Summary review: The Simmons 8” Memory Foam mattress is a firm bed with a plush top layer, good for children, guest rooms, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers. Simmons 8" Medium Gel Memory Foam Mattress. Comfort This describes how a mattress feels. We have slept better since purchasing this mattress than in our entire marriage in every other bed we have owed. But, I am not accepting that and will continue to fight this. For more specific information of any particular model, you can turn to dealers for help. My husband can't lie on my side of the bed because I fall into him. Beautyrest Black Cooling (C-Class) Beautyrest Black online C-Class mattress is very similar to the Beautyrest Black Original mattress, but it offers additional cooling benefits.This is ideal for those that live in a very warm climate or are warm sleepers. My husband and I recently purchased the cool air model. The foam is comfortable at first, but not once the grooves are established. The mattress conformed to our bodies at night and didn't spring back much at all during the day. Afterall, they have been around since 1870, and single-handedly came up with King- and Queen-size mattresses. The name Simmons Beautyrest carries a lot of weight in the mattress industry. 45 $796.18 $796.18 So if you find the mattress too firm for you, or you are in the habit of using a topper, please feel free to add one. Who Is the Simmons Memory Foam Mattress Best for? We are average sized people and the bed did not last 12 months for us. It was much cheaper than other foam mattresses and seemed like it was of good quality. The Simmons Mattress Review You Can Actually Trust (Beautyrest & Beautysleep) No commission • No endorsements • Based on owner experiences • Since 2008 • More THE GOOD: Wide availability in stores • many firmness, comfort and price levels • several models inexpensive. April 15, 2019 at 7:31 AM. Unfortunately, no matter what happens with Simmons, we are going to be forced to buy another mattress sooner than later so that we can have a decent nights sleep... My husband and I love this mattress. It was one of the best purchases my wife and I have ever made. The entry-level models start from as low as $350, while the most luxurious … The best things about this bed are that it is lightweight and it stayed cool, unlike traditional memory foam mattresses. We tried out a few in the store, but the Simmons comforpedic was the one we kept returning to. The Simmons 8" Memory Foam mattress was made for your life. I don't know how to say it other than, if you enjoy "marital relations", this bid will be like doing it in quick sand. Support MY REVIEW ON THE SIMMONS SLEEP 8" MEMORY FOAM MATRESS #THEINSIDERS #SIMMONSMATTRESS. Convenient, right? If rolled that way I would feel like I was sinking into the bed, making it pretty uncomfortable. Read Our Review See Best Price. I've read another review, and see that we are not the only ones who've invested a lot of money in the mattress and feel we've wasted our hard earned money. The center of the bed became soft and the edges remained the way it came. The bed I used to love getting into is now the bed I can't wait to get out of. BedInABox.com Natural Silk Elegance Memory Foam... BedInABox.com PacDown Memory Foam Mattress. We slept great and couldn't have been happier with our HUGE investment. I also want to share something else. I'm wondering with the great warranty on this mattress why so many people have big dips in the mattress after so little time and haven't returned them? Simmons mattress carries a 10-year limited warranty period. Simmons is a brand that has been in existence for more than 140 years, indicating that it is a name that many customers are very familiar with. The entry-level models start from as low as $350, while the most luxurious models, especially Black, cost $5050 or more. I am writing this not because I'm angry, but because I truly want to warn people what could happen over time with a foam mattress. This Simmons 8 Memory Foam Medium Queen Mattress is amazing. We purchased the Simmons Comforpedic Loft Air Cool a year and half ago. While we have not had to deal with any spills as of yet, I can't imagine what that would be like to deal with on a memory foam mattress. Durability Comfort I have never had a bed like this so I didn't know what to expect when it first arrived. Worth the money for a great night sleep! You'll love the Simmons 8" Medium Gel Memory Foam Mattress at Wayfair - Great Deals on all Furniture products with Free Shipping on most stuff, even the big stuff. Great a first, horrible after one year. If I move to his side of the bed, it feels like I'm falling into a hole. The bed is made of a memory foam that really maintains its shape. For example, Simmons has something called “MicroDiamond Memory Foam,” which is supposed to draw heat away from the surface of the mattress. Most of the customers need to add a topper to the mattress so as to improve the comfort. Expert Review Hey you, we know our mattress is for more than catching zzz's. We are in our 60's and have been sleeping on a memory foam mattress with pillow top, but it very old and there is no support any longer so we needed a new mattress. Their beds were even on the Titanic! Support Insightful post! Support Layer. We slept great and couldn't have been happier with our HUGE investment. Great nights sleep now with no morning pain. The best part? The only issue with this assertion is that the foam is in the middle