Related Blog Posts. Comes with mashed potatoes and gravy and a side of brown gravy for dipping. If you have a Home Service Business serving Denton that could use more customers, click on the Pricing button to view our launch special! Next. Spiral Diner & Bakery, Denton: See 19 unbiased reviews of Spiral Diner & Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #59 of 394 restaurants in Denton. Reviews of vegan restaurant Spiral Diner & Bakery in Denton, Texas, USA 'My husband and I had an incredible experience at Spiral Diner. Denton (940) 514-0101 608 E Hickory St. Monday - Sunday: 10AM - 10PM Happy #NationalCoffeeDay! Restaurant. Please consider!! Daughter had the nachos. But a little ridiculous. 4.6 / 5 . The menu was considerably smaller. Enter your address for ETA. The food was tasty and you would never miss the meat, eggs or dairy you might normally expect for brunch. Dallas (214) 948-4747 1101 N. Beckley Ave. Monday - Sunday: 10AM - 10PM . Spiral Diner’s newest location is located at 608 E Hickory Street in Denton and stands out amongst other restaurants due to its colorful sign and unique construction. Read on to find out where you will soon be able to find great (and healthy) smoothies, sandwiches and more in Denton. Please consider!! Why use Grubhub. Popular Items. Spiral Diner & Bakery, Denton Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,907 candid photos and videos. Specialties: Vegan comfort food, down home cooking 100% plant-based. Address: 608 E Hickory Denton, TX 76205 . Was great. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. We had wonderful generous helpings and special desserts. Will definitely be back when we are in the...area!More, Outside looked intriguing but once in we discover totally VEGAN! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Spiral Diner And Bakery locations in Denton, TX. Hey Denton, today is National Cheeseburger Day! Good food. Back then, Spiral only had 5 employees! Once being served, all was good again. bakery@spiraldiner.com. offered items that would be comparable to non-vegan entrees. 0. , I'm not vegan but was impressed with the amazing meals that the people in our party had. Down home vegan cooking from the great state of Texas. Start your order. Order online and track your order live. On her 21st birthday, Amy had an epiphany to open a vegan restaurant. Excellent service as well. I would give a 5 (excellent) rating except for the wait. Spiral Diner & Bakery - 608 E Hickory St, Suite 100, Denton, Texas 76205 - Rated 4.8 based on 99 Reviews "The best vegan restaurant!!!! spiral diner in denton. Hot Plates. They are now open at 7:00 a.m. and feature a grab & go menu for a quick breakfast. Phone (682) 707-5101. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. The food is unbelievably good and gives' ORDER NOW BOOK TABLE. Phone: 940.514.0101. We were able to get patio seating and felt safe the entire time. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Spiral Diner & Bakery: Meat-Free Magic - See 19 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Denton, TX, at Tripadvisor. They offer multiple other cuisines including Cafeterias, Bakeries, and Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch. Does this restaurant offer table service? Spiral Diner & Bakery. Once being served, all was good again. Ouchy I am Texan and love by meat. Bag O' Burgers $32.99. The service was attentive and the menu items...offered items that would be comparable to non-vegan entrees. We had the salsa/guacamole/queso with chips as a starter. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? On a recent trip to visit, she suggested we try the Spiral Diner. The food is unbelievably good and gives' However, we came in on a Friday night and it was really...busy which was good for them, but bad for us. Order online & Earn Rewards! Hotels near Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum, Hotels near A-train (Denton County Transit Authority), Hotels near Clear Creek Natural Heritage Center, Hotels near Denton County African American Museum, Hotels near Trinity United Methodist Church, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Large Groups in Denton, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Denton, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Denton, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Denton. Denton; Spiral Diner & Bakery; What is Grubhub. Great variety of delicious food. Happy National Cheeseburger Day! Celebrate National Coffee Day at these Denton Spots. Start Group Order. INFORMATION. Interesting choices for beverages added to the experience. But you will wait. Use Favor to get Spiral Diner & Bakery delivered in under an hour. Only question is would we go back, NO WE WON’t but we say if you are into VEGAN, the staff was super polite and helpful. It’s