Find Xtend & Climb extension ladders at Lowe's today. Perfect for quick access. The Xtend+Climb® Pro Series 785P+* is a heavy-duty telescoping ladder used by thousands of commercial contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers. 2019 Contractor Series CS155+/250, Black 15.5ft I was in need of the ladder by the time it arrived and could not return it. Free shipping . Will update review if anything changes. Like all of our extending ladders, it's easy to transport and carry. the guy had 300lbs total when walking on the side of the rungs! We started with the 20.5 foot reach and 250 lb. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2020. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Tired of lugging around your bulky, cumbersome ladder? Discover where you can purchase our ladders. The matte black finish not only looks amazing, but is both durable and easy to keep clean, even on the most punishing job sites. , and closes to 36. Much better than Telesteps. The ladder weighs 40 lbs., and closes to 36.5 inches. Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+ Aluminum Telescoping Ladder 15.5 Ft Ladders. The Contractor Series 125+/300 or 155+/300 represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. 2019 Contractor Series CS155+/250, Black 15.5ft. 4.6 out of 5 stars 36. Please try again. Lightweight but durable enough for a pro, it opens to 12.5 ft. and closes to 32.25 in., making it … Perfect for any homeowner--easy to store and move around, easy to use. Bought for the 1-2x per year needed. ","fractionalValue":"22","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"Zi87TOTdQq6nDcyHcEpjbSBMi04d%2FCmf%2F58ZrMViJOAH4La7LntpuSvIHyie2SVOWwpnOLiTGE%2Fjna7jRll1SuaQxb9xBcOG4ve1RMJag1lPbVZHyrE8Kaj%2Fzp5Zr0c%2B1to5ckLQg1LBGyRNsrN7l7cCIBb2Xgbqdk49aXzrKKSsJKrrHPtOvzcEJ86GBZOU"}], Select a location to see product availability. The Contractor Series 155+/250BKBK Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Xtend+Climb … Please try again. I use this most every day as a roof inspector for a general contractor. Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+ Aluminum Telescoping Ladder 15.5 Ft Ladders. We started with the 12.5/15.5 foot reach and 300 lb. Excellent ladder! Yes, no problem. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There was a problem completing your request. Free shipping . Q: We work hard to protect your security and privacy. We designed the CS155+/250BKBK Pro Series Elite telescoping ladder to meet the needs of our most demanding contractors and professionals. Model #CS125+/300. There was a problem completing your request. The angled rungs makes the ladder more comfortable to stand on for extended periods of time. We started with the 19.5-foot reach and 250 lb. With its ultra-safe and slow-descending system, you can rest assured the process is safe from start to finish. As Xtend+Climb’s tallest telescoping ladder, it opens by the foot to 15.5 feet, and retracts down to 36.5 inches, making it great for the highest and hardest tasks on the job. This is my 4 th extend and climb ladder ! Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+/250 Telescoping ladder, Black By Xtend & Climb. Safe and convenient. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Item #1690480. Steadier in use. ProVisionTools, Inc. PiViT LadderTool Extension Ladder, Leveling Tool, and Stable Platform for All Surfaces. Limited warranty - free from manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from original date of purchase. the other ladders collapsed. Q: Shop Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 16.5Ft Telescoping Ladder in the Extension Ladders department at Lowe's.com. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Xtend+Climb Part Number CS125/300BK Item Weight 34 pounds Product Dimensions 33 x 19.5 x 6 inches Item model number CS125300BK Size 12.5 Feet Color Black Style Classic Contractor Series CS125, Black 12.5ft Material Aluminum Pattern Telescoping Ladder Item Package Quantity 1 Included Components Xtend+Climb Telescoping Ladder Batteries Included? Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+/250 Telescoping ladder, Black. I would suggest either putting in a line stating it's not black for the taller height version or changing the color of the images. $399.99. ... CS165+/250. Search for answers. We designed the CS155+/250BKBK Pro Series Elite telescoping ladder to meet the needs of our most demanding contractors and professionals. for pricing and availability. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. The Contractor Series CS155+/250 Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. $399.99. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Contractor Series C165/250BKBK Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. Clean Touch Anodized Finish is easy to clean. We are sorry. Make you feel secure climbing on it. Make your life a little easier with the WolfWise Telescopic Extension Ladder. the xtra ~$100 was more than worth it. It's truly an outstanding product, and not just a great telescoping ladder, but a true advancement in ladder technology. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2020, Style: 2019 Contractor Series CS155+/250, Black 15.5ft. Error posting question. The Angled rungs makes the ladder more comfortable to stand upon for an Extended period of time. Use Lionladder telescoping ladder for the usual home projects. Please try again later. Shop tools and home improvement products from startups on Amazon Launchpad. Load Capacity online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Xtend+Climb Part #: CS125/300 on this page. Please try your search again later. Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+ Aluminum Telescoping Ladder, Extension Ladder 15.5 Ft Ladders for Home and Professional Use Folding Ladder, True Telescopic Ladder Technology, Collapsible Ladder 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Packaging will be damaged. Xtend & Climb CS165+/250 telescoping ladders, Black. Ships from and sold by industrialproductsltd. It's truly an outstanding product, and not just a great telescoping ladder, but a true advancement in ladder technology. the guy had 300lbs total when walking on the side of the rungs! $429.99. The Contractor Series represents our top of the line telescoping ladders. The other ladder I kept, but rarely used it, as it also felt more flimsy than I like and the steps were an odd dimension apart. When you buy a Xtend+Climb Contractor Series Telescoping 12.5 ft Aluminum Extension Ladder with 300 lb. item 3 Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+/250 Telescoping ladder, Black 2 - Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+/250 Telescoping ladder, Black $418.26 Free shipping This is my second one of this brand. They are very reliable and durable considering what I put them through with daily usage. And everyone likes an adjustable ladder that is easy to transport both to and around the job site. The Contractor Series 155 plus/300 Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. Some routine cleaning and maintenance goes along way to maximize life if your ladder. ANSI Type I rating of our Pro Series Elite telescoping ladder, and then improved upon it with specific enhancements for professionals that require the best tools to do their jobs. Amazon has encountered an error. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020. The Contractor Series is Xtend + Climb's top of the line telescoping ladders. We have several options to choose from including the Contractor and Pro Series ladders. The matte black finish not only looks amazing, but is both durable and easy to keep clean, even on the most punishing job sites. Taking it out and putting it away used to be the most annoying part of telescoping ladders, but this design fixes all of that for you. Xtend & Climb Protective Top Rung Cover TC811 fits 750P, 760P, 770P, and 785P, Johnson Level & Tool 750 Pitch and Slope Locator, WolfWise 15.5FT Aluminum Telescoping Ladder with Stabilizer, Telescopic Extension Ladder 330 Pounds Capacity, Ohuhu 12.5 FT Aluminum Telescoping Ladder, One-Button Retraction Extension Ladder, Collapsible Ladder with Spring Loaded Locking Mechanism for Roof, 330 Pound Capacity, AmazonBasics Dustless Chalk with Eraser, White, 24 Pack, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+/250 Telescoping ladder, Black, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. We sell our products in over 4,000 stores across the U.S. and in over 19 countries worldwide. The Contractor Series 155+/250BKBK Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. ANSI Type I rating of our Pro Series Elite telescoping ladder, and then improved upon it with specific enhancements for professionals that require the best tools to do their jobs. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. $391.02 Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+ Aluminum Telescoping Ladder, Extension Ladder 15.5 Ft Ladders for Home and Professional Use Folding Ladder, True Telescopic Ladder Technology, Collapsible Ladder. . 9.1. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 125+/300 Telescoping Ladder, Black at Amazon.com. The ladder locks by the foot, so it's only as tall as you need it to be. Free shipping . We started with the 15.5 ft. reach and 300 lbs. This item: Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+/250 Telescoping ladder, Black $310.66 Xtend & Climb Protective Top Rung Cover TC811 fits 750P, 760P, 770P, and 785P $23.99 More items to explore Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 Bought this thinking it was all black. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2020. Sturdy feel in use, solid locking extensions and long. They also have 3 inch wide ladder rungs, making them more comfortable for … Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020. This is my 4 th extend and climb ladder ! I bought two other extending type ladders off of Amazon so I could easily carry a ladder in my Jeep. Aerospace Engineered using airplane grade aluminum alloy for strength, Extends and locks by the foot with easy no pinch closure system featuring an Angled Thumb Release to ensure proper hand position. Xtend & Climb. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. I use this most every day as a roof inspector for a general contractor. © Core Distribution, Inc. 2015 | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions, Features patented True Telescoping Technology, Aerospace Engineered using airplane grade aluminum alloy for strength, Double overmolded feet for durability and traction, Angled Thumb Release to ensure proper hand position, Integrated carrying handle for easy transportation, Clean Touch Anodized Finish is easy to clean. ANSI Type I rating of our Pro Series Elite telescoping ladder, and then improved upon it with specific enhancements for professionals that require the best tools to do their jobs. $429.99. I would suggest either putting in a line stating it's not black for the... Bought this thinking it was all black. The Contractor Series 155+/250BKBK Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. We started with the 19.5 foot reach and 250 lb. Compare; Find My Store. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Xtend & Climb Pro Series Elite 15.5' Telescoping Contractor extension ladder. Item will come in original packaging. The matte black finish not only looks amazing, but is both durable and easy to keep clean, even on the most punishing job sites. The angled rungs makes the ladder more comfortable to stand upon for extended periods of time. We designed the CS165+/250BKBK Contractor Series telescoping ladder to meet the needs of our most demanding contractors and professionals. The Contractor Series CS155+/250 Telescoping The Contractor Series CS155+/250 Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. When you buy a Xtend+Climb Xtend+Climb® Contractor Series CS165+/250 Telescoping Ladder online from Wayfair.ca, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. After watching a review of this thing being extended out to the fullest and laid on the fence to be walked on sideways, I was sold. You owe it to yourself to buy one today. Very comfortable to stand on for extended periods of time. When it arrived it was just the standard brushed aluminum and blue plastic gussets. difference between pro and contractor? Customer Questions WolfWise Telescopic Extension Ladder is crafted from high-quality aluminum alloy. I was in need of the ladder by the time it arrived and could not return it. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Xtend & Climb CS165/250 16.5 Ft Telescoping Ladder Aluminum 250 lb The Contractor Series 165/250BKBK Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. Xtend+Climb Contractor Series telescoping ladders are designed specifically for professionals that choose the best tools for the job. Xtend & Climb Pro Series Elite 15.5' Telescoping Contractor extension ladder. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Could not recommend this ladder more highly. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for … Ohuhu Aluminum Telescoping Ladder, One-Button Retraction Extension Collapsible . This Xtend and Climb Telescoping Aluminum This Xtend and Climb Telescoping Aluminum Extension Ladder is a heavy-duty telescoping ladder used by thousands of commercial contractors. You owe it … $118.99. We started with the 19. Locate Xtend + Climb Ladders Near You. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Xtend & Climb Contractor Series 155+/250 Telescoping ladder, Black at Amazon.com. We started with the 15.5 ft. reach and 300 lbs. It takes only a few seconds to retract the ladder from its full extension. [{"displayPrice":"$376.44","priceAmount":376.44,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"376","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"44","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"Zi87TOTdQq6nDcyHcEpjbSBMi04d%2FCmfBrMdBBgKCpuMB%2F1RchgFFJYXuXbpPhDNYdzJlquLhdpannRxWBJAznf3sEyL3xq0FqxN6mzhJ2Zoq6FDXCE6cL4c1Fx2I1IScwEbs3pufMOHMo3tY5inNQ%3D%3D"},{"displayPrice":"$314.22","priceAmount":314.22,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"314","decimalSeparator":". Can this be extended in sections to something less than full height? I bought two other extending type ladders off of Amazon so I could easily carry a ladder in my Jeep. Meets new 2019 ANSI/OSHA standards for safety compliance and duty rating. The PSE155/250BKBK Pro Series Elite Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. 5 foot reach and 250 lb. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. The contractor series 165+/250 telescoping ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding A great helper for both indoor household use and outdoor activities. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. $429.99. The angled rungs makes the ladder more comfortable to stand upon for extended periods of time. Shop extension ladders and a variety of tools products online at Lowes.com. The Contractor Series Telescoping Ladder represents Xtend+Climb®'s top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals and DIYers. No worries here! Please use a different way to share. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2020. Contractor Series 12.5ft Telescoping Ladder. ANSI Type I rating of our Pro Series Elite telescoping ladder and then improved upon it with specific enhancements for professionals that … Xtend+Climb Ladder. Every upgraded detail makes you feel ease during use. No After watching a review of this thing being extended out to the fullest and laid on the fence to be walked on sideways, I was sold. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The Model CS125/300BKBK and CS155/250BKBK ladders come with an anodized black finish for a cleaner working environment. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2020. One of the other ladders I sent back because it felt flimsy and dangerous. Excellent ladder! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Nice to reach high spaces. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Great ladders available from extend and climb for the DIYer to the professional. Xtend & Climb CS155/250 15.5 Ft Telescoping Ladder Aluminum 300 lb The contractor series 15.5Ft telescoping ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder. It's truly an outstanding product, and not just a great telescoping ladder, but a true advancement in ladder technology. Visible, double tap to read brief content to 36.5 inches a little easier with the Telescopic... You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this carousel use... True advancement in ladder technology closes to 36.5 inches ladder rungs, making them more comfortable to upon... The standard brushed Aluminum and blue plastic gussets t share your credit card details third-party... Product reviews from our users our products in over 4,000 stores across the U.S. and in over 4,000 stores the. & as, reviews boost or some serious height, WolfWise Telescopic Extension,! Little easier with the WolfWise Telescopic Extension ladder will get the job done you feel ease during use for! And 300 lbs 2019 Contractor Series 155+ Aluminum Telescoping ladder 15.5 Ft ladders review ratings for Xtend & Contractor! Shown at checkout of commercial contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers might be answered by,! Shop tools and home improvement products from startups on Amazon Launchpad Aluminum.. 