges. Curious what your impressions are, whether you would want one on a guitar you played regularly, whether there are issues to be aware of, etc. I have string-through S-type hardtail bridge on a Strat, which I'm very happy with. AVR2P – TonePros Replacement ABR-1 Tuneomatic (notched saddles) NVR2 – TonePros AVR2 with Standard Nashville Post Tuneomatic. In 1955, it was used on the Gibson Les Paul Gold Top. This is a narrow spacing. Buy It Now. That block sold by Hipshot used to fill the route may be the best option, but you aren't guaranteed that your MIM body has the exact same dimensions in the route, so you'd possibly have to go through the effort of making the block fit yourself. Please give us the reason for your assessment in … NVR2P – TonePros AVR2P with … 77.00 EUR : 10 times payment for free. I installed this bridge on a custom made hardtail ST guitar. Buy It Now. Telephonist Tele-Meister. The Babicz FCH Original Series Hardtail will also work with its ‘universal’ screw spacing. The original hardshell case is included.Includes: Original Hardshell … That means a greater break angle over the saddles and (theoretically) more resonance from the body. $36.45. The patented saddle material was developed by Graph Tech and is impregnated with Teflon for permanent lubrication so strings … Description. item 3 Fixed Hardtail Guitar Bridge for Electric 6 String Top Load Guitar Parts 78cm 3 - Fixed Hardtail Guitar Bridge for Electric 6 String Top Load Guitar Parts 78cm. Find custom pickups, necks, tuning keys, bridges and more for Guitar, Banjo and Bass part needs. Golden Age Top-Loading Hardtail Bridge. % SB-5105 Hipshot Non-Tremolo Bridge from $130.00 . Features. Schaller Hannes 6 Hardtail Bridge (Black) $ 197.63. About Us … 0 users rated this 3 out of … The saddles were developed in close collaboration with Graph Tech. Ratings and Reviews. Item ID : SCH-530540. Location: United Kingdom. But, there's nothing that holds them in place other than string tension, so they can be … 6 String Tone-A-Matic Guitar Bridge - Nashville. 54 ratings . Let’s begin by talking about fixed bridges, one of the most … Schaller 475 roller bridge Anybody have a lot of experience with the Schaller 475 flat-mount hardtail roller bridge ? … I have string-through S-type hardtail bridge on a Strat, which I'm very happy with. 14 product ratings. Condition: New. Schaller non-tremolo, brass guitar bridge, w/spacer, adjustable spacing, 2" ~ 2-1/4". from $52.57 (37) More Options: Plating » Hipshot Hardtail Bridge. This San Dimas also boasts a quartersawn maple neck with 1-piece fingerboard, a pair of Seymour Duncan pickups with a single-coil in the neck to help shimmer up your clean tones, a rock solid brass hardtail bridge, and Schaller tuners. Hannes 6 Hardtail Bridge by Schaller. Hi, I´m planning to build a chambered solidbody guitar from a cherry tree, I had in my garden. Joined: Mar 9, 2010 Location: Germany . In being a highly effective … Shipping cost 6€* for France métropolitaine. Guitar Parts Factory 12456 Lancaster St NE PO Box 266 Millersport, OH 43046 USA; 7408190668; sales@guitarpartsfactory.com from $17.64 (6) More Options: Plating » Gotoh Hardtail Bridge. The 20.4mm screw spacing will use 3 out of the 5 original screw holes. Report rating… Do you believe this rating to be inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason? Condition: New. Misc - Strap, Neck, Pickguard, Switch & Tuner Screws; Bridge Mounting, Intonation & Saddle Height Screws; Pickup Mounting & Height Adjustment Screws Find custom pickups, necks, tuning keys, bridges and more for Guitar, Banjo and Bass part needs. CONTACT US. Unavailable. Jan 5, 2015 #1. $0 Shipping. Browse, buy, or become a dealer. Just a tiny fraction of a mm of movement is enough to mess with the tuning. AVR2 – TonePros Replacement ABR-1 Tuneomatic. The … 005-8274-000 Genuine Fender Chrome two and one sixteenths Hardtail Strat and Tele Guitar Bridge 0058274000 $16.99 Add to Cart HARDTAIL BRIDGE SCHALLER 477Ni TRI-DIMENSIONNEL 3D-6 NICKEL SCHALLER. Flat mount bridge; Adjustable in height, intonation and string spacing; The roller bridge saddles reliably minimise string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability; Dimensions (L x W x H): 73 x 49 x 12(15) mm; Surface: Black chrome-plated; 3 mm Baseplate & screws included ; Further Information. 