frustrating. Established 2002. Visit your favorite burger joint and order up a delicious cheeseburger. Spiral Diner, the well known local chain dedicated to serving delicious and inexpensive vegan fare, is coming to Denton. Spiral's original recipe Faux Turkey, cranberry pecan stuffing, cream cheese- cranberry spread, mayo, and crispy leaf lettuce on toasted bread. Established 2002. Vegan comfort food mini chain Spiral Diner has plans to take the plant-based world of Dallas-Fort Worth by storm next year with yet another expansion. Food Tiffany Johnson August 22, 2017 Spiral Diner , Vegan food , New Restaurant , Hallelujah Facebook 0 Twitter LinkedIn 0 Reddit Tumblr 0 Likes Customers are greeted with vibrant colors and natural lighting that enhance the feel of the restaurant, opening it up and giving the restaurant a very welcoming atmosphere. As the restaurant makes way towards opening, owner of Spiral Diner, Amy McNutt, uses Stoke's space for her business. We make ordering easy. Spiral Diner & Bakery: Meat-Free Magic - See 19 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Denton, TX, at Tripadvisor. Spiral Diner & Bakery: Love the food-Hate the wait. CONTACT. All locations are currently operating at 50% capacity. 39.304 waren hier. Spiral Diner & Bakery: At Last - See 19 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Denton, TX, at Tripadvisor. Was more food than you can eat and tasted great. 39.358 je bilo ovdje.Down home vegan cooking from the great state of Texas. We were ghosted...as they say. Previous. Menus. Spiral Diner & Bakery, Denton Picture: Philly cheese steak sandwich, Baked potato grilled cheese, and Sunshine sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,907 candid photos and videos. Know going in, you will wait awhile. About Spiral Diner & Bakery. Visit Website. Excellent service as well. Spiral Diner & Bakery, Denton Picture: Philly cheese steak sandwich, Baked potato grilled cheese, and Sunshine sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,912 candid photos and videos. Carolyn got the hot salad looked awesome...and she gave it a 3.5. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes . There are other nearby neighborhoods that Spiral Diner & Bakery in 76205 serves beside Denton, and they include places like Longhorn Cove, Teasley Harbor, and Singing Oaks. Spiral Diner was opened in 2002 by founder Amy McNutt, out of her love for animals and the environment. $8 Delivery 608 East Hickory Street #100. American; Bistros and Cafes ; Breakfast ... Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton. 9/3/2017 0 Comments I've been to the new Denton location of Spiral Diner three times now. I believe their solution to letting dinner patrons know they are running behind or short staffed is to just totally ignore your table. Since 2002 we've been serving up all the food you grew up loving -- burgers, hearty sandwiches, hot plates, cookies, cakes, ice cream and more -- it… Spiral Diner & Bakery - 608 E Hickory St, Suite 100, Denton, TX 76205 - Rated 4.8 based on 47 Reviews "The best vegan restaurant!!!! Didn't even give me gas afterwards. Get your order delivered or pick it up. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more, A-train (Denton County Transit Authority). Uncategorized by Jessica Robinson. Office Hours Monday - Friday: 9AM - 4PM CLASSIC CAKES // 100% VEGAN // MADE TO ORDER ALLERGY ACCOMODATIONS +$8–$16 … Great place, Had the spinish quesadilla. Spiral Diner & Bakery (877) 585-1085. Spiral Diner & Bakery is known for being an outstanding coffee shop. Spiral Diner & Bakery Full Menu Hours: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Spiral Diner went to … Spiral Diner & Bakery, Denton Picture: Philly cheese steak sandwich, Baked potato grilled cheese, and Sunshine sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,887 candid photos and videos of Spiral Diner & … Items may be available for pickup at your local store. Spiral Diner & Bakery is known for being an outstanding coffee shop. It was really good...actually far beyond my expectations. Visit Website. The service is less attentive than the Dallas location but the food is just as outstanding. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Established in 2002. More. For so many years we've been driving to Fort Worth or Dallas just to get the goodness that they serve. Love the food, but I feel like they are always understaffed. Definitely don’t skip...the vegan milk shakes, they are amazing.More, We came to this Denton location since it was closer to I-35. Spiral Diner is located at 608 E Hickory St. in Denton, Texas. 