of the mattress. Love the mattress and have had it for over 3 years. Of course, I put in a claim with Simmons, so they sent a guy over here to measure the top of my mattress. Please read before spending any money on a foam mattress. It really just vibrates which lures me to sleep fast then I normally fall asleep. Reply. DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS AND BEWARE - SIMMONS WILL NOT STAND BEHIND IT WHEN IT FAILS!!! We have been using it for three years now and there are permanent grooves in it on each side, with a big lump in the middle where no one sleeps. Within the first year, I noticed that the firmness of the mattress starting to decrease (by a lot). Enjoy your sweet home life thanks to the classic Simmons mattress. Memory foam mattresses became popular because of their ability to relieve pressure and cradle the body.People with joint issues and back pain were able to sleep more comfortably. Helps my bad back can now get a great night sleep and wake up refreshed in the morning. I really loved it. Support So, my question is, how could this mattress become so worn out on both sides in such a short span of time? The table below lists the details of some of the models of Simmons mattress in price, type, thickness, and firmness. I hope your informative words help them. Thank you for posting this with us. Generally, innerspring beds tend to have above average ratings because of the bounce action they provide. Simmons is famous for their signature Beautyrest line of advanced sleep technology. I don't hear or feel him get out of bed any longer. Support My husband tends to like a softer mattress so we were concerned that this may not be a good match for him. Now, laying in the bed feels like we are in hammocks. About this Sleeper: Neal Posted on: April 23, 2019 From: Highland, NY Female Side Under 25 100-150 lbs Medium Beautyrest 12" Gel Memory Foam Owned for: 7 years Condition: Moderately worn “ Mattress has a speed bump in it. WRONG CHOICE. Item 1420887. durability does not deserve a one. I did have to get a thinner pillow, my neck was sore the first two nights. Great support. Simmons memory foam mattress in a box review are really educating and informative article. Comfort I would not recommend this bed to anyone. As for durability, I can see this mattress lasting for quite a while. My husband complained it hurt his back, but we both decided we'd try it again. We enjoyed it for the first twelve months or so, but things went downhill fast after that. And I think rating a 1 is being generous. The Simmons Foam features high-density polyfoam in its support layer.. Mattress Height. Memory foam mattresses conform to your body's curves which gives you excellent support and comfort.As an added bonus, memory foam mattresses reduce motion transfer from you and your sleep partner to virtually … Comes with a 20 year (pro-rated) warranty. They didn't tell us that the foam reacts to body heat and molds around you. Simmons is famous for their signature Beautyrest line of advanced sleep technology. Spot clean only, do not remove the cover, use mild detergent and cold water only. My husband is no longer snoring as loud as he use to. ©2006-2021 Viewpoints. Based on construction analysis and customer feedbacks, we have made a recommendation for customers according to your size and the position you prefer to sleep in. It did not last one year. This is a very firm mattress. Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Reviews. ” Ratings from this Sleeper: Value Poor See full review … This bed seemed amazing then first few weeks we slept on it. That means you won’t be getting the top of the line when it comes to sleep materials science, but you will get a decent value on your mattress due to the low price and the 20 year warranty that Novaform offers. I love that I can sit up and read and put my legs up after a long day to relax. I also bought the massage base with my bed. Simmons mattress suffers from severe sagging problems that may undermine the comfort and support of it. They hold 85 different patents on design innovations that others seek to emulate. It conforms to your body, helping keep you comfortable and chilled. Shop for simmons twin mattresses online at Target. PS I also would suggest the Simmons memory foam pillows also, very comfortable. Do you have a Beautyrest 12" Gel Memory Foam mattress? If you want the most up to date Simmons Hybrid size and price information, see our chart below. PS I also would suggest the Simmons memory foam pillows also, very comfortable. I deeply wish we would have spent the extra money to get a good quality bed. uscball. I would definitely recommend putting a quality mattress cover on this mattress. The Simmons Firm Foam is 8″ tall, but the Simmons Medium Foam is 10″ tall, and the Plush Foam is 12″ tall.. Simmons Hybrid Mattress Size Options And Price. Models that have significant memory foam have the most potential to retain heat to an uncomfortable extent. Simmons is a brand that has been in existence for more than 140 years, indicating that it is a name that many customers are very familiar with. Same situation, over time the bed deteriorated to the point where I sleep on the floor some nights. Final Recommendation. We were a little nervous about it being too firm, but it is amazing. The mattress is wrapped up very well and once you are able to get the plastic off it starts to turn into a bed right away. I think the massage part of the bed sucks! It was very "scientific" (