77.00 EUR : 10 times payment for free. Qty . Free shipping. 6 String 6 Screw Synchronized Tremolo Bridge. 4.9. 12 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 12. 6 String Tone-A-Matic Guitar Bridge - Metric. I realise that the wraparound would require either a neck angle or recessing for height reasons. However, just for a change, I am considering an adjustable wraparound bridge such as the Schaller 455 for a new $13.47 Shipping. You can even shuffle the entire set to one side or the other if your neck happens to be out of line. The pickups can be earthed via the string anchor plate if necessary. Synchronized Tremolos; Locking Tremolos; Bigsby Tremolos; Stetsbar Tremolo; Some of these are extremely common, and you’ll find them on numerous instruments and others are a bit more niche, or even rare, but there is a possibility that you still may run into one. $50.00. plate … Shop Parts at Allparts®. Report. Design issues: Unfortunately, the string adjustment is not working really as advertised: when the roller is adjusted to an extreme position, the string makes a relatively strong knick … Schaller 3D-6 bridge anyone??? If you're just trying to save money, well, I think it's going to be a bit of a headache to get any hardtail bridge to work in a tremolo-routed body. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 14 product ratings. Browse, buy, or become a dealer. I've put Schaller bridges on all of my basses because they have unique feature of being able to line up the string with the poles of the pickups. Model: 3-dimensional; Support: Reels; Surface: SatinPearl; Measurements l x w x h (mm): 73x49x12; Weight g/item: 191; Bore mm: 3; Item number 12120700. Tune-o-matic (also abbreviated to TOM) is the name of a fixed or floating bridge design for electric guitars.It was designed by Ted McCarty (Gibson Guitar Corporation president) and introduced on the Gibson Super 400 guitar in 1953 and the Les Paul Custom the following year. Schaller Flatmount Bridge 3D-6 with Adjustable Height Chrome 5.0 out of 5 stars 6. It works well, with one caveat - those roller saddles are mounted on little threaded rods, which is how you adjust string spacing. Cancel Company Info. The wood grain and makes the neck feel super smooth the pickups can be earthed via the to! Screw holes neck happens to be out of line spacing will use 3 out of 5 stars.... Bridge such as the Schaller 455 for a new Bridges Hipshot non-tremolo bridge, w/spacer, spacing. 5 out of line of … Schaller 3D-6 bridge the entire set to one side or the other if neck! Highly effective … I installed this bridge on a custom made Hardtail ST guitar 3 out of.. Schaller Hardtail guitar bridge, with steel saddles, 2-1/16 '' string spacing ) resonance! The feel of the 5 original screw holes stars 2 do a lot of palm schaller hardtail bridge and the.... Special compound ) NVR2 – TonePros AVR2 with Standard Nashville Post Tuneomatic, G... Change, I had in my garden: Mar 9, 2010 Location: Germany SATIN PEARL Schaller is stunning! Or the other if your neck happens to be inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason 'd Sam Dimas creations spalted! Made from solid metal blocks and are mostly used on American made.. 5.0 out of 5 stars 6 ( 28 ) More Options: Plating » Gotoh modern bridge for.! R2 Nut Black Chrome $ 256.32 bridge for guitar, Banjo and Bass part needs bridge design wraparound require... American made Fenders a revolution in guitar bridge design from Relic 'd Sam Dimas creations to maple... The other if your neck happens to be a Hardtail and I was thinking about installing the Schaller 455 a... Stud spacing Bridges, one of the wood grain and makes the neck feel super!. 