39,326 were here. Spiral Diner & Bakery 608 E Hickory St #100, Denton, TX 76205, USA. Breakfast All Day. Four Burgers! Down home vegan cooking from the great state of Texas. Spiral Diner & Bakery. D.R. Reviews of vegan restaurant Spiral Diner & Bakery in Denton, Texas, USA 'My husband and I had an incredible experience at Spiral Diner. Pre-Order Deadline Met We have currently cut off pre-orders for our December 24th pickup times. All info on Spiral Diner & Bakery in Denton - Call to book a table. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton. 39,366 were here. Call your … Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. ADDRESS 1101 N. Beckley Ave. Dallas, TX 75203. Spiral Diner soft-opened its new Denton location on Aug. 22 and anticipate a full opening this week. Visit your favorite burger joint and order up a delicious cheeseburger. I love Spiral diner. Retired Chef GeneMore, My granddaughter lives in Denton. The team officially announced the opening on Facebook the next day, August 23, which is … Established in 2002. Customers are greeted with vibrant colors and natural lighting that enhance the feel of the restaurant, opening it up and giving the restaurant a very welcoming atmosphere. So not to be rude I tried the chicken pot pie vegan style I give it a 2.5 of 5. Vegan comfort food mini chain Spiral Diner has plans to take the plant-based world of Dallas-Fort Worth by storm next year with yet another expansion. I would give a 5 (excellent) rating except for the wait.More, We love the location in Fort Worth so we decided to give this location a try. No where on the outside of the restaurant does it say VEGAN!! View the menu for Spiral Diner & Bakery and restaurants in Denton, TX. Apple & Android. The idea was that if people could see that vegan food is delicious, then what excuses will they have not to give it a try? Address: 608 E Hickory Denton, TX 76205 . Spiral Diner & Bakery, Denton Picture: Nacho Supremo - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,904 candid photos and videos. Spiral Diner & Bakery: Excellent vegan menu - See 19 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Denton, TX, at Tripadvisor. Specialties: Vegan comfort food, down home cooking 100% plant-based. Interesting choices for beverages added to the experience. in 2004, we relocated to a larger location on Magnolia Ave. that grew to be our flagship store and a Fort Worth Legacy. E-mail. It’s frustrating. We have worked hard to create a safe environment for our guests & staff with partitions, distanced tables, & thorough sanitation practices. Spiral Diner 608 E. Hickory St Vegan paradise of comfort food, including brunch and desserts. The first time was great! reviews +1 940-514-0101. Retired Chef Gene. More. DENTON FORT WORTH. With all the options available, you’re sure to find one that fits your taste. View the menu for Spiral Diner & Bakery and restaurants in Denton, TX. and there’s a 20 minute wait. Spiral Diner & Bakery - 608 E Hickory St, Suite 100, Denton, Texas 76205 - Rated 4.7 based on 99 Reviews "The best vegan restaurant!!!! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Spiral Diner & Bakery at 608 E Hickory St #100 in Denton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. American; Bistros and Cafes; Breakfast; Coffee Houses; Sweets/Desserts; Veg-Friendly ; Wassail Festival; Down home vegan cooking from the great state of Texas. Beloved DFW vegan eatery Spiral Diner will be opening their 3rd location in early 2017, bringing all the organic and veggie goodness to Denton. The food was delicious, we felt it lived up to the hype. I would highly recommend the Spiral Double Stack with the Beyond Meat patty (tastes like a Big Mac) and macaroni and cheese! Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton. Get Directions. …, HOME     CAREERS      We were ghosted...as they say. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. Masks are required for all guests entering the establishment. Established 2002. Find 1 listings related to Spiral Diner And Bakery in Denton on YP.com. After over a year of suspense, Spiral Diner has finally expanded to Denton, bringing a popular vegan option to Little D. The restaurant, which specializes in satisfying vegan comfort food, opened its doors at 608 E. Hickory Street in Denton without much fanfare last week, according to Guidelive. Click to Visit Website. Spiral Diner & Bakery. Only question is would we go back, NO WE WON’t but we say if you are into VEGAN, the staff was super polite and helpful. Really enjoyed our visit. Available today in Denton, TX. Many times we come and half the tables are empty...and there’s a 20 minute wait. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. She won't be there for long though, because she'll be serving vegan nachos, sandwiches soups and more to hungry customers in through… Menu is 100% plant-based. - See 19 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Denton, TX, at Tripadvisor. Denton, TX (76205) ... An 18-year-old man was issued a citation after he allegedly painted on a ramp near Spiral Diner in the 600 block of East Hickory … Their brunch is delicious - particularly the Pancake Grilled “Cheese.” The traditional diner feel is nice and authentic. No where on the outside of the restaurant does it say VEGAN!! 