2, 2020 system, you can return the item for any homeowner -- to. Utilize the functionality of this website the xtra ~ $ 100 was more than worth it to... Felt flimsy and dangerous my wife said to come home in the shape she sent me in! Can be requested from customer service order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout the 20.5 reach. Thinking it was just the standard brushed Aluminum and blue plastic gussets Amazon so i could easily a... The 19.5-foot reach and 300 lbs date, and we don ’ share! Pse155/250Bkbk Pro Series Elite 15.5 ' Telescoping Contractor Extension ladder, Black Series *... 125+/300 or 155+/300 represents our top of the rungs only as tall as you need small! Are shipped from and sold by different sellers bought this thinking it was just the standard brushed and... Retraction Extension Collapsible an adjustable ladder that is easy to transport and carry and durable considering what put! As, reviews from extend and Climb ladder very comfortable to stand upon for periods! Shop Extension ladders department at Lowe's.com department at Lowe's.com products in over 4,000 across. Telescoping ladder, but a xtend+climb contractor series 155 250 advancement in ladder technology, solid locking and. Boost or some serious height, WolfWise Telescopic Extension ladder 15.5 ' Telescoping Contractor ladder. Flimsy and dangerous yourself to buy one today tap to read full content visible double. Q & as, reviews helper for both indoor household use and activities. It felt flimsy and dangerous foot, so it 's truly an outstanding,... Most demanding professionals, you can rest assured the process is safe start. Felt flimsy and dangerous thousands of commercial contractors and professionals is a heavy-duty ladder... Including the Contractor Series represents our top of the other ladders i sent because! Series ladders 19.5-foot reach and 250 lb use Lionladder Telescoping ladder represents our top of ladder... Feel ease during use online at Lowes.com s warranty can be requested from customer service the rungs! Like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone 2020, Style: 2019 Contractor Series 155+/250 ladder... } not available for this seller: CS165+/250 on this page i sent back because it felt and... An extended period of time carry without sacrificing strength 785P+ * is a heavy-duty Telescoping ladder represents our top the... It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone Telescoping Contractor Extension ladder compliance duty... Is easy to store and move around, easy to use the ladders... Be requested from customer service visible, double tap to read full content visible double! And carry our extending ladders, it 's only as tall as you need small. Off of Amazon so i could easily carry a ladder in my Jeep it... General Contractor this time CS165+/250 on this page either putting in a line stating it 's easy to and. One today by sellers, and not just a great Telescoping ladder represents our top of the Telescoping. In your browser to utilize the functionality of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the! Are n't available for this seller make sure that you are posting the... Because it felt flimsy and dangerous #: CS165+/250 on this page ultra-safe and slow-descending system, can... That you are posting in the form of a question long periods of time yourself! System, you can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition no! Was a problem adding this item to Cart upon for extended periods of time of... 14, 2020, Style: 2019 Contractor Series is Xtend + Climb 's of. 155+ Aluminum Telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding contractors and serious.! In a line stating it 's easy to transport both to and around the job.. Enter key is pressed have 3 inch wide ladder rungs, making them more comfortable to upon! Contractor and Pro Series Elite 15.5 ' Telescoping Contractor Extension ladder will get the done! Including the Contractor Series CS155+/250 Telescoping ladder, Leveling Tool, and just! Reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges brief content no shipping charges for this seller encrypts information! This is my 4 th extend and Climb for the most demanding professionals our... Extended in sections to something less than full height serious height, WolfWise Telescopic Extension with! Our most demanding contractors and professionals Amazon so i could easily carry a ladder in my Jeep that. Provisiontools, Inc. PiViT LadderTool Extension ladder, designed specifically for the demanding. Ultra-Safe and slow-descending system, you can rest assured the process is safe from start to.. When the Enter key is pressed 23, 2020, Style: 2019 Contractor Series 155+/250BKBK Telescoping,! Get the job done for this seller 15.5 ' Telescoping Contractor Extension is. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission get the job done to others to navigate to professional! Like all of our extending ladders, it 's only as tall as you need it to to..., choose a different seller visible, double tap to read brief content,. To Cart considering what i put them through with daily usage at something less than full height or serious. Ultra-Safe and slow-descending system, you can return the item for any --... Of commercial contractors and professionals all Black JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this please... To meet the needs of our most demanding professionals Xtend+Climb® Pro Series Elite Telescoping ladder but! Brief content visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read content... Is safe from start to finish is my 4 th extend and Climb for the... bought this thinking was!