3D-6 NICKEL Schaller saddles, 2-1/16 '' string spacing bridge 3D-6 with adjustable height 5.0. Bridge pickup on American made Fenders will use 3 out of 5 stars 12 you can even shuffle the set! 37 ) More resonance from the body, 2-1/16 '' string spacing feature provides a plus stability... Hipshot non-tremolo bridge, w/spacer, adjustable spacing, 2 '' ~ ''! From Relic 'd Sam Dimas creations to spalted maple and sparkle-finished Jacksons, this an! Schaller 477Ni TRI-DIMENSIONNEL 3D-6 NICKEL Schaller if necessary Gold Black the vintage has formed which. The feel of the materials used in this special compound by talking about fixed Bridges, one of 5! Recessing for height reasons Hardtail and I was thinking about installing the Schaller schaller hardtail bridge a! Made a hard-tail Strat and needed a bridge that line the strings in bridge... Require either a neck angle or recessing for height reasons Gibson electric … Schaller 3D-6 bridge anyone???... $ 46.68 ( 57 ) More resonance from the body this bridge on a custom made Hardtail ST.! Which are made from solid metal blocks and are mostly used on American made Fenders talking fixed... Bent from flat steel T-Types and Partscasters ' started by Telephonist, Jan 5, 2015 are used... An incredible showcase of custom Shop craftsmanship from Relic 'd Sam Dimas creations to spalted maple and Jacksons... I do a lot of palm mutes and the bridge, supremely comfortable and a revolution guitar! Vintage has formed saddles which are made from solid metal blocks and are mostly used on American made.! Of 5 stars based on 14 product ratings just for a new Bridges easily return to pitch NVR2 TonePros..., 2010 Location: Germany is the feel of the 5 original screw holes or the if... Oil finish brings out the beauty of the wood grain and makes the neck feel smooth!, this is an incredible showcase of custom Shop craftsmanship a Standard on all! Roller allows the string anchor plate if necessary ( 81 ) More Options: Plating Golden... Schaller Flatmount bridge 3D-6 with adjustable height Chrome 5.0 out of 5 stars 12 about Bridges! Lot of palm mutes and the bridge is extremely comfortable place ….... ~ 2-1/4 '' feel super smooth pickups can be earthed via the string plate... Liked the idea of having adjustable position for the strings in the bridge is extremely comfortable place ….., one of the 5 original screw holes wraparound bridge do you believe this rating to a! In 1955, it was used on the Gibson Les Paul Gold.... Blocks and are mostly used on American made Fenders Black / Black 12300400 7-String bridge 356.25! Made Hardtail ST guitar Hardtail guitar bridge 3-D6 SATIN PEARL Schaller 27.78 ( 28 ) More:! Just a tiny fraction of a mm of movement is enough to mess the... A change, I had in my garden or unacceptable for some?... Universal ’ screw spacing the 20.4mm screw spacing Colour Chrome Gold Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 12 begin talking. From a cherry tree, I had in my garden '' ~ 2-1/4 '' to mess with the tuning made! Spacing will use 3 out of 5 stars based on 14 product ratings AVR2 with Standard Nashville Tuneomatic! 5 out of 5 stars 12 all Gibson electric … Schaller 3D-6 bridge Les Paul Gold Top included.Includes original! Universal ’ screw spacing will use 3 out of 5 stars 6 PEARL... This rating to be inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason electric … 3D-6... % SB-5810 bridge for guitar, Banjo and Bass part needs neck angle or recessing for height reasons an showcase... » Hipshot Hardtail bridge … I installed this bridge on a custom made Hardtail ST guitar I thinking...