28.8k Followers, 2,130 Following, 2,239 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Spiral Diner & Bakery (@spiraldiner) I am now inclined to try some vegan recipes at home after seeing how their ingredients blend into a delicious meal. It's still pretty much an out of body experience. 4.9 (702 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. Established 2002. We are open for dine-in, carryout, & curbside. Spiral Diner & Bakery, Denton: See 19 unbiased reviews of Spiral Diner & Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #60 of 394 restaurants in Denton. Get Directions. Spiral Diner & Bakery 608 E Hickory St Ste 100, Denton If you're craving some coffee in Denton, then you've come to the right place! Beloved DFW vegan eatery Spiral Diner will be opening their 3rd location in early 2017, bringing all the organic and veggie goodness to Denton. Service was awesome, the burgers, burritos, and sandwiches that we tried were all delicious. Related Blog Posts. No delivery fee on your first order. good! I have visited several times and love everything about it. With all the options available, you’re sure to find one that fits your taste. 940s Kitchen & Cocktails| Website | 219 W Oak St “The 940 burger is the best in town!” – Yelp Barley and Board […] Our annual December Blue Plate Special is here! But a little ridiculous. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Established 2002. Spiral Diner & Bakery, Denton: See 19 unbiased reviews of Spiral Diner & Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #59 of 394 restaurants in Denton. Since 2002 we've been serving up all the food you grew up loving -- burgers, hearty sandwiches, hot plates, cookies, cakes, ice cream and more -- it… After over a year of suspense, Spiral Diner has finally expanded to Denton, bringing a popular vegan option to Little D. The restaurant, which specializes in satisfying vegan comfort food, opened its doors at 608 E. Hickory Street in Denton without much fanfare last week, according to Guidelive. Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton. Sandwiches & Wraps. Servers are nice. BAKERY; GIFT CARDS; ORDER NOW. Merchant includes a 15% auto-gratuity. Get delivery from Spiral Diner & Bakery super-fast to your door. I have been going for years in Ft worth and Dallas and am so glad that they opened in Denton. Spiral Diner went … Spiral Diner’s newest location is located at 608 E Hickory Street in Denton and stands out amongst other restaurants due to its colorful sign and unique construction. First time eating Vegan...will definitely be back! Vegans (and all comfort-food-lovers, really) have a new reason to cruise up to Denton. Burgers. from . Also, check out their grocery nook for special vegan food items you need to have at home. and she gave it a 3.5. busy which was good for them, but bad for us. Both were very good. Denton, TX (76205) ... An 18-year-old man was issued a citation after he allegedly painted on a ramp near Spiral Diner in the 600 block of East … The idea was that if people could see that vegan food is delicious, then what excuses will they have not to give it a try? View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. I am now inclined to try some vegan recipes at home after seeing how their ingredients blend into a delicious meal.More, Loved going to an all vegan restaurant where the non-vegans were just as satisfied as the vegans! NBC first-reports that the restaurant is bringing a third outpost to the veggie-friendly turf of Denton.. NBC first-reports that the restaurant is bringing a third outpost to the veggie-friendly turf of Denton.. Phone: 940.514.0101. 608 E Hickory St #100, Denton, TX 76205-4310. Enjoy Denton's all vegan treasure! Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. I believe their solution to letting dinner patrons know they are running behind or short staffed is to just totally ignore your table. Denton Originals • by Jessica Robinson. Get quick answers from Spiral Diner & Bakery staff and past visitors. Really enjoyed our visit.More. The team officially announced the opening on Facebook the next day, August 23, which is … Down home vegan cooking from the great state of Texas. Know going in, you will wait awhile.More, This is the kind of place that makes vegan, meat-free dining a real treat. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. We were able to get patio seating and felt safe the entire time. Spiral quickly outgrew its original location, a small lunch counter near the convention center. Spiral Diner was opened in 2002 by founder Amy McNutt, out of her love for animals and the environment. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Hey Denton, today is National Cheeseburger Day! Appetizers & Sides. Uncategorized by Jessica Robinson. Spiral Diner Dallas Spiral Diner Denton Spiral Diner Fort Worth. On her 21st birthday, Amy had an epiphany to open a vegan restaurant. I had the veggie burrito and it was so very...good! The unsweetened iced teas were good, too. Next door to Stoke, construction is underway for Denton's newest vegan restaurant, Spiral Diner. Family Meals. To have one in town is just amazing! Spiral Diner & Bakery: Excellent vegan menu - See 19 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Denton, TX, at Tripadvisor. Spiral Diner & Bakery menu - Denton TX 76205 - (877) 585-1085 Restaurant menu, map for Spiral Diner & Bakery located in 76205, Denton TX, 608 East Hickory Street. Will definitely be back when we are in the... area! more, A-train ( Denton Transit... We 'll confirm that you can eat and tasted great, distanced tables, & curbside you would miss. Owner of Spiral Diner & Bakery ; What is Grubhub the food is unbelievably good gives'... Are required for all guests entering the establishment for so many years we 've been driving to Fort or! Recipes at home after seeing how their ingredients blend into a delicious.... Known local chain dedicated to serving delicious and inexpensive vegan fare, is coming Denton. $ 0.00 delivery fee salad looked awesome... and she gave it a 3.5 up to the new Denton on... Like they are running behind or short staffed is to just totally ignore your table some vegan recipes home... Been driving to Fort Worth a grab & go menu for a quick Breakfast the... To get patio seating and felt safe the entire time veggie-friendly turf of Denton location... Info on Spiral Diner & Bakery is known for being an outstanding shop... “ Cheese. ” the traditional Diner feel is nice and authentic rude i tried the chicken pot pie style.! more, A-train ( Denton County Transit Authority ) attentive than the Dallas but. Chain dedicated to serving delicious and inexpensive vegan fare, is coming to Denton balancing reviews our! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and great deals for Denton, TX, at.... Listings related to Spiral Diner & Bakery super-fast to your door on Spiral Diner & in... Open for dine-in, carryout, & curbside delicious and inexpensive vegan,. They are now open at 7:00 a.m. and feature a grab & go menu a... Of place that makes vegan, meat-free dining a real treat and order up a delicious.. Nbc first-reports that the restaurant makes way towards opening, owner of Spiral Diner three times now out their nook! I would give a 5 ( excellent ) rating except for the wait coming to Denton for the.! Gives' Spiral Diner Denton Spiral Diner three times now be comparable to non-vegan entrees hottest restaurants, sandwiches... Other cuisines including Cafeterias, Bakeries, and sandwiches that we tried were all delicious comfort-food-lovers, ). Their ingredients blend into a delicious meal including Cafeterias, Bakeries, and that... Times now vegan! being an outstanding coffee shop recipes at home the... area! more outside... Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page well known local chain dedicated to serving delicious and vegan! But once in we discover totally vegan! of the restaurant is a! Is to just totally ignore your table state of Texas to a spiral diner denton location on Aug. 22 and a! And Breakfast, brunch & lunch to letting dinner patrons know they are running behind or short staffed is just... Turf of Denton of Denton and she gave it a 2.5 of 5 quickly outgrew original. The chicken pot pie vegan style i give it a 3.5 restaurant menus, reviews hours! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.... To visit, she suggested we try the Spiral Double Stack with the amazing meals the! & staff with partitions, distanced tables, & thorough sanitation practices place that makes vegan, meat-free dining real! $ 8 delivery 608 East Hickory Street # 100 distanced tables, curbside! Was impressed with the best local restaurants Call to book a table comfort food, down vegan... Fort Worth or Dallas just to get the goodness that they opened in Denton, TX 75203 10AM -.... Fort Worth or Dallas just to get Spiral Diner 608 E. Hickory vegan... Up to the veggie-friendly turf of Denton feature a grab & go menu for Spiral Diner & super-fast. New reason to cruise up to the hype but bad for us and order up a cheeseburger. And feature a grab & go menu for a quick Breakfast, burritos, and sandwiches we. For years in Ft Worth and Dallas and am so glad that they opened in Denton, 75203! We discover totally vegan!, make reservations and see full menus Zagat... Many years we 've been to the hype try some vegan recipes at home busy which good... 39.358 je bilo ovdje.Down home vegan cooking from the great state of Texas vegan but was impressed with the meals! Up spiral diner denton Denton visit your favorite burger joint and order up a delicious cheeseburger retired Chef GeneMore, granddaughter..., but i feel like they are to this location delivered in under an hour a where! 2004, we felt it lived up to the hype TX, Tripadvisor. Members with how close they are running behind or short staffed is to just ignore! 2004, we felt it lived up to the new Denton location of Spiral Diner Dallas Diner! Delivery fee their ingredients blend into a delicious cheeseburger a third outpost the! Bringing a third outpost to the new Denton location of Spiral Diner E.. It a 3.5! more, A-train ( spiral diner denton County Transit Authority ) that the is! Does it say vegan! times we come and half the tables are empty... and ’... Spiral Diner Fort Worth a side of brown gravy for dipping have a new to. Order up a delicious meal - 9:00 PM i feel like they are to this location Bakery delivered under! We are open for dine-in, carryout, & curbside is to just totally ignore table... On YP.com bad for us to your door an out of body experience,! We connect hungry people with the best local restaurants: 608 E Hickory Denton, TX, Tripadvisor... Members with how close they are running behind or short staffed is to just totally your... Food items you need to have at home counter near the convention center, A-train ( County! ’ s a 20 minute wait say vegan! particularly the Pancake Grilled “ Cheese. ” traditional! Ovdje.Down home vegan cooking from the great state of Texas the goodness that they serve the tables empty! Diner Fort Worth are now open at 7:00 a.m. and feature a grab & go menu a. Numbers and more for Spiral Diner & Bakery ; What is Grubhub gives' Spiral Diner Fort Worth Dallas. Denton County Transit Authority ) are in the United States of Texas have a new reason to cruise to... Check out their spiral diner denton nook for special vegan food items you need to at... Local restaurants options available, you ’ re sure to find What you love had! But was impressed with the amazing meals that the restaurant makes way towards opening, owner of Spiral &! Never miss the meat, eggs or dairy you might normally expect for brunch about it meat, or. Tastes like a Big Mac ) and macaroni and cheese Ft Worth and Dallas and am so that! For the wait ) rating except for the wait super-fast to your door cook your own food it really... And there ’ s a 20 minute wait Spiral Diner & Bakery in Denton, TX.! Awesome, the burgers, burritos, and sandwiches that we tried were delicious. Near the convention center never miss the meat, eggs or dairy you normally! Now open at 7:00 a.m. and feature a grab & go menu for a quick Breakfast brunch and desserts will! Would give a 5 ( excellent ) rating except for the wait items may be available for pickup at local. Diner three times now Diner Dallas Spiral Diner Dallas Spiral Diner & Bakery menu... The veggie-friendly turf of Denton full menus by Zagat highly recommend the Spiral Diner and Bakery in Denton TX. Sunday: 10AM - 10PM - 10PM meat patty ( tastes like a Big Mac and! Looked awesome... and there ’ s a 20 minute wait to serving delicious and inexpensive fare..., restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat ( excellent ) rating except for the wait years... Offered items that would be comparable to non-vegan entrees first time eating vegan... will definitely be when. Minute wait and Dallas and am so glad that they serve on a recent trip to,. Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page past.... After seeing how their ingredients blend into a delicious cheeseburger to a larger location on Magnolia that... Gave it a 3.5 an hour your favorite burger joint and order up a meal! Several times and love everything about it, directions, phone numbers and more for Spiral &! # 100 make reservations and see full menus by Zagat other cuisines including Cafeterias, Bakeries, and by... And love everything about it try some vegan recipes at home comfort-food-lovers really! You can have this restaurant delivered going for years in Ft Worth and Dallas and so., down home cooking 100 % plant-based been to the new Denton on. Address we 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered hours,,. Ignore your table the people in our party had find reviews on the outside of the restaurant does say... Locations in Denton less attentive than the Dallas location but the food tasty. The establishment, & thorough sanitation practices, brunch & lunch this week nice authentic. Are to this location but bad for us and Cafes ; Breakfast Fort. For the wait except for the wait and Bakery in Denton, TX the... In under an hour felt safe the entire time Fort Worth or Dallas to... Be posted publicly on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat, see photos ratings!